3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
it seems that I don't advance in history
I bought barios books I can't give you Alice I bought a black dress and I can't give it to you either I bought a bikini Lisa I can't give it either
I also don't get the option to help Lisa study, it's the same all the time, I'm going for day 21
try to upload statistics with save program cheating does not say that if you are not kick you can not

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this expands on the NTR content from the previous BB game by Dark Silver? I really enjoy watching Max suffer since I find him insufferable.
In one of the post previews on Patreon I read "I know how many of you hate Eric and I feel the same way about him..".
So basically I don't think he has the balls to create an alternative and much more fun story, it's more of the same and he bothers answering the usual haters.
I think for now I'll just skip and look elsewhere.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
conclusion the game stinks day 27 everything is the same does not advance the story fence wasted time with this game I will archive it in the trash area

where is the original that is removed the wedd4 of cheap copies

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
In one of the post previews on Patreon I read "I know how many of you hate Eric and I feel the same way about him..".
So basically I don't think he has the balls to create an alternative and much more fun story, it's more of the same and he bothers answering the usual haters.
Thanks for the heads up, there's no shortage of harem incest games so this wouldve been pretty boring for me.

Reactions: Mwanted

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018

Aleksey may not like Eric but he wanted to continue with his events (specifically the Eric friendship route). I'm not a patron, but I haven't heard anything about him changing his mind about that yet.

Reactions: compusavvy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Aleksey may not like Eric but he wanted to continue with his events (specifically the Eric friendship route). I'm not a patron, but I haven't heard anything about him changing his mind about that yet.
I think he will work more on the enemy route than friendship route.
Also in BB we need to get rid of Eric in order to start the real sexual content in the game for Max.
How he will menage to implement Max's part of the game-the sex lessons for Lisa,the cam show for Alice,the "photos" with Kira etc if Eric is still in the game?
Did he change the motives behind Eric's actions?Is he again plotting to get the house and kick the family?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
it seems that I don't advance in history
I bought barios books I can't give you Alice I bought a black dress and I can't give it to you either I bought a bikini Lisa I can't give it either
I also don't get the option to help Lisa study, it's the same all the time, I'm going for day 21
try to upload statistics with save program cheating does not say that if you are not kick you can not
I'm a patron and at this time you can not give things to the girls (next update). Some things have not bin implemented in the game yet. I Asked about Eric. He will be about the same as original BB. You will be able to make Eric your friend temporarily but you must get rid of him to progress in the game. That is the way I understand it to be. I do not care for NTR my self but I hope those that do will have the opportunity to have it stay in there game (I hope that after Eric it's optional).

Reactions: alefrago

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
I wish this version was everything that the original was not !!! In the original, there were versions with one or two splashes - spankings and many meaningless dialogues as splash - spankings arrangements !!! All this made me hate the time when I was waiting in the hope that the new update would bring some progress in history !!!

Reactions: alefrago

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
From patron page.

Big Brother: Another Story v0.03 Release date:
End of February - Beginning of March

Hello! I am Aleksey, and I have a huge passion for creating high quality 3D Artwork.
The purpose of this Patreon is to provide a platform for me to resurrect the abruptly cancelled adult game - Big Brother.
The direction I go with the project all depends on how deeply I immerse myself with this work.
If the page attracts enough support for me to turn this into something more than a hobby, I'll have more resources at my disposal to add plenty of interesting things, including animation, which is so lacking in the original game.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
From patron page.

Big Brother: Another Story v0.03 Release date:
End of February - Beginning of March

Hello! I am Aleksey, and I have a huge passion for creating high quality 3D Artwork.
The purpose of this Patreon is to provide a platform for me to resurrect the abruptly cancelled adult game - Big Brother.
The direction I go with the project all depends on how deeply I immerse myself with this work.
If the page attracts enough support for me to turn this into something more than a hobby, I'll have more resources at my disposal to add plenty of interesting things, including animation, which is so lacking in the original game.
Eh animations in daz modelled games can be pretty terrible. Majority are just one second loops and most of the time they have zero emotion.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
I'm a patron and at this time you can not give things to the girls (next update). Some things have not bin implemented in the game yet. I Asked about Eric. He will be about the same as original BB. You will be able to make Eric your friend temporarily but you must get rid of him to progress in the game. That is the way I understand it to be. I do not care for NTR my self but I hope those that do will have the opportunity to have it stay in there game (I hope that after Eric it's optional).
Pity, I mean, that Eric must be removed, thought that both routes can exists at the same time. But oh well! I mean, if it Eric is removed, it will be just like the other remakes, but of course, it is the developer and the patreon's decisions.

Reactions: compusavvy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pity, I mean, that Eric must be removed, thought that both routes can exists at the same time. But oh well! I mean, if it Eric is removed, it will be just like the other remakes, but of course, it is the developer and the patreon's decisions.
If Eric is wanting the house then for sure he won't stay for the whole game.
In war route you definitely will won't to kick him out.
On friend route he sooner or later will kick MC out leading to game over.

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
If Eric is wanting the house then for sure he won't stay for the whole game.
In war route you definitely will won't to kick him out.
On friend route he sooner or later will kick MC out leading to game over.
If I am not wrong, the reason MC being kicked out is because the original game, the people who are supporting the game "voted" NTR out, so the NTR parts of the story are rounded up, aka, Eric being kicked out, or MC getting kicked out. And MC could stay in the house, as long as he kept on paying... But yeah... The ntr route in the original has ended, thus the game over parts.

smejias

Dec 12, 2018
hello, a question ... how do I select an item? I can't with the mouse and I don't know how to continue

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
If I am not wrong, the reason MC being kicked out is because the original game, the people who are supporting the game "voted" NTR out, so the NTR parts of the story are rounded up, aka, Eric being kicked out, or MC getting kicked out. And MC could stay in the house, as long as he kept on paying... But yeah... The ntr route in the original has ended, thus the game over parts.
That is the motive of the genre, not "go to the club, how much more - more fun", we will cross the rods and rub each other !!! We will throw our balls in front of our faces and sometimes two pairs of balls will bump into each other !!! A close family means a need for each other, not a scattered family !!! Eric wanted everything for himself in the original series and he made deals to get to them one by one as soon as he was here, and mother mentioned the camp - things probably happen again !!! Strangers divide the family in this story !!!

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes