3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well, we always knew there was something seriously wrong with him, now we have proof!:eek:

But the signs were there already. Remember when he wouls not stop to show his face in certain rooms after he got thrown out. But when we got there to check, he was gone. Just like a ghost.
:ROFLMAO:

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Check that you have installed the latest bug fix. Save the game before talking to Ann in front of the TV and repeat this several times until Ann finally be notice of it .
If you do not succeed after many repetitions, send the save file here to check . Most of the players have finished this opportunity without problems. If you can't, it means either you didn't try hard enough or one of the variables in your game has a problem.
BTW, my hint is different than the one you showed.
1657819048847.png
My save attached.
Thanks,

Reactions: .Black Panther.

hgfrd

Mar 24, 2019
guys i have problems with the last lisa movie event where i have to save her from punishiment. every time i save her event won't trigger and "lisa is not happy with your attitude against promises" goes by the screen.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
BTW, my hint is different than the one you showed.
View attachment 1925388
My save attached.
Thanks,
As I said, you didn't try as should as you do. These photos were taken using the continuation of your save file. And as you can see, the opportunity is over. Also, this save file is attached to the continuation of your file so that you can experience and see it yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding the "blog" opportunity, I need to check your save file more.

Reactions: Epicuren

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
IMO, the success chances for this scene are ridiculous without save scumming. In my game my massage success chance is less than 20% and you have to succeed twice in a row so that's a 4% chance there, and then there's a final check after that which is closer to 50% for me, so roughly 2% chance of success for the full scene. That means on average I would have to do that scene 50 times to have a decent chance of succeeding, and you have to succeed 3 times if I remember right.

Reactions: Draakaap23

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
IMO, the success chances for this scene are ridiculous without save scumming. In my game my massage success chance is less than 20% and you have to succeed twice in a row so that's a 4% chance there, and then there's a final check after that which is closer to 50% for me, so roughly 2% chance of success for the full scene. That means on average I would have to do that scene 50 times to have a decent chance of succeeding, and you have to succeed 3 times if I remember right.
No, it must be done 3 times successfully, and after that, you must progress in the "Control" or "Family Head" opportunity. After this, Ann must notice Max boner only once.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
How far along the can Max go with the various girls up to this update?
From what I see so far, you can't do much with anyone except Kira, yet.

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
stucked at Lisa School girl quest line.

As i understand we have to undress her 2 times to progress further, reached the first one but fail to convince her to get naked.

helping her homework, not helping, making mistakes nothing makes her to ask for help second time. do i need a specific mood or relation state to make her ask for help?

thanks in advance.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes