3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Blog, Favorite Aunt (last bugfix unstuck it but then it stuck again), Alpha, Party Girl are all stuck infinitely for me
Did not use any cheats.
I'm on day 128, hoping something will happen XD

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
I`ll be waiting for the next upgrade of the game, this last bug fix haven`t solve the only problem that i have on the game, kissing lisa, i have to change the language to russian or the game crashes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Next release?
Yup. Dev is obsessed with Kira. I mean ofcourse i don't mind seeing a hot lady going at it on every section of the house with Max. But this game is mainly about Mother-Siblings incest, and the contents for it are way too less! And here it's evident again, the next update will be too a Kira centered one.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yup. Dev is obsessed with Kira. I mean ofcourse i don't mind seeing a hot lady going at it on every section of the house with Max. But this game is mainly about Mother-Siblings incest, and the contents for it are way too less! And here it's evident again, the next update will be too a Kira centered one.
Well even in the original game, Kira is the first girl Max has a chance to fuck. Personally, I think it makes sense to expand on that first opportunity before moving on to the other girls. If he was just going to follow the orginal plot then there's not much point. Now if the focus stayed on Kira then I could see cause for complaint.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think it was posible to avoid Eric getting anything sexual from Kira in the original, but I might be wrong. And Kira is different than Ann, with Ann we got no choice to do anything with her before she gets with Eric, so even if I don't like it I can get behind the idea of "stealing" her later. But if Eric gets with Kira in any of the warpaths and you can't avoid it, it will be a dick move, since we are having something with Kira at that moment, if Eric gets his hands on Kira it will be NTR, so I'm not ok with forced NTR or kinks in general, so I will not chalk it up to inevitability.

I'm not saying that it will be the case here, just that if it happens and you can't avoid it being in the warpath, then I will stop playing. In the ally path they can get what they want and just watch Eric fucking around if that's their kink, I just don't want to see Eric getting with any girl in the warpath, I have suffered him enought in the original and I can't stand him.
I could be wrong as well. I haven't played the original in a LONG time, but I thought both of the paths that let you get rid of Eric were triggered by the scene with him fucking Kira in the lounge. I always did one of them as soon as possible but I think he always got to fuck Kira at least once first. Maybe I'm wrong or maybe I missed a step somewhere though. Regardless, this version could have a path where that's not a requirement even if he plans to more fully develop the NTR path as well. I have no interest in that path but I don't mind it being there if it's avoidable.
In original game to avoid Eric getting Kira there is 2 ways.
1.Don't do any sexual content with Kira
2.Just go to bed before 3AM.You must do it only on 2 specific days-forget which 2 exactly.

Reactions: Mayonesa

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Well even in the original game, Kira is the first girl Max has a chance to fuck. Personally, I think it makes sense to expand on that first opportunity before moving on to the other girls. If he was just going to follow the orginal plot then there's not much point. Now if the focus stayed on Kira then I could see cause for complaint.
I never played the original. What you're saying makes sense too. If the Dev completes the Kira events first and quickly, then he can have all the time in the world to work on siblings and mother. But i wish the next update to have slightly more sibling contents than what we had with this most recent update!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In original game to avoid Eric getting Kira there is 2 ways.
1.Don't do any sexual content with Kira
2.Just go to bed before 3AM.You must do it only on 2 specific days-forget which 2 exactly.
Maybe, although to me just because I didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. If going to the living room at 3am means I see Eric fucking Kira then unless I can get rid of Eric before that time on that same day, as far as I'm concerned it still happens at 3am even if I wasn't awake to see it.

Now in the case of Lisa it's different I think. If you don't help her with her homework initially then her "lessons" with Eric and Anne never get triggered if I remember right. Max's "lessons" with her have to trigger first I think. So that one is legitimately avoidable.
Same for Alice. You can't avoid him hitting on her and perving out on her late at night, but the fact that he tries to make a deal to find out the secret to getting past her guard (those alcohol laden chocolates), tells us that he's never able to seal the deal unless Max helps him. He gets farther than you might want but she basically draws the line at peep shows and massages.

The original never shows Eric actually fucking her as far as I remember but if you do make the deal with Eric to tell him about the chocolates, those "punishments" where Alice comes back out blushing strongly imply that Eric had his way with her even though you don't actually see it.

The "lessons" with Lisa are a lot more vague about what happens and it never shows anything. I got the feeling that it was more along the lines of her watching the two of them fuck but it's pretty much just whatever you imagine it might have been since they never show us. He never gets her alone, Anne is always there as well, unlike with Alice.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Eric was the only thing that made big brother stand out. Without him it was a generic blackmail and minipulate your family members renpy game... with hotter images then normal i'll admt
Even without Eric, I'm so far liking this game! I'd rather do silly things with sisters and mother, i don't really need him.

To be honest, I'm a fan of NTR, yet i despise Eric. Probably because I'm on the bull side of the spectrum, so when i see another bull sitting at my table and eating my food, it's natural for me to react annoyed and trying to get rid of him. I'm gonna keep playing on the Eric Warpath. Fuck him.

Reactions: VonBlackRoberts

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
How to photoshop? Kira cnd find it i have the camera but i dont where incan photoshoot her?
Photos are taken on Saturday when everyone else is away. Also buy the outfit for Kira before that, it should show up on computer after you buy the camera.

Hope that helps.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I could be wrong as well. I haven't played the original in a LONG time, but I thought both of the paths that let you get rid of Eric were triggered by the scene with him fucking Kira in the lounge. I always did one of them as soon as possible but I think he always got to fuck Kira at least once first. Maybe I'm wrong or maybe I missed a step somewhere though. Regardless, this version could have a path where that's not a requirement even if he plans to more fully develop the NTR path as well. I have no interest in that path but I don't mind it being there if it's avoidable.
In the original BB you could avoid Eric having sex with Kira by not entering the living room on Thursday at 03:00. In the original BB there were 3 options (1. sacrifice Alice, 2. sacrifice Kira, 3. sacrifice none). I think it will be similar in BB AS.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In the original BB you could avoid Eric having sex with Kira by not entering the living room on Thursday at 03:00. In the original BB there were 3 options (1. sacrifice Alice, 2. sacrifice Kira, 3. sacrifice none). I think it will be similar in BB AS.
To me that's not really avoiding it. Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. If you walked into the room at 3am he was already in the middle of fucking her, which means even if you hadn't walked in and caught them he would still have been fucking her. You just wouldn't have seen it. It's the same kind of thing as catching the wife cheating. If you come home early and catch her banging the pool boy obviously you know she's cheating. If you stayed late, she was still fucking the pool boy, you just didn't catch her in the act.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Maybe, although to me just because I didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. If going to the living room at 3am means I see Eric fucking Kira then unless I can get rid of Eric before that time on that same day, as far as I'm concerned it still happens at 3am even if I wasn't awake to see it.

Now in the case of Lisa it's different I think. If you don't help her with her homework initially then her "lessons" with Eric and Anne never get triggered if I remember right. Max's "lessons" with her have to trigger first I think. So that one is legitimately avoidable.
Same for Alice. You can't avoid him hitting on her and perving out on her late at night, but the fact that he tries to make a deal to find out the secret to getting past her guard (those alcohol laden chocolates), tells us that he's never able to seal the deal unless Max helps him. He gets farther than you might want but she basically draws the line at peep shows and massages.

The original never shows Eric actually fucking her as far as I remember but if you do make the deal with Eric to tell him about the chocolates, those "punishments" where Alice comes back out blushing strongly imply that Eric had his way with her even though you don't actually see it.

The "lessons" with Lisa are a lot more vague about what happens and it never shows anything. I got the feeling that it was more along the lines of her watching the two of them fuck but it's pretty much just whatever you imagine it might have been since they never show us. He never gets her alone, Anne is always there as well, unlike with Alice.
At the beginning you should help Lisa with her homework. To avoid Eric teaching Lisa, "Max authority" was not allowed to be brought to the level of "Listen to you" before taking a photo of Eric. After Max has taken the photo and brought Max authority to the level of "Listen to you". Max could blackmail Eric with the photo and take over "sex ed" with Lisa. When it comes to Alice, Eric never had sex with Alice. There was only massages. You can talk to Alice about it (after Eric leaves). If you haven't seen Eric having sex with Kira. Eric will never bother Alice and Max will never have a conversation with Eric about chocolates. When it comes to Eric's punishment, Max must not allow Eric's influence on Alice to rise to 60%. Only when Eric's influence exceeds 60% will Eric punish Alice
. Screenshot_6.png

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I started a new game and can't get the morning wood with Lisa for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time to work. I installed the patch for the latest version only. Is this a known bug or what? I got this to work with previous versions. Thanks.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Looks like you need to be extremely lucky to not be stuck on any quests, I don't think the author knows how it even happens

Reactions: zzrgg
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes