3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
I started a new game, to go with hostile path now, but for some reason, Special Book opportunity ended after giving Alice the first book. I even tried using persistent from Black Panther, but it didn't help.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
how you start something with the mom i have started with lisa ass, and started doing alice strip stuff but i cant get the mother forward?
According to your explanation, everything is good and you can reach your desired result by using hints or game guide (first post). If you want more help, we need your last save file

i'm stuck here , how i can get rid of eric ?
1658609150178.png
You are on the path of fake friendship. In this path of the game, you still cannot get rid of Eric. Getting rid of Eric until this version of the game is specific to the hostile path

I started a new game, to go with hostile path now, but for some reason, Special Book opportunity ended after giving Alice the first book. I even tried using persistent from Black Panther, but it didn't help.
The reason for having this opportunity in the game is to find out what kind of books Alice is interested in. So after understanding it and giving the first book as a gift to Alice, the opportunity is complete. But the effect of this information will remain in the game and Once in a while, Max can buy a book of a type that Alice is interested in and give it to her.. So you have completed this opportunity correctly and it is exactly as it should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marasm
Jul 16, 2019
According to your explanation, everything is good and you can reach your desired result by using hints or game guide (first post). If you want more help, we need your last save file

View attachment 1942395
You are on the path of fake friendship. In this path of the game, you still cannot get rid of Eric. Getting rid of Eric until this version of the game is specific to the hostile path

The reason for having this opportunity in the game is to find out what kind of books Alice is interested in. So after understanding it and giving the first book as a gift to Alice, the opportunity is complete. But the effect of this information will remain in the game and Once in a while, Max can buy a book of a type that Alice is interested in and give it to her.. So you have completed this opportunity correctly and it is exactly as it should be.
so the game stil in development in this part ? well shit im almost telling eric enemies about him oo

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
I'm almost certain, that this opportinity didn't get the "end for this version of the game" message until I gave Alice all the books, when I played it recently.
I'll check if I'll be getting more books anyway, but I feel like something's different.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm almost certain, that this opportinity didn't get the "end for this version of the game" message until I gave Alice all the books, when I played it recently.
I'll check if I'll be getting more books anyway, but I feel like something's different.
If I remember correctly, yes. That quest is still ongoing. But think it's about four books you get to give her so far. I'll recheck in a bit to confirm.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
i'm stuck here , how i can get rid of eric ?
Continue the mentor opportunity. At some point Eric will convince Lisa to have 1-1 sex ed lesson with him. Interrupt them and be hostile to Eric when he confronts you. He will frame you for taking his money. Follow the clues until you rid of him either thru Alice or Lisa (your choice).

Jul 16, 2019
guys i finally managed o get moving with the mom events, im in a part where i buy a big package of well weed to give to kate, doing this i get rid of Eric for good ? or i still need talk via notebook to his enemies ?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
guys i finally managed o get moving with the mom events, im in a part where i buy a big package of well weed to give to kate, doing this i get rid of Eric for good ? or i still need talk via notebook to his enemies ?
Kate ?!?! Weed ????!!!
You are in the wrong thread. What you are referring to is about another game, not BBAS

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
That's the original your most likely playing

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
If I remember correctly, yes. That quest is still ongoing. But think it's about four books you get to give her so far. I'll recheck in a bit to confirm.
What you remember is not true. The "special book" opportunity is one of the 3 opportunities that are completed in the very first days of the game. But I must say that this completion of this opportunity is only for the current version of the game and in the future this opportunity will continue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
What you remember is not true. The "special book" opportunity is one of the 3 opportunities that are completed in the very first days of the game. But I must say that this completion of this opportunity is only for the current version of the game and in the future this opportunity will continue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My bad. Thought I bought three or four books in total. Games are mushing together for me these days

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here you go, sorry for the late reply, thanks for the help!
We checked your save file .
Using the cheat mod has a lot of effect on your save file, and based on this save file, it is not possible to say what exactly happened in your game that resulted in this.
But to close the Stick or Carrot opportunity, follow these steps:
- to protect Lisa from punishment
- help her with her lessons and washing dishes
- on Friday, be sure to give her a hand massage
- At night, when Olivia comes to visit, Lisa will take off her T-shirt
- wait for Lisa to be punished (for her behavior) and Max will protect her, he will come up with the idea of watching topless horror movies and the opportunity to move on to the next stage.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Legendado em português ? Help me
First of all, as I said before, use only English on this website. I know it may be difficult for you. but Here it is a rule
Second, unfortunately, the game does not have a Portuguese or Latin translation. In the past, someone volunteered to translate, but soon gave up.

Reactions: Twistty
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes