3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Remember guys, for current endgame with Alice , you get 2 extra scenes when you talk to her while watching TV , without Sweets, and not related to the opportunities.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Remember guys, for current endgame with Alice , you get 2 extra scenes when you talk to her while watching TV , without Sweets, and not related to the opportunities.
Also there is at least one additional variations in the spider-night scene, it's worth to repeat it.
That's what I like in this update, completing the quest changes behaviour outside the quest.

Reactions: WankerDxD

melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018

share pictures and information thank you

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am aware (been playing since version 0.02 I think) that there have always been, shall we say options, outside of the normal quest line/opportunities but sometimes those are not so straightforward to obtain even when trying to follow a guide. .Black Panther. is it possible for you to edit your guide so that when a memory is unlocked that it is indicated on the guide?

Last edited:

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Just how on earth do I progress "Stick or Carrot"?!?! I let Mom punish Lisa, she doesn't get nude for 2 weeks. I save Lisa, nothing happens, movie time doesn't happen!

I'm going crazy here, someone help!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
..."Stick or Carrot"...
For stick or carrot, you need to spy on Lisa, get caught, offer choccolate until she wants more.
Also make sure to progress in the Olivia storyline.
Check BlackPanther's walkthrough on page 1.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
To be clear, i do feel bad for Russian bros, all of you. But i won't when i criticise the dev's work ethic.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I am aware (been playing since version 0.02 I think) that there have always been, shall we say options, outside of the normal quest line/opportunities but sometimes those are not so straightforward to obtain even when trying to follow a guide. .Black Panther. is it possible for you to edit your guide so that when a memory is unlocked that it is indicated on the guide?
Yes, I can do this, but it will be ineffective and pointless for now.
I strongly advise you to stop playing this game for a while and wait for its next version. Game changes will be significant.
None of the save files can be used in the next version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxbishup

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Another news is that (I don't know if it's good or bad) :
I can't be with you for a while like before cuz of some personal problems that happened to me. Sorry for this.
Thank you for checking in. I hope that everything will work out and you can return soon (you are missed when gone). Take care of yourself, and we'll be here with a warm welcome and lots of help requests. :)

Just a thought.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes