3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

razvy09

Nov 4, 2020
So many hypocrites people over here. U are crying a month for new patch, when u get the new patch u start crying again cuz u have to grind few days to achieve new update content.
Wtf do u really want?! New patches daily and to finish them with 3 clicks? Then dev must take the blame for not updating fast enough?
Also I'm quite sure majority of those fcking criers and hypocrites are not even subscribers. Regardless if u are or not, STOP FCKING WHINE !!!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
What happen to Olivia and Lisa relationship in this new update? Before the update Olivia will come over to her house every Friday midnight, after this new update I get a scene that Max asking Lisa have you talked to Olivia? After this scene Olivia doesn’t come over anymore for the midnight movie time. Any idea?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
So many hypocrites people over here. U are crying a month for new patch, when u get the new patch u start crying again cuz u have to grind few days to achieve new update content.
Wtf do u really want?! New patches daily and to finish them with 3 clicks? Then dev must take the blame for not updating fast enough?
Also I'm quite sure majority of those fcking criers and hypocrites are not even subscribers. Regardless if u are or not, STOP FCKING WHINE !!!
Yep too many trolls here , i mean they come here and read that this game is a remake of BB and still cry because of eric... its like they are a bunch of hipsters that never played the original and only heard of it and now when they play it they shout like babies...
2 months is decent for the game to be updated , the only problem this update has and i kinda agree here is that it was split in 2 because of some feature breaking the game and taking time to fix (clothing customisation , which isnt bad per say but at this point in development its kinda unnecessary and doesnt make it more replayable nor it is content to play and sink time) and that seemed like it doesnt have enough of its plate .

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
What happen to Olivia and Lisa relationship in this new update? Before the update Olivia will come over to her house every Friday midnight, after this new update I get a scene that Max asking Lisa have you talked to Olivia? After this scene Olivia doesn’t come over anymore for the midnight movie time. Any idea?
Yeah i found that strange too , and also now lisa is self conscious of her changing when Mc is in room , considering they were nude when Olivia come and also when they watch movie together.
I think part 2 would explain why that happened

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Wtf I don't get it..
I tried to pass the school girl event but but seeing Lisa's tits at night while doing her homework. I did it for 100 times and can't pass that event
How can I learn kissing to kiss Alice on part girl event
Plz help

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Jesus Christ.. If you don't like just make your own version without him then. The real betas are the ones who drone on and on about him, it's petty and annoying.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah i found that strange too , and also now lisa is self conscious of her changing when Mc is in room , considering they were nude when Olivia come and also when they watch movie together.
I think part 2 would explain why that happened
thank god i'm not the one who notice that lol

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
First things first: I didn't find the latest update grindy at all
2000 clicks are ok, if it's not the same 10 clicks over and over. Content = good. Grind = bad.

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to pass the school girl event. It says to see Lisa's t*ts during homework and I saw it over 100 times and it's still not progressing

dimano

Jul 29, 2020
Heh Guys
I've tried to play this game, like just 3times but I couldn't continue it since I get confused while using Walkthrough...
To me, There isn't any clear order to do opportunities.
Do you know Is there any walkthrough that guided opportunities in a clear order??
It would be nice if anyone help me...

Reactions: raim

summerjo

May 9, 2017
no, only eric can help so far with the blog , but there isnt any lewd content he simply stays near her and gives pointers.
Ty. I was just a bit confused about the end of the walkthrough where it says Eric will tell you that you made a big mistake after buying the bodysuit for her.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes