3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I'm stuck on these
Blog "But the interesting thing was... she hinted I could try looking for something more sexual!"
Mentor "But maybe before you teach, you should learn something for yourself?"
Schoolmate "And, of course, to socialize out of school, which I will bring them close together"
Favorite Aunt "She seems to doubt my words, but promised to investigate"

I'm trying to figure out what to do next but can't seem to find it.
Check this Walkthrough it would help
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-05-0-05-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I have been but I can't give Lisa a foot massage even though I believe I've done everything. I've completed everything with Alice except for Arachnophobia and blog. I'm on the friendship route with Eric and not sure if I can switch it. I've also bought Alice the first set of lingere and not able to activate the photoshoot with Kira or talk to Alice about more clothes.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Hey you all... can someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong - I can get to the point with new content nether with Alice or Lisa... with Alice this dipshit MC tells that he needs to do massage at TV without candy... for the fucking 3 game weeks in a row every night I did that fn massage and take her out of candy like a fucking addict, first with 2 candy, next week with only one, and the last without any - and he still tells that he can try it without candy (and btw every day I planted the spider at the pool) - I still can't get new scenes with her at the pool... as for Lisa - she just doesn't want to watch the movie with mc anymore - after helping her with homework she goes straight to bed.. anyone can help here?

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
jest to make sure did I finish everything in this update or not
lisa
can watch movies with her topless
can massage her boobs
can inter without knocking
alice
spider in the bathroom event
spider in yard event
cunnling in bath after nightclub
footjob without candy in the night
ann buy clothes and help her on yoga
kira
sex in night while watching TV
and Olivia in scane now whole mostly nothing exapt when lisa watch topless 2 beside horror movie
did I miss anything ??
how did you get the alice footjob without candy?

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
I bought the new clothes for Anne to wear when she's doing yoga and gave them to her, but she never wears them. Is this a bug or is her actually wearing the clothes for a future update?

Edit: Never mind, it just took a few times before she finally changed.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
jest to make sure did I finish everything in this update or not
lisa
can watch movies with her topless
can massage her boobs
can inter without knocking
alice
spider in the bathroom event
spider in yard event
cunnling in bath after nightclub
footjob without candy in the night
ann buy clothes and help her on yoga
kira
sex in night while watching TV
and Olivia in scane now whole mostly nothing exapt when lisa watch topless 2 beside horror movie
did I miss anything ??
how to enter w/o knocking in lisa path?

• Haha
Reactions: omocik

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
RE Eric / game overall a few points for the dev / posters on this thread:
  1. Eric. Keep him, but get rid of him. I.E Have an option to get rid of him, not by doing tasks and having to see him get on with Alice / Lisa, not by seeing him with mom, just give Max the option to put a landmine down when he first enters the house. That way, people who don't want to see that content can skip it straight away and hopefully reduce the amount of people complaining about him. Those who like the challenge or like the type of content can keep him around. Pleases both sides.
  2. Keep developing the content for Eric. I'm impartial to Eric content (keep him or leave it, is whatever), but those that like it are just as insufferable as those that don't like it (basically: humans are annoying and none of you / me are an exception). Balancing things out (by developing both routes), will output the best response from people imo (won't please everyone, but at least it's fair to both audiences). PS (not for the developer but for everyone else): If you just want your route developed, you can skip on telling me, I know and everyone else knows you guys exist.
  3. For posters (exceptions apply): Stop trying to argue that he's a challenge or whatever, there are plenty of ways to introduce challenges without forcing people who don't like certain type of content to watch it. A way of perhaps (hopefully) get the point across is this: Imagine if the only way to keep Eric was to watch 10 scenes per week of scat (Max and Lisa eating it, Alice and mom bathing in it, Eric taking a shit on Kira's face, etc.). You wouldn't like it, neither do people who dislike the Eric content. PS: For some (not all) that are arguing that he's a challenge but are instead so obviously into ntr and are just trying to get a better look out to everyone by seeming impartial, you're not fooling anyone.
  4. Reduce the grind. Seriously, please... The original game was extremely annoying for this, you can improve on it... please do so.
  5. Perhaps get a team of playtesters if you haven't already, send them private builds before posting them for your patrons and see if that helps reduce the amount of bugs.
  6. Keep up the good work.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The importance of Eric is mentioned a lot so that there is fight and reward. And all of that would be fine if both mc and Eric started from the same place. The problem is that Eric already has the mother, so whatever you do that defeat you already have it. That later you can change your luck, it is possible, but you eat that ntr yes or yes.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I have news for you. Your father already fucks your mother. And ultimate pill. You were product of being cucked by your own father. We are talking here about incest. Eric is normal guy here and you as son shouldn't even try to have a thing with your sisters and mother.

It is always hilarious to me reading moans of kids who can't handle that they are not actually MC and "their" girls are getting fucked by someone else. Like what is up with that ? You can play rape games where goblins fuck your mc and don't have issue with that but can't handle a little competition.

Eric is great guy. He gives you money and gives you way to do also something.

Eric IS integral part of that story. Without him it would be another bang XXX girls game.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
dear all, it seems I am missing quite a bit:

• I cannot spank Alice outdoors, how is this opportunity even opened?
  • I cannot give a lewd foot massage without candies, but I can with the candies
  • I cannot get Lisa to stay the night in my bed after movies
  • I cannot close the spider opportunity with Alice, despite spiders in the bath, during massages, at night.
can someone please help with any of these?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
dear all, it seems I am missing quite a bit:

• I cannot spank Alice outdoors, how is this opportunity even opened?
  • I cannot give a lewd foot massage without candies, but I can with the candies
  • I cannot get Lisa to stay the night in my bed after movies
  • I cannot close the spider opportunity with Alice, despite spiders in the bath, during massages, at night.
can someone please help with any of these?
Set Alice up, then save her from a spanking and read the hint. There are more options now to the spider pranks, one for the shower, one for tanning. At some point you'll get the option to tell her to hide behind you. After that the couch massage will be extended.
My best guess for Lisa is to proceed on her schoolmate storyline.

edit: The arachnophobia opportunity will complete once you played through the 3 new spider prank options.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone know a console command how to show the save game screen for manual savegames?
After trying to load a autosave, the game keeps throwing an exception when right clicking, most likely because it tries to show the autosave and quicksave slots.
I already tried to delete all auto- and quicksaves (in both directories), but ths screen still won't show.

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
Help: I've caught Eric (like 20 times now) rubbing it out to Alice while she's sleeping. But the option to take a picture wont come.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes