3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thank you to whomever updated the Mac version of the game. I got through every opportunity except the exciting curves one. When I got to the end of it, where I was supposed to find out what Ann thought of his erection it just kept saying try to relax and it was put away and went away. It could be due to the fact that it was version 9.1.03 and not 9.1.05, either way, it is quite interesting . Thanks again for the Mac update
The patch can be applied no matter what system, it's just a ren'py script and does not contain any executable files.
Always install the game and the latest bugfix.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone have a save just before where Ann doesn’t wear the mask in bed
i have tried several routes including hostile but cannot seem to get to it
it would be much appreciated thanks

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Copy it and paste it in to your save folder.
Well, my save folder is empty, yet when I open the game I can load several save files. I have deleted all other versions of from my PC. Any idea how to get rid off all these previous save files?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well, my save folder is empty, yet when I open the game I can load several save files. I have deleted all other versions of from my PC. Any idea how to get rid off all these previous save files?
I just downloaded it to my games save folder and it's there, started the game and it was in the load files. The file is 4-1 so it'll be on the 4th page of the save files.

Reactions: MikeD13

groq

Aug 12, 2017
your save folder is:
c:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS\
by default the folder is hidden.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ren'Py games keep a copy of the savegames in your appdata\roaming directory.
On earlier Windows versions there was no distinction between roaming and local appdata, so on older Windows versions the directory would be different than on Windows10. Also if your user data is not stored on C:\Users it will be somewhere else.

In any case you can reach it using %appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS (copy/paste without modifying)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes