3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Let's hope he is trying to catch up with anime and donghua.
Niv-Mizzet the Firemind
The last news I had from him was that he was going on a trip for a few days (3-4 days) and I have not heard from him since. I do not feel good about it, but I do my best to think positively and not think bad things. However, it is very difficult with the news that we hear about what is happening in the world these days.
All I know is that I hope he be in good conditions and health

K78578298

Mar 2, 2020
If you tried the way written in Walkthrough and could not unlock the second bathroom camera, it means that you did not install the bug fix on the game properly.
Install the bug fix on the game and try again. Note that the bug fix can not be installed on the unofficial Compress version, use the original version of the game.
Bug fix is available for Android device?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Looks like we finally get a "no panties" option when Alice is wearing something else than Jeans, woohoo!

That was something I missed compared to the original version. On the couch she would cover her crotch when she got a footmassage and didn't wear panties while wearing this outfit.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Very well done but the black outlines look like he photoshopped her into the background. looks kinda weird
The game actually works like this. Characters and backgrounds are stored separatly. But usually he pays more attention to the outlines, sometimes even includes a bit of the background. A dark border like here should not happen. He still has time to correct it :)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Looks like we finally get a "no panties" option when Alice is wearing something else than Jeans, woohoo!

That was something I missed compared to the original version. On the couch she would cover her crotch when she got a footmassage and didn't wear panties while wearing this outfit.
This is not for the next update, and may not be used in game at all.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes