3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
I think its not shity move, its best move that can be made.
First of all here you need story, and it will be more realistic with this way.
Who the fuck want to fuck some shithead son who cant do anything except saying: pls will you help me.
Now if you have son that is able to find truth about moms new boyfriend, that he is lying, and being criminal, thats other story.
if you want quick way by asking people for help, you will have no power, like in complex path.
I'm ok with the branching of the war path. And what you say here makes a lot of sense. My only problem with this extended confrontation path is how long it will take. I don't want to have to be dealing with Eric throughout 10 more updates until Max can finally be able to corrupt/romance the girls on his own.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I’m a big fan of Big Brother. I only discovered the first game a few months ago and spent days playing it. One of the things I loved was perfecting the start so you could beat Eric to the clothes. The game was definitely to much of a grind when it came to unlocking certain events (once I realised I couldn’t pop Lisa I gave up before finally getting Ann).

That said I think the anti NTR brigade don’t really understand why Eric makes the game better, (to begin with). Firstly without him there isn’t a reason to rush. Those first couple of weeks don’t matter because so what if you don’t buy them the dresses? It’s not like some dude is going to fuck them. Secondly there wouldn’t be much to peep at and thirdly there wouldn’t be something driving Max to make his move.

That all said I’m interested in the paths Alexey is developing. The immediate war and bye bye Eric is dull anyway (as I said above). So the other two paths have potential. The drawn out removal and the friendship and sharing routes each have their own potential if implemented correctly.

This all said I wish Alexey well, hope he is recovering. I’ll be joining the Patreon to give 0.4 a go whenever it is live.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I’m a big fan of Big Brother. I only discovered the first game a few months ago and spent days playing it. One of the things I loved was perfecting the start so you could beat Eric to the clothes. The game was definitely to much of a grind when it came to unlocking certain events (once I realised I couldn’t pop Lisa I gave up before finally getting Ann).

That said I think the anti NTR brigade don’t really understand why Eric makes the game better, (to begin with). Firstly without him there isn’t a reason to rush. Those first couple of weeks don’t matter because so what if you don’t buy them the dresses? It’s not like some dude is going to fuck them. Secondly there wouldn’t be much to peep at and thirdly there wouldn’t be something driving Max to make his move.

That all said I’m interested in the paths Alexey is developing. The immediate war and bye bye Eric is dull anyway (as I said above). So the other two paths have potential. The drawn out removal and the friendship and sharing routes each have their own potential if implemented correctly.

This all said I wish Alexey well, hope he is recovering. I’ll be joining the Patreon to give 0.4 a go whenever it is live.
Aleksey, I think is doing a better job, of handling the Eric story. I'm looking forward to 0.04, and hope to hear from you on his PATREON.

Reactions: Tirael

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I'm ok with the branching of the war path. And what you say here makes a lot of sense. My only problem with this extended confrontation path is how long it will take. I don't want to have to be dealing with Eric throughout 10 more updates until Max can finally be able to corrupt/romance the girls on his own.

Good question. There's still a lot to do before we get rid of Eric. Now all the holes are being filled before aunt Kira arrives. After that, Kira will be introduced to the game and this is a big job. After that, there will be a lot of events with all the characters, including the development of relations with Eric. If you really look at the volume of what needs to be done for v0.04, it will take exactly more than a month. And most likely the moment and ways to get rid of Eric will be present in v0.05.

Reactions: Tirael

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Good question. There's still a lot to do before we get rid of Eric. Now all the holes are being filled before aunt Kira arrives. After that, Kira will be introduced to the game and this is a big job. After that, there will be a lot of events with all the characters, including the development of relations with Eric. If you really look at the volume of what needs to be done for v0.04, it will take exactly more than a month. And most likely the moment and ways to get rid of Eric will be present in v0.05.
Here’s the thing with Eric. I don’t mind him fucking Ann. I can live with him banging Kira get a slightly harder time accepting Alice and want to keep Lisa to myself. Thankfully I don’t mind NTR so while I wouldn’t aim for things to go that way I don’t mind when they do. (That said I did restart BB when I realised Eric was giving Lisa lessons, but truth be told if we got to see them I might not have done)

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
I mean that's just simple math my friend if you take the easy way out and get rid of Eric fast that's an entire character removed from your game therefore all the scenes, interactions and dialog go with him. I don't think they are purposely cutting content from the other side. 5-1=4
That isn't really what was said, the thing is that if you choose the easy path and you only lose the content/interactions with Eric, I wouldn't mind, but the thing is that by choosing the easy path, you will limit yourself to content with the family and FUTURE characters, and that's not a good thing to do in a game. If I can't stand a character and I want to get rid of him fast why I as a player should be punished by it? In the end in both paths of war you will get rid of him, we don't know how we will get ride of him yet, so maybe in both paths MAx is the one doing it, but in one he just discover more things about Eric first. Hell if it's something like stoping Eric in the extended, it will give Max insight about being and alpha and things like that, the dev could do the same thing in the fast way but without needing Eric, studyin by himself, going to a club, things like that but without Eric. Limiting content isn't a good thing 10 times out of 10 in every game.

At this point, it's almost better to support glamour, since at least there you can choose to get Eric in the game or not, and you aren't punished by your choice...

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019

That doesn't really answer the question about how long will the extended war path be compared to the fast path, like if we can follow the fast path and get rid of Eric in the v0.5 in what version would we be able to get rid of Eric in the only good path of the war, the extende, like v0.6/0.7/0.8/0.50, etc. The answer you posted, you already posted it before. If all the paths of kicking Eric would happend in the 0.5, then he wouldn't even need to branch it.

In fact aleksey90 should just go and make the extend path, the only path of the war, since it's the only real good choice, since that path doesn't limit content.

Reactions: greenymph

always86

Mar 19, 2020
That isn't really what was said, the thing is that if you choose the easy path and you only lose the content/interactions with Eric, I wouldn't mind, but the thing is that by choosing the easy path, you will limit yourself to content with the family and FUTURE characters, and that's not a good thing to do in a game. If I can't stand a character and I want to get rid of him fast why I as a player should be punished by it? In the end in both paths of war you will get rid of him, we don't know how we will get ride of him yet, so maybe in both paths MAx is the one doing it, but in one he just discover more things about Eric first. Hell if it's something like stoping Eric in the extended, it will give Max insight about being and alpha and things like that, the dev could do the same thing in the fast way but without needing Eric, studyin by himself, going to a club, things like that but without Eric. Limiting content isn't a good thing 10 times out of 10 in every game.

At this point, it's almost better to support glamour, since at least there you can choose to get Eric in the game or not, and you aren't punished by your choice...
You aren’t punished. You are rewarded with the content type you like. Yes there is less of it, but only to increase options and create more content that may appeal to more people

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
I think its not shity move, its best move that can be made.
First of all here you need story, and it will be more realistic with this way.
Who the fuck want to fuck some shithead son who cant do anything except saying: pls will you help me.
Now if you have son that is able to find truth about moms new boyfriend, that he is lying, and being criminal, thats other story.
if you want quick way by asking people for help, you will have no power, like in complex path.
Limiting content, just because you choose to kick an character in a fast way, is always a bad move, it's like you want to punish players that don't like a character and want him gone as fast as posible. Many people that play this game and the original, didn't like Eric and wanted him gone as fast as posible. Now if you do that here, you get punished by limiting, future content, and that's not a good thing. Basically you are saying at those players that want him gone, fuck you, if you want to see all the future good content you need to play the game the way I the dev want. Because ther's no good points in kicking Eric fast, other than him not being there, if you will lose future content.

Also just because Max is able to find the turuth about Eric and kick him by himself, it won't make the girls fall for him, nor it will make them want to fuck him, he need to work with them for that to happen, and that would happen no matter if you kick Eric fast or slowly. The only thing that could make him different is if he kick him alone in the extended and in the fast he needs help, that way, the extended would make him reliable and the fast not much, but that won't traduce in the family member wanting to fuck him the moment he kick Eric out, atleast it shouldn't.

• Angry

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
You aren’t punished. You are rewarded with the content type you like. Yes there is less of it, but only to increase options and create more content that may appeal to more people
If you limit content, just because you choose to kick Eric fast, you are punishing those player, by not offering them all the future content.

• Angry

always86

Mar 19, 2020
If you limit content, just because you choose to kick Eric fast, you are punishing those player, by not offering them all the future content.
Content isn’t being ‘limited’ though. Other paths have different content because they are different. You make a choice, the path you like, then you don’t get any of the stuff you don’t. I could argue to you that the vanilla path means I get less of what I like.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Your not being punished. If I pick up a book and I decide hmmmm I don't like this character, and I rip out the pages involved with that character, I will have less pages to read.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017

It's hard mode, bitch.

But seriously, Eric is the motivation for Max to be more badass. If you take away that motivation, he doesn't improve himself (or not so fast). Eric is the way for Max to grow, causing the women to see his full potential. Without Eric, he'll still be viewed as the dorky little perv, with no respect. He'll be a tool of convenience, ready to be traded in for the next "Eric". If he gets rid of Eric on his own and proves his dominance, they'll have no reason to trade him in. And that's how the original game should have been. It's not about getting rid of Eric, it's about revenge, and revenge is a dish best served cold.

balara

May 12, 2017
I explain in few words....take example of any famous movie i take example of most famous movie.. Harry Potter..if there was no Lord Voldemort ..or if Harry potter had killed Lord Voldemort in Goblet of fire part...ask yourself..would there have been any more parts..or if without Voldemort ,movie would have been touched same popularity...answer as of now is NO..it simple without Lord voldemort there is no importance of harry potter...same HERE MAX is of no importance without ERIC...Stronger the Villain ..stronger the story...
Mark my words ..if everyone hates Eric..means he is doing good job as villain...Even if developer himself hates eric.means he knows how strong is eric ..rest is just story and i believe all of you to be smart enough..How important is Eric

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Limiting content, just because you choose to kick an character in a fast way, is always a bad move, it's like you want to punish players that don't like a character and want him gone as fast as posible. Many people that play this game and the original, didn't like Eric and wanted him gone as fast as posible. Now if you do that here, you get punished by limiting, future content, and that's not a good thing. Basically you are saying at those players that want him gone, fuck you, if you want to see all the future good content you need to play the game the way I the dev want. Because ther's no good points in kicking Eric fast, other than him not being there, if you will lose future content.

Also just because Max is able to find the turuth about Eric and kick him by himself, it won't make the girls fall for him, nor it will make them want to fuck him, he need to work with them for that to happen, and that would happen no matter if you kick Eric fast or slowly. The only thing that could make him different is if he kick him alone in the extended and in the fast he needs help, that way, the extended would make him reliable and the fast not much, but that won't traduce in the family member wanting to fuck him the moment he kick Eric out, atleast it shouldn't.
First of all Aleksey said many times that he personaly dont like eric (information via maxbishup if i am not wrong).
2nd Fast eric end surely is planned to be like MC asking someone for help, than he will not get some content, cuz again who the fuck want to fuck some little shithead (Milfs only fuck shithead in brazzers movies) and in 80% of those movies there is no story. This game has story.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

I wish you health. And the question of a strong confrontation, how long can it last?

Not by much. I'll be able to tell you how to work it out.

Please note: Translated from Russian, sorry if any mistake.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes