3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
Because he isn't very smart to begin with? xD

Alice is his elder sister and Lisa, his little sister just turned 18. Which realistically makes him at least 19 and Alice is at least 20.

Btw, kudos to Ann making kids like a machine gun while looking 25 in her at the very least late 30th.
if you carefully read the dialogues in the game, you will find that Max himself will say that he is 20 years old.

Reactions: Nemo56 and dantes0

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
if you carefully read the dialogues in the game, you will find that Max himself will say that he is 20 years old.
Hey! Ann looks to be in her mid -30s-. A full woman, looking fantastic for that age.
Of course, with children in their early 20s, she's probably early forties. So, obviously she was into some weird magic to keep her looking like that.

That said, any information on which patch we could be able to kick Eric out in the fake-friendship path? Or switch to enmity from Friendship path and kick him out?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Ann model is quite tall (based on fan art thread models floating around, and I'm guessing they are quite similar to "original" ones), she is 180cm or taller, and a pretty decently sized frame as well, Max is about the same, Alice (G3 Eliya) is about the same in height but much slimmer, Lisa is the normal-tall one, about 173cm, Olivia is slightly taller, so Max is just an average dude among normally tall and very tall females
Max seems much shorter than Ann to me.
1659409487077.png

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
That said, any information on which patch we could be able to kick Eric out in the fake-friendship path? Or switch to enmity from Friendship path and kick him out?
So far in the path of fake friendship, you can't get rid of Eric. And that there is no ability to switch from the fake friendly path to the hostile path. In the first 20 days of the game, you had to choose your path.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So far in the path of fake friendship, you can't get rid of Eric. And that there is no ability to switch from the fake friendly path to the hostile path. In the first 20 days of the game, you had to choose your path.
Yes, I am aware.
I also know that at some point in the future, there will be a way to switch from one path to the other. I was asking if anyone knows how far away the ability to switch paths is. 2 updates? 5 updates?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, I am aware.
I also know that at some point in the future, there will be a way to switch from one path to the other. I was asking if anyone knows how far away the ability to switch paths is. 2 updates? 5 updates?
I don't think it will be possible to switch paths, that would cause way too many problems and inconsistencies.
The current war path content is about Ann drinking too much because of her troubles at work, Eric is mobbing her basically. Now immagine the player switching to fake or real friendship path now ... yep, that would be quite a mess.

On each path Eric will be gone at some point, that was announced. After that, all paths will most likely merge into one storyline - at least for a while.
Us Eric haters got rid of him already, the others can enjoy him a while longer. As far as I know there was no announcement when that will happen. After the outburst of Eric lovers after the first announcement of him getting kicked from the house I think it will take some time. No one wants a rerun of this drama anytime soon.

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
On each path Eric will be gone at some point, that was announced. After that, all paths will most likely merge into one storyline - at least for a while.
[...] I think it will take some time.
I don't think drama comes into it, but yes, "Eric gone and the paths merge" also works.
I appreciate your input that it will take some time for Fake-Friendship path to get rid of Eric.

Anyone has anything more on the subject of when Eric would leave in the Fake-Friendship?

Igor277

Oct 16, 2018
You can train your massage skill by massaging Alice when she is tanning or Lisa on Tuesday and Friday (hand massage) or when she is doing homework (at some point, depending on what stage you are in the quest). If you have some spare money, there is also a online course for a jump start.
How high is your skill currently? (On Max' character page).

(ps: check the walkthrough on page 1 for a description of all opportunities and how they are interconnected).
Can u get a link for this walkthrough, I looked, but didn't find answer. I can get now 65% success, but every time MC gets a boner and thats it, MC must talk about it with mother and then everything repeats

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can u get a link for this walkthrough, I looked, but didn't find answer. I can get now 65% success, but every time MC gets a boner and thats it, MC must talk about it with mother and then everything repeats
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-6-02-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

Maybe you are not at the point yet where something can change. You need to keep in mind other opportunities as well. Head of the Family is a hot candidate.
And be aware, not much will change - even if you reach the end of the current storyline.

edit: corrected title.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes