3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Riis

Nov 22, 2019
We checked your save file .
Using the cheat mod has a lot of effect on your save file, and based on this save file, it is not possible to say what exactly happened in your game that resulted in this.
But to close the Stick or Carrot opportunity, follow these steps:
- to protect Lisa from punishment
- help her with her lessons and washing dishes
- on Friday, be sure to give her a hand massage
- At night, when Olivia comes to visit, Lisa will take off her T-shirt
- wait for Lisa to be punished (for her behavior) and Max will protect her, he will come up with the idea of watching topless horror movies and the opportunity to move on to the next stage.
Thank you! I managed to get everything working!

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi Black Panther, about my save file can I please ask you that the progress goes if that doesn't bother you. Wish you a good day
First on this issue. There is an opportunity to give Lisa a tasty treat, the morning of the next day after the apology.
1658836638074.png
The problem is that with such parameters, Lisa no longer notices Max. but for now, let's just reduce the stealth skill.
1658836751945.png
And you will probably be fine.

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No those are incomplete. Tons of scenes locked.
Just tested Luks file - everything is unlocked.
Make sure you replace both files, the one in your "[BBGame]\game\saves" directory and the one in "%appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS"
I am not sure in what order RenPy reads them.

Always be open to the possibility to have done something wrong.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
are there NTR scenes in hostile path? (i mean, it would be the only true NTR)
Nope. If you count Lisa looking at Erics schlong, then yes.
But except Ann having sex with her boyfriend (which would also be a matter of debate, since at that point she is no LI), there is no NTR.

Well ... if you get send off to the military camp, you can immagine what will happen, but since Max isn't there to see it ...

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
I can't seem to trigger "Taking Care of your Ass" opportunity. According to walkthrough, you need to protect Alice from punishment at least five times during game and give her the second underwaere (the one where you get photoshoot) and on the six time you protect her from punishment you should get a new deal option with Alice, to protect her from punishment. But that option never appears for me.

EDIT: Ok. It triggered at last, but I suspect there are more conditions to meet that walkthrough says. Maybe Alice's mood. closeness or Max influence. Or maybe timing of protection isn't written well. Anyway, problem solved itself somehow.

Last edited:

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
Judging by the game, Max seems to be a smart guy. And on the charge of stealing $ 25,000, He could ask Eric if he knows the meaning of the word "pedophilia" and what does it smell like to him? And what about Annie, besides pedophilia + the meaning of the phrase - "deprivation of parental rights"? And everything. Eric and Anna will immediately be blown off. Theft still needs to be proved. And Max, in addition to photos, has evidence about the "Debauchery of minors" - through the roof. And after the trial, Eric and Anna will go trample the "zone". And with pedophilia, Eric is waiting for a "fun" life in prison...

Otherwise, Eric's accusation of theft and the subsequent complete disregard of Max by all females(bitches) looks like a conspiracy to squeeze Max out of the house. MAAXXX!!! Feed Eric with laxatives, save money on video surveillance views, and after being accused of theft, RUN, RUN from this "house".

(and it's so insulting for Max's stupidity)

Sorry, English is not my language

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2022
Judging by the game, Max seems to be a smart guy. And on the charge of stealing $ 25,000, He could ask Eric if he knows the meaning of the word "pedophilia" and what does it smell like to him? And what about Annie, besides pedophilia + the meaning of the phrase - "deprivation of parental rights"? And everything. Eric and Anna will immediately be blown off. Theft still needs to be proved. And Max, in addition to photos, has evidence about the "Debauchery of minors" - through the roof. And after the trial, Eric and Anna will go trample the "zone". And with pedophilia, Eric is waiting for a "fun" life in prison...
(and it's so insulting for Max's stupidity)
Sorry, English is not my language
pretty sure alice isnt a minor

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes