3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Max of Glamor is the Max of the original BB (with some differences), becouse the Dev is using his original BB game to make one of the stories (Max story) (and basically the other)
Yeah and those "with some differences" make a lot of difference to me. What ever game you desire to play, is of course up to you, but I would never play a game, if I hated the MC.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I am not sure what has offended you...
I'm not offended, and I'm not trying to offend you, I hope you play and enjoy this game. Some play this game for one thing, some for another, to each there own. But you must play as Max in this game. If your not ok with that, you can still play if you want to, it want bother me. If you ever have a problem with the game, I will be glad to help if I can. I'm not a fan of NTR, but so what, I'll help anyone if I can. BTW I know this game has NTR tag, but at some point I'll get rid of Eric, some want, that's the way it should be.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not offended, and I'm not trying to offend you, I hope you play and enjoy this game. Some play this game for one thing, some for another, to each there own. But you must play as Max in this game. If your not ok with that, you can still play if you want to, it want bother me. If you ever have a problem with the game, I will be glad to help if I can. I'm not a fan of NTR, but so what, I'll help anyone if I can. BTW I know this game has NTR tag, but at some point I'll get rid of Eric, some want, that's the way it should be.
Well, actually I don't think that I am going to play this game at least in a short time. In fact I am not sure that I want to play the game, I say, see Max lost the girls has interest, but I am not interested in NTR or voyeur sex and skip all the scenes, and either see Max with the girls... I prefer to spend my time with other games at least for now.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
0.5.0.07 bugfix. Put files in game folder and replace.
View attachment 858775

If you enjoy this game, please consider becoming a PATREON. Thank you.
Got an error :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: A translation for "?????????? ????? ???????" already exists at game/tl/english/core/01classes.rpy:43.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tl/english/core/04function.rpyc", line 50, in script
File "C:\!ADL_GAMES\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.05.0.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2397, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "C:\!ADL_GAMES\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.05.0.01-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "C:\!ADL_GAMES\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.05.0.01-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 388, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "?????????? ????? ???????" already exists at game/tl/english/core/01classes.rpy:43.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Большой брат: Другая история 0.05.0.01
Thu Oct 15 20:41:33 2020

which I can ingnore and get :

While running game code:
Exception: A translation for "{color=[lime]}{i}{b}????????:{/b} ???????? ????? \"???????????\"!{/i}{/color}" already exists at game/tl/english/core/01classes.rpy:47.

Full traceback:
File "game/tl/english/core/04function.rpyc", line 54, in script
File "C:\!ADL_GAMES\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.05.0.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2397, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "C:\!ADL_GAMES\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.05.0.01-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
File "C:\!ADL_GAMES\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.05.0.01-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 388, in add
Exception: A translation for "{color=[lime]}{i}{b}????????:{/b} ???????? ????? \"???????????\"!{/i}{/color}" already exists at game/tl/english/core/01classes.rpy:47.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Oct 15 20:42:01 2020

Reactions: JagHond

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Got an error :

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Yes, there working on it.

Reactions: JagHond

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this game, please consider donating on PATREON. Thank you.
Dear lord, another preview that involves Eric...And here I was thinking Max is the MC, but it seems that this update will be a full Eric one...Sigh I hope that v0.7 is a MC focused one and we will be finally be able to get rid off Eric no matter the path, because the Eric time in the game has been far too much for those that don't want him in the game and have been waiting to kick him out of the game since dev stated long time ago that we will be able to kick him in v0.5, so he needs to go soon, maybe that way the focus will go to the MC again with the previews and all...

About donating, I will consider it when there is no more Eric or NTR in the game, but that time doesn't seems to be soon.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Got an error :

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
You are using old version 0.05.0.01. Download the latest fix 0.05.0.07

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Can you provide link of this latest fix?(android version)
Android version is not yet ready. Will probably be updated later today. But you can use Fix v0.05.0.06 (which fixes many bugs) until Fix v0.05.0.07 is ready.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes