3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
stucked at Lisa School girl quest line.

As i understand we have to undress her 2 times to progress further, reached the first one but fail to convince her to get naked.

helping her homework, not helping, making mistakes nothing makes her to ask for help second time. do i need a specific mood or relation state to make her ask for help?

thanks in advance.
I am currently stuck on the "Control" opportunity (while on true friendship path)

The hint "On Sundays, my mother sleeps at home and is also alone. Perfect conditions for her not to be able to sleep until she checks to see if I'm spending time with Kira at night..."

When Kira arrives at 3:00am, I go to see her, but Max just go to bed and that's it.
Thanks in advance!
Got the step of head of family but now I get no more progress, when can I catch Ann drinking or where or what to do or wear pls?
Plz send your last save file . we will check it for you .

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
hi, i'm new to the game and i got a question, how do u unlock the "taking care of your ass" opportunity?
Please read the section related to this opportunity in the game guide in the first post. If you still have problems, ask and we will help you.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How can i make war with eric on the peace route? (m.b. console?)
If you're on the friend route then you'll have an opportunity to change it to hostile later on if you give Alice the bodysuit before Eric does, Eric will come and talk to Max about it and tell Max he's pissed off with him.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If you're on the friend route then you'll have an opportunity to change it to hostile later on if you give Alice the bodysuit before Eric does, Eric will come and talk to Max about it and tell Max he's pissed off with him.
Think I misunderstood the question. I believed he meant he was passed all the diverging points and wanted to switch. My bad

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
So keep an original save as backup
Yes. But that's only is your well onto the fake/true friendship paths. If you have not reached those points yet then just follow the other advice given.

Last edited:

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Thank you to whomever updated the Mac version of the game. I got through every opportunity except the exciting curves one. When I got to the end of it, where I was supposed to find out what Ann thought of his erection it just kept saying try to relax and it was put away and went away. It could be due to the fact that it was version 9.1.03 and not 9.1.05, either way, it is quite interesting . Thanks again for the Mac update

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes