3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Tell me how to continue the quest At the head of the family after you kicked Eric out?thanks for the help
Can't remember exactly, but think you got to talk to the mother in the morning in her bedroom before she leaves for work or at the weekend. But the quest hint should tell you roughly what to do.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
can anyone give me a walkthrough file i can't seem to proceed in the story line and alice after massage cam cant trigger

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Got a little problem here, I'm at two points where I can't move forward: first point would be the Mentor, I'm supposed to finish 6 kissing lessions with Lisa, also kissing after a hand massage is possible and 3 times done. Here comes now my problem: My progress is at 9 of 6.
For the blog oppotunity I got the sexy black bodysuit and the camera and the hint states I should give it to Alice when she is blogging in underwear, she catched me, but it just resulted in being her angry at me.

Can anyone help me here? Oh, maybe it matters, but I'm on the Alpha path (hostile).

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
How do you add the saves on android? I can't find the saves folder.
Easiest way is to connect your phone to a computer and transfer files to c/android/data/BB another story/files/saves.
I use a cracked copy of ES that allows me to access the android folder directly from my phone though.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Got a little problem here, I'm at two points where I can't move forward: first point would be the Mentor, I'm supposed to finish 6 kissing lessions with Lisa, also kissing after a hand massage is possible and 3 times done. Here comes now my problem: My progress is at 9 of 6.
For the blog oppotunity I got the sexy black bodysuit and the camera and the hint states I should give it to Alice when she is blogging in underwear, she catched me, but it just resulted in being her angry at me.

Can anyone help me here? Oh, maybe it matters, but I'm on the Alpha path (hostile).
Talk to her in her room on Thursday morning I think. I'll check and confirm

Reactions: CamaroFan432

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

Check my signature, save 6 will show you the exact setup to give her the suit. It's Thursday night while blogging.

Reactions: CamaroFan432

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
How can i make war with eric on the peace route? (m.b. console?)
Maybe through console, but you would probably break your saves. My suggestion would be load a save before deciding which path you want to play regarding Eric. If you have no save before that point, you either need to start a NG or you take on of the saves dwalsh kindly provided.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi
If you know me properly, you know that I will always be happy to help the players of this game if I can. But...
Guys, if you need help with the game and want us to help you, keep in mind that we are not a magician or fortune teller that know exactly what happened in your game.

I'm sorry to say this but I'm almost get tired to keep writing this:

"Please send your last save file. We will check it for you"

2-3 of my 5 posts contain this sentence.

If you are new to this thread it is understandable that you do not know this, but if you have spent some time in this thread in the past you know this.
If you have a problem with progress in the game, many other events may be involved or you may have encountered a bug. So, in order to be able to give you the right answer, we need the following items:
1) A short description of what process you went through.
2) A short explanation about which game opportunity or where you encountered a problem in the game.
3) What you want to do that you can't do.
4) Attaching your last save file to the post.
(If you use a photo or text of the error message in your post, please use the spoiler for it) (If you don't know how to use the spoiler, read the FAQ in the first post)

Thank you in advance for your attention

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes