3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
sorry guys, can you explain to me the 3 paths?
if I understand correctly:
ENMITY = is the path that the original BB was following and that is where we will eliminate Eric;
FRIENDSHIP = we are allied with Eric and therefore we will share the girls with him. Eric will not be eliminated;
PRETENDING TO BE A FRIEND = like the Friendship path but we will have the possibility to eliminate Eric.
right?
If so, can you explain to me the meaning of playing the Friendship path?
Enmity and Pretending would be enough to have everything unlocked !!!

May 5, 2020
ENMITY = is the path that the original BB was following and that is where we will eliminate Eric;
FRIENDSHIP = we are allied with Eric and therefore we will share the girls with him. Eric will not be eliminated;
PRETENDING TO BE A FRIEND = like the Friendship path but we will have the possibility to eliminate Eric.
right?
ENMITY = No NTR Contant
Friendship =full NTR for people who like it
and PRETENDING TO BE A FRIEND = for people who want to unlock all contant NTR or not . ther is same events dat are only exlusive for NTR and ther is events dat are exlusive for only no Ntr path if i'm not wrong . so you can have all the girls alone and won't wait untile a girl is free to continue her path after you reached all NTR events

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
That's the one argument, Eric fans keep bringing up (I don't want to kill him, Drugging him from time to time is funny, but it gets old very fast.
He WILL be gone at some point, so ... have fun as long as it lasts.
are you two serious?
the others are abandoned, or were trash and then abandoned. it'd be awesome if the original wasn't. But you know.

Sep 29, 2017
right?
enemy = abandoned in this game because cuckholds
the rest = ntr shit

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
are you two serious?
the others are abandoned, or were trash and then abandoned. it'd be awesome if the original wasn't. But you know.
I don't know who else you mean but yes, I am serious. Eric was annoying and he will be gone at some point according to what we have been told so far. So ... have fun.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You REALLY should play it before complaining.
The FRIEND path didn't get an update, the WAR path did.
All paths have been updated, but only on the war path you can see Eric teaching Lisa (it's the only one missing on the other paths, it comes in part 2 ).

Reactions: omocik

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
All paths have been updated, but only on the war path you can see Eric teaching Lisa (it's the only one missing on the other paths, it comes in part 2 ).
Can you elaborate? What was added to the non-enemy paths in the latest update? (maybe it is ME who missed something, in that case I apologize)
In any case it doesn't seem to have been abandoned.

Last edited:

thebalde

May 8, 2019
infl[name]._m1_01classes__e for Eric and
infl[name]._m1_01classes__m for Max.
Both go from 0 (0%) to 200 (100%), for example if you want to mess Eric's infuence on Lisa you'll write
infl[lisa]._m1_01classes__e = 200. You can also add influence with
infl[name].add_m(x) for Max or infl[name].add_e(x) for Eric.
Follow those up with infl[name].balance.
The other names are ann, kira and alice.

In the previous version it fucked up some things if you maxed it all at once iirc, don't max it via console alone. It's preferrable to add small amounts each time and use infl[name].balance to avoid bugs.

Edit: Added a little more info.
Hey bro!!! Thank you so much!! No time for grind for hours!! just needed this. thanks again

Reactions: omocik

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
How do you give the liquor candy to Alice before following her into her room?
repeat event with shower in the morning and make noise, than after dinner when she is watching tv talk to her , and you have the option , i think only one time is mention cause any other time after it will automatically give her the candy.

Reactions: projman

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
You posted wrong save instead of "pretending to be friend" (on the path Max can buy the pills) you posted save from 4 path "Fiendship Max gave Alice lace bodysuit" (on the friendship path Max can't buy pills). Here is the correct save
Thanks for this. It confirmed my suspicion that despite me clearly remembering making the choice that is supposed to put me on the "pretend to be friends" path ("isn't it a little early?") I'm on the friends path. Would be interested to know how that happened.

Now that this save has me back on the correct path, what's supposed to happen? I put the sedative in Eric's food and ... nothing. Hint still says I need to keep an eye on what they're teaching Lisa, I might learn something. The walkthrough isn't helping me here.

I finished all other opportunities (Kira photoshoot, Alice in her room after spying) before trying this save. Would appreciate some help on what I'm missing about the Mentor opportunity.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes