3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Could somebody make a mod that asks "Do you hate Eric enough to rid of him right now?" at the start?
Not a lot of action, just close the game if player answered "Yes".
That's very funny...

Anyway, this game is under NTR category, all the players should know from the beginning, so if the players really Hate NTR, better quit play this game.

I actually quite enjoy of the Eric path, I like to have the War with Eric and hope Eric path can extend more like the Original Big Brother game, Eric have quite a lot of Opportunities in the Original game (such as: Control, Sacrifice, Wallet), and I enjoy pilled the Eric by the help of Alice in the Dinner's Food so he cannot have Sex with Ann and feel Sad inside the Bathroom.

Anyway, since this is NTR game, just enjoy the game...

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
How do I install the extras? Do I copy the "extra" dir into the "game" dir or do I copy the contents of the "extra" dir into the "game" dir?

Feb 11, 2021
Only problem I can see with the preview renders is the glossy sheen that seems to be on all BB remakes for some reason, but I guess I'll try it. Can anyone tell me if the game is still catching up to the original's storyline or if it has passed it and is continuing the story?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
It's there a way to progress this or is it meant for the next update? View attachment 1235074
protect Alice at 18:00 and get back to her at 13:00 or 15:00.

There is no authority control in this game as far as I know and there is no point in letting Ann smack sisters' butts after initial events are unlocked. In later game it is just persuation training and improved punishment variant midday.

Last edited:
Reactions: fischerkonig

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Everyone has been dying to get a Mod to Kill Eric.
I'm working on a Mod to keep Eric away from the Start.

This will be a separate Mod file, as current Cheat Mod will work as it is.

Some sample screens, it is work in progress. Wish me luck!

As you start the Game, you get to select if you want to Kill Eric right away or later :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@ 4th day

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Anyway, since this is NTR game, just enjoy the game...
I would go the other way around and release a special version for the NTR fans without all the Non-NTR stuff.
That's 20 minutes of gameplay left.

Or ... we just have it as it is, the one group complaining about too little NTR, the other group complaining about Eric and wait for the patch when people can get rid of him or decide not to.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Everyone has been dying to get a Mod to Kill Eric.
I'm working on a Mod to keep Eric away from the Start.

This will be a separate Mod file, as current Cheat Mod will work as it is.

Some sample screens, it is work in progress. Wish me luck!

As you start the Game, you get to select if you want to Kill Eric right away or later :KEK:

@ 4th day
well, it should be "dead" and not "Dead". But I really liked "I'll kill Eric later" :p
For a moment I read "Dad" ... that would be the NTR version of the game.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Reactions: Nemo56

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
So far, this game version not yet have any scene of Max bangs Ann (Mom) / Alice (Sister) / Lisa (Sister), only few Sex scene between Max & Aunt Kira at Night, if the Mod kill Eric choose to Kill Eric, then the game will become very Boring~ there is no more Sex scene between Eric & Ann at the Livingroom / Ann's Bedroom / Bathroom.
Then maybe replace by Ann watch movie alone at Livingroom and Max ask to accompany her, Ann sleep alone every night at her Bedroom, Bathing alone every morning (as the version now NO SEX scenes between Max & Ann, so the only SEX scene have is between Max & Aunt Kira)
Imaging when the game become like this, nearly NO Sexual Content as only have Sex scene between Max & Aunt Kira, quite BORING~ If want the Mod Kill Eric, I think better wait until the version update to open the Sex scene of Max with Ann / Alice / Lisa, then if that time kill Eric, at least can continue the story between Max with Ann / Alice / Lisa to build up the Sex relationship.

Reactions: Pesto2222

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
So far, this game version not yet have any scene of Max bangs Ann (Mom) / Alice (Sister) / Lisa (Sister), only few Sex scene between Max & Aunt Kira at Night, if the Mod kill Eric choose to Kill Eric, then the game will become very Boring~ there is no more Sex scene between Eric & Ann at the Livingroom / Ann's Bedroom / Bathroom.
Then maybe replace by Ann watch movie alone at Livingroom and Max ask to accompany her, Ann sleep alone every night at her Bedroom, Bathing alone every morning (as the version now NO SEX scenes between Max & Ann, so the only SEX scene have is between Max & Aunt Kira)
Imaging when the game become like this, nearly NO Sexual Content as only have Sex scene between Max & Aunt Kira, quite BORING~ If want the Mod Kill Eric, I think better wait until the version update to open the Sex scene of Max with Ann / Alice / Lisa, then if that time kill Eric, at least can continue the story between Max with Ann / Alice / Lisa to build up the Sex relationship.
The Kill Eric Mod is not going to be ready like Tomorrow.
And, true that the game will become boring grind of click-baits with the current state.

The Mod can be completely possible only; When the Main game includes the way to get rid of Eric in future.
However, for people who hate Eric - they just don't want to see his face show up anywhere even from the Start.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes