3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

toxinn666

Jul 17, 2022
Is it possible to skip days instead of clicking through every hour?
I think you can do it by downloading the cheat mode on the first page, then paste it in the game location > renpy > common. The cheat name is nm_cheats.rpy but in the folder is also in game built cheat which has the same name but it ends as .rpyc

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1932970

Can't progress in mentor after this... Anyone know how to get further?
i think its error i think i complete that quest in previous version
It's not really an error in the sense of the quest, it's more of an error where it counts all kisses instead of just the ones that progress the quest.

You have to give Lisa a successful hand massage and then kiss her for the quest to progress 6 times, so only have kissing lessons after you given her a hand massage.

Reactions: NightShades

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This is a good game.
I think it's better than the original.
However, there are two to three updates a year, and at this rate, it may take years to complete.
A person's situation is bound to change over time.
So I think this game is very ambiguous.
Will "Aleksey90" be able to show everything that was originally planned? Will it be possible to complete it?
It's ambiguous to wait, and it's ambiguous to cheer.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
I think you can do it by downloading the cheat mode on the first page, then paste it in the game location > renpy > common. The cheat name is nm_cheats.rpy but in the folder is also in game built cheat which has the same name but it ends as .rpyc
Ok I did that and went into the cheat menu to skip days but nothing happens

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Ok can someone tell me does Ann ever not wear the mask?
I have looked at the images and there are shots of her not wearing the mask
i have gone through 7 weeks of hostile and nothing has changed, am I missing something

2dark2

Oct 22, 2017
Many images in the game are built of several (naked character and separate clothes)
with a mask, it is probably also superimposed in the game on the image of the character

Reactions: Chaosguy

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Ok I did that and went into the cheat menu to skip days but nothing happens
It is easy to use. Go to the Cheat Mood section . select the number of days you want to skip in the game and then click on the "Skip days" button. The game continues for the number of days you have chosen. And it stops at 6 am that morning. Unless something important is happening on the days you want to pass and you miss it. In this case, cheat mode prevents you form this.

unknown.png

Reactions: Chaosguy

sportymarc

May 17, 2020
to all BigBrother-Pros here:
can anyone tell me if i can fuck lisa in the pussy in this version of BB? it gets boring stretching her ass over and over again....

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
to all BigBrother-Pros here:
can anyone tell me if i can fuck lisa in the pussy in this version of BB? it gets boring stretching her ass over and over again....
The good news: In this version you won't have to stretch her ass (yet). The bad news: Her pussy is off limits as well.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes