3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
huhuhu i cant get rid of eric in hostile path.m what to do?
Take a photo of him at night peeking on Alice, then get Alice to sleep naked and then take another photo of Eric jerking off over Alice, then once Eric has left, jerk off and cum on Alice.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
huhuhu i cant get rid of eric in hostile path.m what to do?
Last but not least. Interrupting his lessons with Lisa repeatedly will trigger the event to get rid of him.
The photos are optional, there are two ways to kick him out.

VladPearce

Nov 1, 2019
I am currently stuck on the "Control" opportunity (while on true friendship path)

The hint "On Sundays, my mother sleeps at home and is also alone. Perfect conditions for her not to be able to sleep until she checks to see if I'm spending time with Kira at night..."

When Kira arrives at 3:00am, I go to see her, but Max just go to bed and that's it.
Thanks in advance!

MarLo13

Nov 21, 2020
Yeh,
I am currently stuck on the "Control" opportunity (while on true friendship path)

The hint "On Sundays, my mother sleeps at home and is also alone. Perfect conditions for her not to be able to sleep until she checks to see if I'm spending time with Kira at night..."

Yeah, same problem. Rolling few weeks over and Kira is always tired when Max meets her at pool and goes sleep after a short conversation... Damnn...

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
does eric only get blowjob from kira or he fucks her too
He can't have sex with Kira because if Ann suspects, or finds out he'll be gone faster than in the hostility route. He's actually says something to this effect in the game.

VladPearce

Nov 1, 2019

When Kira arrives at 3:00am, I go to see her, but Max just go to bed and that's it.
Thanks in advance!
Anyone plz help

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

Thanks in advance!
I checked your save file
This happens because you haven't completed the night events with Kira and the "favorite aunt" opportunity yet, and you haven't progressed as much as you need. Please get the game guide from the first post. And read the parts "Events of Kira" and "Favorite Aunt" and act accordingly.
If you still have problems after doing them as needed, ask, we will help you.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Anyone plz help
To explain that :
When I "like" the post of someone who asked for help and attached a save file to it, it means that I have seen the posted post and I will respond to it sooner or later, rest assured. I may be busy at that moment and not be able to answer quickly. Thank you for your patience.
In addition, you have not installed Bug Fix 5. Get it from the first post and install it on the game

Reactions: firevoodoo

VladPearce

Nov 1, 2019
To explain that :
When I "like" the post of someone who asked for help and attached a save file to it, it means that I have seen the posted post and I will respond to it sooner or later, rest assured. I may be busy at that moment and not be able to answer quickly. Thank you for your patience.
In addition, you have not installed Bug Fix 5. Get it from the first post and install it on the game
I downloaded the latest version but it still doesn't work.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes