3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Has anyone else come across an issue where the Eric wallet even keeps triggering every week? I've completed it a dozen times nd I'm hoping there's a fix short of restarting the game.

If this is has been covered I couldn't find it

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Has anyone else come across an issue where the Eric wallet even keeps triggering every week? I've completed it a dozen times nd I'm hoping there's a fix short of restarting the game.

If this is has been covered I couldn't find it
I thnk you are the first one reporting this bug. Best would be, if you post your savegame, so those who have more insight can check it for you.

You can get rid of Eric again and again and again and again and again and again and ...

• Haha
Reactions: firevoodoo

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I thnk you are the first one reporting this bug. Best would be, if you post your savegame, so those who have more insight can check it for you.

You can get rid of Eric again and again and again and again and again and again and ...
That's more scary than funny.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That's more scary than funny.
Well, we always knew there was something seriously wrong with him, now we have proof!:eek:

But the signs were there already. Remember when he wouls not stop to show his face in certain rooms after he got thrown out. But when we got there to check, he was gone. Just like a ghost.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Re: playing Windows RenPy games on MacOS - while it may work under Wine, I believe there is an easier way. I use Wine for other things but have never tried it for a RenPy game for this simple reason: You can play them using the RenPy SDK. For proper compatibility, I recommend using the same version of the SDK indicated in the game/script_version.txt file (for BBAS this is 7.4.11.) or any version with the same major/minor combination (versions are in major.minor.patch form) that is at least the same or above (so if 7.4.12 existed I'd feel comfortable using it with this game, but I would not use 7.4.10 or below, or 7.5.0 and higher.) Avoiding lower is because required features may not exist. Avoiding higher is mostly because saves might not be compatible if you later play a Mac build created with 7.4.11.

You can download the SDK version you need here:

I've been doing this for a couple of years with no problems. It has a some advantages: no need for Wine - which can be tricky on some later releases of MacOS - and (on MacOS) your saves will be stored both in the game folder and the usual central RenPy save location (so will be available if you later play a downloaded Mac build, and won't disappear if you delete the game.) You can even build a Mac (or Linux) version with the SDK, if you prefer - I used to do this, but now often just play using the SDK.

This should also work on Linux but I have no experience there. However, I am led to believe the game might run as is on Linux, since the Windows version comes with both an exe (Windows) and sh (Linux shell) file in the root, and I'd try that and RenPy SDK before Wine (unless you're already using Wine on Linux and fully comfortable with it.)

@ .Black Panther. Walt Dee brunonogueira nn2017 tinman969 Mostly74 leobanano ajbw987 Mthopkins

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
I've finished all in 9.1.05 except that "What should we watch, Mom?" and "Blog" opportunities still state in progress.
The hint for Mom states "It remains to be seen if my mothers reaction to my boner has changed. Better to be shirtless..." I've massaged her three times.
The hint for Blog states that progress in Mentor must be made, but that is completed.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I've finished all in 9.1.05 except that "What should we watch, Mom?" and "Blog" opportunities still state in progress.
The hint for Mom states "It remains to be seen if my mothers reaction to my boner has changed. Better to be shirtless..." I've massaged her three times.
The hint for Blog states that progress in Mentor must be made, but that is completed.
1657816232178.png

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Re: playing Windows RenPy games on MacOS - while it may work under Wine, I believe there is an easier way. I use Wine for other things but have never tried it for a RenPy game for this simple reason: You can play them using the RenPy SDK. For proper compatibility, I recommend using the same version of the SDK indicated in the game/script_version.txt file (for BBAS this is 7.4.11.) or any version with the same major/minor combination (versions are in major.minor.patch form) that is at least the same or above (so if 7.4.12 existed I'd feel comfortable using it with this game, but I would not use 7.4.10 or below, or 7.5.0 and higher.) Avoiding lower is because required features may not exist. Avoiding higher is mostly because saves might not be compatible if you later play a Mac build created with 7.4.11.

You can download the SDK version you need here:

I've been doing this for a couple of years with no problems. It has a some advantages: no need for Wine - which can be tricky on some later releases of MacOS - and (on MacOS) your saves will be stored both in the game folder and the usual central RenPy save location (so will be available if you later play a downloaded Mac build, and won't disappear if you delete the game.) You can even build a Mac (or Linux) version with the SDK, if you prefer - I used to do this, but now often just play using the SDK.

This should also work on Linux but I have no experience there. However, I am led to believe the game might run as is on Linux, since the Windows version comes with both an exe (Windows) and sh (Linux shell) file in the root, and I'd try that and RenPy SDK before Wine (unless you're already using Wine on Linux and fully comfortable with it.)

@ .Black Panther. Walt Dee brunonogueira nn2017 tinman969 Mostly74 leobanano ajbw987 Mthopkins
The problem for Mac users is that the compatible version with the Mac operating system has not been leaked yet. The version that existed has been removed from the torrent file for an unknown reason. they need to use an alternative. Some other games (limited number) either do not have a Mac version or, like this game, the Mac version of the game is not leaked. So, the alternative or that is to use the updated versions for the rest of the operating systems.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Max is shirtless. If I pick the top choices and succeed Ann doesn't notice or say anything about Max's boner. Does this imply that I should fail or pick a different option?
Check that you have installed the latest bug fix. Save the game before talking to Ann in front of the TV and repeat this several times until Ann finally be notice of it .
If you do not succeed after many repetitions, send the save file here to check . Most of the players have finished this opportunity without problems. If you can't, it means either you didn't try hard enough or one of the variables in your game has a problem.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
A 1000 page topic for a remake of a years old abandoned game, that is just as, if not more, grindier then the failed original game. This is what succes looks like these days, what a fucking joke.
I don't like the gameplay of BBAS : I find it frustrating and repetitive. However, the renders are really neat and beautiful. As I have already said and I shall say it again: Aleksey is very talented at this level. I say this entirely without irony.

Fortunately, .Black Panther. and Lukumoide generously offer their saves so I can fully enjoy the memories. Many thanks.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well, we always knew there was something seriously wrong with him, now we have proof!:eek:

But the signs were there already. Remember when he wouls not stop to show his face in certain rooms after he got thrown out. But when we got there to check, he was gone. Just like a ghost.
:ROFLMAO:

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Check that you have installed the latest bug fix. Save the game before talking to Ann in front of the TV and repeat this several times until Ann finally be notice of it .
If you do not succeed after many repetitions, send the save file here to check . Most of the players have finished this opportunity without problems. If you can't, it means either you didn't try hard enough or one of the variables in your game has a problem.
BTW, my hint is different than the one you showed.
1657819048847.png
My save attached.
Thanks,

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes