3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
is possible at the old big brother to peep eric fucking the girls..? will be an opportunity at this story please?
I Don't think it would have NTR tag if we did not see him with Ann ( not real NTR to me ) but not sure about the girls. In all my playthroughs in old BB he did not fuck the girls.(except Kira) He did say that he was going to.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
with ann there were lot scenes ntr you could peep when there was sex with ann...there was also scene at night when eric was with alice after alcohol event, he said eric was fucking alice but you could not peep...also with liza when eric did lessons with ann and liza but you could not peep...why?...i think it would be very good for the game to be a route when you can see eric with girls at sex scenes even participating with orgy ..etc! i would like to see that in this game if possible otherwise not intend to play support this again for sure...whats the new the ladder?...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I Don't think it would have NTR tag if we did not see him with Ann ( not real NTR to me ) but not sure about the girls. In all my playthroughs in old BB he did not fuck the girls.(except Kira) He did say that he was going to.
Peeping Ann with Eric was voyeurism.
Peeping Alice with Eric was voyeurism.
Watching Ann while Eric fucking her was cuckold.
Eric was blackmailing Kira for sex. <-----NTR
Eric was visiting Lisa's room or mother room for sex education. Dev didn't let us peep but was <-----NTR

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I played original BB, and there is a route with friendship with Erik. He lets you to join when he fuck Ann. But this route was unfinished (only tits and pussy touching), that why i want to see it in this project.
Well that was the issue with Big Brother, lots of choice and possibilities promised early on, and it went straight linear as soon as Eric was taken out. But most of the promises really went away with time as it stretched things out, it's funny, Glamour has lasted about twice as long as BB did and it has less story advancement and sexual content. It is a fair bit more open than BB ever was, so it shows the trade-off I suppose. The dev here has the option of adding these varying routes as he ports BB, or instead porting what was there first, then expanding once the main game is basically playable. I think the second might be the better way to go, but it is hard to say.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Peeping Ann with Eric was voyeurism.
Peeping Alice with Eric was voyeurism.
Watching Ann while Eric fucking her was cuckold.
Eric was blackmailing Kira for sex. <-----NTR
Eric was visiting Lisa's room or mother room for sex education. Dev didn't let us peep but was <-----NTR
Ok I stand corrected. Thank you for explaining. But I was right about Ann and Eric(not NTR).

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
Glad that he replied to you and I am happy for those here that wanted this to be true. The more fans of this game the more likely it will be completed hopefully. Of coerce I know that it was not lack of fans that stopped BB.
why abandoned friend the previous bb you know?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
why abandoned friend the previous bb you know?
Well there is a lot of debate about that. But I think that the dev. was losing his patron acc. because of incest in the game but I am shore that someone on this site knows more than me. Don't think it maters anymore that dev. has moved on to making a different game called glamour. He is remaking part of BB in that game. It's not quite the same.

Reactions: alefrago

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
From the Alien cook book. Roast your fresh live Eric over open fire. Saute in butter and olive oil. Rotate every 30m.Cook till golden brown about 5h. Serve with rice,gravy and a lite red wine. ENJOY Please note not for human consumption.

Excuse me there goes another Eric I must not keep diner waiting...Sometimes it's good to be an Alien.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Nice to see Eric will be featured in this game more. I think he should be able to punish/tutor/interact with all the girls just like the main character can. Depending on how the developer does things, this version may end up becoming more popular than the original.
I do not think that will make it more popular than the original unless it is avoidable. Did you see all the compliance about Eric just being in the game for the original BB. People are still complaining after all this time.

• Angry
Reactions: 189m78g and greenp

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I think I played the original Big Brother like two years ago. I never had any desire to replay it. There are two things that stand out in my mind when I remember the game. First of course is Eric. The second is the story that Kira tells Max about how Ann was strong and independent as a child. She tells him how Ann changed after both Ann and Kira were kidnapped by a child molester. Kira got away but Ann was held captive for a week. When Ann was found after that week, her spirit had been broken. I thought what a terrible thing to put into this story. What was worse was Max's reaction. Instead of feeling sorry for his mother, having some compassion for her; his only thought was to wonder how he could use this information to get into her pants.

There were a several things that I disliked about the original story. Max is pathetically weak. Eric is in control of the story in the beginning. Before Max can get rid of Eric, Kira takes control. When Kira's influence starts waning Alice takes charge. Max is the archetype douche bag MC. He doesn't truly care about anyone but himself as the above story demonstrates; but it doesn't really matter because the whole family is that way. After knowing Eric a week Ann let's him tell her how to raise her kids. After two weeks she's willing to send her son off to military school on Eric's say so. Alice, who was so happy that her mother has a boyfriend, is willing to betray her mother for clothes. Lisa becomes friends with Olivia to try to steal Alex. Kira manipulates her whole family.

To be honest what I liked about the game was I thought the render of Ann was hot. Perhaps that's one of the reasons I dislike Eric's character so much, because there is no opportunity to keep him away from her. The other reasons are that he is the start of everything I dislike about the game. Max's inability to stand up to Eric. The fact that everyone in the family is willing to betray everyone else in the family for Eric (even Max has a route to befriend Eric.) Just the fact that there is such a route shows what a douche bag Max can be.

I think I'm just going to walk away from this game. My hope when I saw it was that it was going to be a better game than the original. A game where Max wasn't so weak. A game where the family members cared about each other a little bit. These games have come a long away since the original BB, apparently not this one. It looks like it will be basically the same story with the same flaws (at least my perceived flaws.) There will just be some additional scenes and maybe a continuation of the same sad story.

Apr 5, 2018
I do not think that will make it more popular than the original unless it is avoidable. Did you see all the compliance about Eric just being in the game for the original BB. People are still complaining after all this time.
People will always find something to complain about no matter the game. Eric being in the game has 0 drawbacks, it keeps the genre fresh by adding a twist to an otherwise boring generic harem game and it spices up gameplay being having features that require the player to actually interact instead of being a sterotypical scene/gallery hunting game.

Despite what people might say, Eric plays a huge role in Big Brother, I think without him the game becomes mediocre and boring.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
People will always find something to complain about no matter the game. Eric being in the game has 0 drawbacks, it keeps the genre fresh by adding a twist to an otherwise boring generic harem game and it spices up gameplay being having features that require the player to actually interact instead of being a sterotypical scene/gallery hunting game.

Despite what people might say, Eric plays a huge role in Big Brother, I think without him the game becomes mediocre and boring.
So are you saying the game becomes mediocre and boring once he's gone?

Reactions: greenp
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes