3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
yea i see the option but scrolling it left and right does nothing in regard to skipping the amount of days, so how does one active the "skip day scroller" ( yes it's probably obvious, but maybe not for everyone )
Dunno if anyone has answered you yet, I was also struggling with that! But I found the answer, just set the days you wanna skip then click the "Skip Days" button to the left!

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
How do I get Eric to run into Alice naked in this room because when I tell her to sleep naked she’s still dressing up?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How do I get Eric to run into Alice naked in this room because when I tell her to sleep naked she’s still dressing up?
Check that Alice is naked the night before you try and get Eric to catch her naked using a spider, if she's not naked then you can remind her of the deal and the next night she should be naked.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Unikat93

Oct 26, 2020

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.09.01.x

(Based on Game version 0.09.01)

English version

View attachment 1918949

German version
View attachment 1918952

French version

View attachment 1918950
If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
Thanks to Cerberus for the German translation
Thanks to Otto Rhino for the French translation
And thanks to all those who helped me by answering the questions.

German Walkthrough with Google-Translation.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Joe Malone

Aug 20, 2017
I am currently stuck on the "Control" opportunity (while on true friendship path)

The hint "On Sundays, my mother sleeps at home and is also alone. Perfect conditions for her not to be able to sleep until she checks to see if I'm spending time with Kira at night..."

When Kira arrives at 3:00am, I go to see her, but Max just go to bed and that's it.
Thanks in advance!

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
I am currently stuck on the "Control" opportunity (while on true friendship path)

The hint "On Sundays, my mother sleeps at home and is also alone. Perfect conditions for her not to be able to sleep until she checks to see if I'm spending time with Kira at night..."

When Kira arrives at 3:00am, I go to see her, but Max just go to bed and that's it.
Thanks in advance!
I think it takes a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Joe Malone
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes