3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So the first one is interesting. They're leaving the house together? I don't recall them ever doing that in the original. The second one looks like another spider opportunity. Was hoping for a blog teaser but maybe that first one has them doing something related to that.
It's probably better that he shows us other scenes and not the blog.
He can be keeping it for 10,20 or even 30 dollars patrons.
The more expansive-the more hot will be the preview.
And Alice will shows more.

What is clear is that so far the existence of two places outside the house has been fully confirmed and according to the preview, this is the first time that the main character of the game leaves the house.
(I wonder how he hasn't rotted until now because he hasn't left the house for a long time :unsure: :D)
Any way , in the future, the home environment is not the only place we deal with.
The second part of the update is about Alice, and we have to wait and see what happens about her in the game.
She probably will get more lingerie.I hope some stockings too.
And she will pass her time undressing:)

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
So the first one is interesting. They're leaving the house together? I don't recall them ever doing that in the original. The second one looks like another spider opportunity. Was hoping for a blog teaser but maybe that first one has them doing something related to that.
What is clear is that so far the existence of two places outside the house has been fully confirmed and according to the preview, this is the first time that the main character of the game leaves the house.
(I wonder how he hasn't rotted until now because he hasn't left the house for a long time :unsure: :D)
Any way , in the future, the home environment is not the only place we deal with.
The second part of the update is about Alice, and we have to wait and see what happens about her in the game.

Reactions: armion82

toxinn666

Jul 17, 2022
Where did you get the information from???
Capture.PNG
damn I accidently posted that ... I had question and as you can see the sentense isnt even finished. Im not 100% tho because I cant see the post because Im tier 1 subscriber meanwhile you need to be Tier 2 subscriber (5 euro subscriber to see the post)

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I bought the nightie but cannot give it to Alice. its in my inventory, but also still in the store with a grey box making it unpurchaseable.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I bought the nightie but cannot give it to Alice. its in my inventory, but also still in the store with a grey box making it unpurchaseable.
Try to check on her when she's blogging, the option to give it to her should be there.
Since you already have it in your inventory, the grayed out icon is working as intended, other items in the story will behave the same way (some you can buy multiple times after you used/gifted them).

toxinn666

Jul 17, 2022
then is the anal sex tag for future updates? why is it there
you can have sex only with Kira for now and if you complete "Take Care Of Your Ass" you can almost have sex with Alice when shes punishing you. No anal sex for now. Aleksey said himself that hes working more now cuz hes feeling better but we will see. What is strange that hes working on remastered version when this game isnt even finished yet. On September we might get a demo to the remastered version

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are so many versions, which is the best Big Brother verison?
This one of course.

It really depends on what you expect. If you are looking for a bunch of sex scenes patched together, the original (with mod) or Glamour are more for you. This game takes it slower, but the storytelling and development are better.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I found Glamour boring personally. The way the female character and her plotline is written just don't make any sense to me. She's written as if she's shy and conservative, but her goal is to fuck everyone (both male and female) without any real reason as to why. If she was written as a party girl that might make more sense, but if she's shy and conservative then it only makes sense as some kind of corruption story, except where is the corruption?

Playing as Max would be more interesting. At least his character and motivations make sense. But last time I tried it he wasn't really playable. His character basically had a very short little intro where you couldn't really do anything.

Sep 9, 2019
I found Glamour boring personally. The way the female character and her plotline is written just don't make any sense to me. She's written as if she's shy and conservative, but her goal is to fuck everyone (both male and female) without any real reason as to why. If she was written as a party girl that might make more sense, but if she's shy and conservative then it only makes sense as some kind of corruption story, except where is the corruption?

Playing as Max would be more interesting. At least his character and motivations make sense. But last time I tried it he wasn't really playable. His character basically had a very short little intro where you couldn't really do anything.
Max's story in glamour is WAY more fleshed out now. I didn't enjoy playing as the girl either but as far as Max is concerned, I prefer Glamour over the original Big Brother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Max's story in glamour is WAY more fleshed out now. I didn't enjoy playing as the girl either but as far as Max is concerned, I prefer Glamour over the original Big Brother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good to know. I may have to try another playthrough soon as Max. I don't really see any hope of the female main character becoming interesting enough for me to want to play it but I could definitely see playing it as basically just Big Brother v 1.5.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
This one of course.

It really depends on what you expect. If you are looking for a bunch of sex scenes patched together, the original (with mod) or Glamour are more for you. This game takes it slower, but the storytelling and development are better.
I like my smut but I like my plot too. Thanks for your reply

Reactions: S.F.R.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes