3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Etshy

May 22, 2018
just tried, not sure the walkthrough is up to date.
I followed it and I can't buy the hidden camera to put it in Alice's room

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
just tried, not sure the walkthrough is up to date.
I followed it and I can't buy the hidden camera to put it in Alice's room
Think you need to advance in the blog quest first before the camera becomes available to buy.

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
So, on the Hostile path, I completed all opportunities. I finished the last photoshoot with Kira, but I'm still lacking the very last memory in her gallery. It seems to be under the shower, but I don't know how to trigger it. I would like it for collection's sake.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So, on the Hostile path, I completed all opportunities. I finished the last photoshoot with Kira, but I'm still lacking the very last memory in her gallery. It seems to be under the shower, but I don't know how to trigger it. I would like it for collection's sake.
Did you try to visit her in the morning when she is showering?

Reactions: Marasm

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That's certainly one of the best ways to wake up.
I see a continuation of the spider prank coming.

The other pic is even more interesting - from a storytelling pov.

fuzzytonic

Dec 21, 2020
Hi,
Many are talking about how Ann does 69 now. For me, she no longer lets Max in her room... Am I doing things right or did I miss something ?
Thanks !

toxinn666

Jul 17, 2022
v0.09.2 is out... how long it takes to be added for Tier 1 (1
Hi,
Many are talking about how Ann does 69 now. For me, she no longer lets Max in her room... Am I doing things right or did I miss something ?
Thanks !
You have to catch her in the kitchen when drinking at night in the hostile path when you kick Eric out of the house

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi,
Thanks !
Your save file has been checked
Yes, you are missing something. What others are talking about is on the hostile path of the game and you are on the fake friendship path of the game. So this will not happen in the path of the game you are in.

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, whats the difference between this Game and the Original?
Does this Game has new Pics and Animations?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi, whats the difference between this Game and the Original?
Does this Game has new Pics and Animations?
The same question again ... BlackPanther wrote a FAQ about it.
And it's not the same game. It starts with a similar situation, the early scenes use an almost unchanged script. Most known scenes have been enhanced with more variations. The random stuff is way more elaborated, character development and story are different.
Just as an example: we have movie night with Olivia now, but her Exboyfriend is not part of this game. Kate is missing (Alice has her own ways to punish Max now), but there's Kira's coworker.

Edit: heh, he already linked to it, I really sometimes should read the thread to the end :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
hope alice get tapped by eric,last chance for this game to make it or break it
Eric path is about Ann really, most other story arcs don't include him. So far all he did for/with Alice was to help her with her blog and watch her change once. She barely knows he exists. No spider pranks, no blackmailing her into sleeping topless, no massages by the pool. He has a lot to catch up if he ever wants to get his fingers close to her.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
So the first one is interesting. They're leaving the house together? I don't recall them ever doing that in the original. The second one looks like another spider opportunity. Was hoping for a blog teaser but maybe that first one has them doing something related to that.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes