3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Finally got around to playing the update. In all honesty for me it's pretty well thought out and done.
For me it looks like he's striped a lot of the game play out and is working harder on the storyline. The biggest
fault for me was his proof-reading team, it started out good but the later part sounded more like how a non-native english speaker would phase their sentences in english to me. I was not one for the reboot but I'm pleasantly surprise how well it's turned out otherwise.
Hi buddy
long time no see
The reason was clear. And after the discussions we had on this matter, you will probably face a better translation in the future.

Reactions: armion82

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Help! Can't Watch CCTV from Laptop in Big Brother Another Story. There is no CCTV Showing!!!
are you sure ? Currently there is only one camera that you can unlocked if you have played correctly. And the content can be seen through it on the Max laptop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any new updates? When will the next version be released?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
are you sure ? Currently there is only one camera that you can unlocked if you have played correctly. And the content can be seen through it on the Max laptop.

Hi buddy
long time no see
The reason was clear. And after the discussions we had on this matter, you will probably face a better translation in the future.
Hey Bro, still not a fan of the reboot but I can see where his thinking was. To be fair for my part the reboot was needed as he’s gotten better and the original was getting messy. The original story is a dead end trap that all of the other versions fall into. Glad to see he’s put more effort into fixing some story logic faults. All can’t be fixed but it can be worked with a little creativity. I’ll reinstall discord soon, give him my regards if you would please.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Any new updates? When will the next version be released?
they said 4 week after the last update and that was 2 month ago.... if you like this game you need patience because always is testing, more testing, sickness, other compromise, family problem, ... you can imagine, never when they said a date they delivery, funny is the remake was to have less problem with programming and coding.

twitblade

Oct 20, 2017
they said 4 week after the last update and that was 2 month ago.... if you like this game you need patience because always is testing, more testing, sickness, other compromise, family problem, ... you can imagine, never when they said a date they delivery, funny is the remake was to have less problem with programming and coding.
I think that might not be correct. The quote I believe you are referring to is the quote from the latest release. The relevant quote is:
"The second week will be complete in about 4 weeks.
Chapter 1 will also include the third week of the game, but it will mostly contain the chapter-ending events. Whether the next release will contain two weeks of game play or will be an entire 1st chapter at once is hard to say yet, as there are a lot of things I have to do in addition to game development. "

So according to that, we should expect to get weeks 2 and 3 in the coming update since it's been more than 4 weeks. I'm not sure if he's said anything since then though. He could definitely be running behind.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I wonder why people bother reading the announcements at all. Just play it when it's here.
The week #x update scheme won't last forever anyway. For the biggest part this is a sandbox game, not a linear VN. Only part of the beginning of the Eric story is linear.

reandis

Feb 11, 2020
Do advertisements actually give you more money at all? I have 14 packages so far but I've yet to see really any increase from the cameras

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I wonder why people bother reading the announcements at all. Just play it when it's here.
Why does the dev announce things when he can't abide by them himself?

Truth is the game was supposed to be caught up to where the og remake ended by "summer" according to the dev himself.

That didn't happen.

Then the 3rd update was supposed to come out weeks ago. That didn't happen either.

It's not like people made these deadlines up. He himself announced them. So it's his duty to be truthful about where he is in the dev cycle.

I don't get how people can still defend him.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why does the dev announce things when he can't abide by them himself?
He had a plan, he failed. end of story. "But he said .... " won't change that. It will only help to stay angry (or disappointed or whatever). If you read the comments from when the announcement was made, no one believed it anyway.

I don't get how people can still defend him.
Not defending him, he did fail to achieve his goals.
No, I am shaking my head in disbelief at those who take that failure to become angry or whatever other emotional state they chose for themselves. In most cases these people don't even support him financially. When it became clear to him that it would take longer, he even said that supporters - if they wanted to keep supporting - should reduce payments to a minimum, but still the non-supporters complain about milking.
So it takes longer than expected ... so what? If one can't live with that, he should not come here in the first place and only play the game when it's finished.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
torrent v1.0d pls
Game is currently at 0.02, not 1.0d, but torrent is here:
BigBrotherAnotherStoryRebuild-0.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
He had a plan, he failed. end of story. "But he said .... " won't change that. It will only help to stay angry (or disappointed or whatever). If you read the comments from when the announcement was made, no one believed it anyway.

Not defending him, he did fail to achieve his goals.
No, I am shaking my head in disbelief at those who take that failure to become angry or whatever other emotional state they chose for themselves. In most cases these people don't even support him financially. When it became clear to him that it would take longer, he even said that supporters - if they wanted to keep supporting - should reduce payments to a minimum, but still the non-supporters complain about milking.
So it takes longer than expected ... so what? If one can't live with that, he should not come here in the first place and only play the game when it's finished.
Okay so your advice is basically, "don't have any expectations from this dev, everyone knows he's not going to keep his promises so it's not even worth talking about them. Treat his announcements like the ramblings of a mad man".

That makes sense. Sorry, I misunderstood you.

Reactions: troll822

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do advertisements actually give you more money at all? I have 14 packages so far but I've yet to see really any increase from the cameras
They do - at least in the legacy version. But I think only one pack is used every day, never figured quite out how it works exactly. Just bought one for each day of the week and hoped for the best.
What boosts your income on the first days is to spend time in the rooms with cameras, so the living room is the place to go until you set up more cameras.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes