3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
If someone installs cheat mode on the game, in some cases the last line in "opportunity" (attention) will not be shown, even if he/she has finished it
Thank you. I always play without cheats, so I didn't know. I don't understand why you need cheats in such a game? It is already much too easy to finish the update without cheats.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
If someone installs cheat mode on the game, in some cases the last line in "opportunity" (attention) will not be shown, even if he/she has finished it
I beg to differ, I've never even looked at how to cheat with this game, never did anything whatsoever to install a cheat mode, open the console, etc...

...and yet some opportunities will not show they are completed (that god damn stupid, and totally boring btw PARTY GIRL opportunity!!!), even when I restart a new fresh game, with a crispy clean, newly downloaded version, fully updated by the latest bugfix mentioned on this thread (in this case 0.05.0.06).

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
You can end Mentor and Favourite Aunt. I have posted saves with which you should only read the book and give it to Lisa (the book is already bought, it just needs to be delivered) to complete Mentor. To complete Favourite Aunt you just need to talk to Kira about photos the next day.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-05-0-05-aleksey90.43101/post-4257150
View attachment 850793 View attachment 850795 View attachment 850796
I don't have the option to give the book to Lisa. I have not seen it in the game anywhere. Is installing the keylogger on Alice's computer not part of this current version or is it supposed to be in an upcoming version? I ask because in the Walkthroughs that I've read, it states to install the keylogger on Alice's computer so that you can visit her site, but I've not seen any scenarios to which I can install a keylogger nor visit Alice's website.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
HEy Lukumoide how did you change Alice clothing at night? If I go to the menu for clothing there is no such option available..
You need to negotiate that, either at 1pm catching her smoking, or in her room in the morning before catching the spider for her ("spend the day without bra" or something).

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
You need to negotiate that, either at 1pm catching her smoking, or in her room in the morning before catching the spider for her ("spend the day without bra" or something).
Hm I can´t find that option to tell her she should sleep in the black piece.. Neither when catching her smoking and also not during the spider event.

Encelo

Sep 9, 2017
finished every online courses lessons, done things with kira at night (full kissing lessons up to the night gown and masturbation) but no way I can trigger the third conversation with her in the yard. She still has to talk about the investigation about Eric and I can't talk about camera or photos. What am I missing?

Reactions: Pasikonik

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I beg to differ, I've never even looked at how to cheat with this game, never did anything whatsoever to install a cheat mode, open the console, etc...

...and yet some opportunities will not show they are completed (that god damn stupid, and totally boring btw PARTY GIRL opportunity!!!), even when I restart a new fresh game, with a crispy clean, newly downloaded version, fully updated by the latest bugfix mentioned on this thread (in this case 0.05.0.06).
for "party girl". did you ever kiss alice in the bath ?! It may be relevant!

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
for "party girl". did you ever kiss alice in the bath ?! It may be relevant!
Thanks for the tip, I haven't tried to be honest any of the 0.05 events.

I can't even get far enough to get this render from 0.04 (Alice without panties, bath at night after clubbing). Even when I succeeded at convincing her to not wear panties during the day, relationship friendly/wonderful, no cheats.

1.JPG

I'm just cursed in general with this game. In my current game, now I can't negotiate anything with Alice at 1pm. Anytime I ask her for something in return for not talking to mom, she tells me to get lost, and her spirits sink (after at least 3-4 attempts). Her mood is at wonderful, her relationship with Max good/friendly. And I'm not cheating in any way. I gave her cigarettes 2-3 times. Checked the latest walkthrough, no hints.

Again, using 0.05.0.06...

Reactions: LOLO928

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

I can't even get far enough to get this render from 0.04 (Alice without panties, bath at night after clubbing). Even when I succeeded at convincing her to not wear panties during the day, relationship friendly/wonderful, no cheats.

View attachment 851383

I'm just cursed in general with this game. In my current game, now I can't negotiate anything with Alice at 1pm. Anytime I ask her for something in return for not talking to mom, she tells me to get lost, and her spirits sink (after at least 3-4 attempts). Her mood is at wonderful, her relationship with Max good/friendly. And I'm not cheating in any way. I gave her cigarettes 2-3 times. Checked the latest walkthrough, no hints.

that is weird ! Something is not right. Have you ever tried to completely delete the game and reinstall the game?
To do this, you need to delete the game files from two places.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

View attachment 851383

1) Unzip the new version of the game and copy it to a new folder
2) Go to the following path on your Windows
C:\Users\{your win login name }\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
And delete or rename the bb_as folder
Download the game save files from the post below and drop them in the game save folder
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-05-0-05-aleksey90.43101/post-4260604
Run the game and try, check that you still have the same problems .

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
1) Unzip the new version of the game and copy it to a new folder
2) Go to the following path on your Windows
C:\Users\{your win login name }\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
And delete or rename the bb_as folder
Download the game save files from the post below and drop them in the game save folder
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-05-0-05-aleksey90.43101/post-4260604
Run the game and try, check that you still have the same problems .
Thx for the tips, but yep, did all that each time...

Guess what though, I got ALice to finally not wear the panties at 3am...still playing now, who knows, maybe this time it'll turn out all right.

Sguru007

Feb 19, 2020
Hey for android which one I have to download
Two of them have been provided
And also do we have a latest walkthrough?

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
I think you both fail to understand, it makes no difference if you label it NTR are not. If you like something, you like it, and if you don't you don't .
True! But you are not the one making the game if you don t like the way it s going then just dont support, but don t ask the creator to change his vision of the game just cause you dont like it. And for the patreon, paying doesnt mean you get to choose the direction of the game because no one is forcing you to pay. You pay for something you like, not to change something you dont like.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes