3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
stuck at spider, please help View attachment 3622484
Go to peek on Alice at the START of the hour when you will need to wait for her to appear. There should be a new option that lets you send the HEROIC in to scare her.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Not sure, but this may be blocked if you did something to irritate her (or Ann/Mom). Then you need to wait until the next day

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
From what I remember this game looks really good but has no real scenes. Is there at least one BJ at this stage of the game?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So it's been a very long time since I last looked at anything about Big Brother. Where is it at right now? Reading through the thread feels like a variant on Ground Hog day where it reaches a certain point and wheels back to the beginning to start again.

Reactions: MasterChild

arbin

Dec 29, 2017
That shower is a marvel of game design. Who would put a big glass window and a door to the shower to the OUTSIDE of the house?
maybe u dont understand BB, the father of mc obviously was e perv he had spy cams etc, so a big glass window and a door to the shower obviously fiting to this.

Reactions: ArghDoe

Noitrus

Mar 10, 2020
Don't know if this was reported earlier but I used renpy save editor to modify the money number in a save file, and now when trying to load that save it shoots up a warning that it was modified and do I trust it, bla bla with yes and no choice. But choosing "yes" or "no" gives the same result, nothing happens. I understand that's it's a security check against malicious saves but what's the point of giving a choice to override it, it if does not work anyway? :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xander Fields

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BigBrotherAnotherStoryRebuild-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes