3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Good to know. I may have to try another playthrough soon as Max. I don't really see any hope of the female main character becoming interesting enough for me to want to play it but I could definitely see playing it as basically just Big Brother v 1.5.
The game is definitly larger than life, doesn't take itself seriously. The RNG is a pain tho, also there are some events which have to be repeated up to 16 times, once in a while with a new image, but usually only the text changing. And the Olivia part ... oh my. That took ages.

While it certainly has a much faster story progress than BBAS, I still prefer the latter, the chars are a lot more believable, progress feels less forced. Also most of the old inconsistencies are gone, since opportunities/quests are interconnected. To progress with Alice on the couch for example, the enhanced spider pranks scenes have to be played as well.

Reactions: TerryMcGinnis67

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Good to know. I may have to try another playthrough soon as Max. I don't really see any hope of the female main character becoming interesting enough for me to want to play it but I could definitely see playing it as basically just Big Brother v 1.5.
Personally BB_AS and Glamour to me have different selling points. If you want storyline Glamour wins (even if there are parts that just..... Collapse), if you want gameplay BB_AS wins. The Max path in Glamour has almost caught up to the Kate path btw.

Sep 9, 2019
The game is definitly larger than life, doesn't take itself seriously. The RNG is a pain tho, also there are some events which have to be repeated up to 16 times, once in a while with a new image, but usually only the text changing. And the Olivia part ... oh my. That took ages.

While it certainly has a much faster story progress than BBAS, I still prefer the latter, the chars are a lot more believable, progress feels less forced. Also most of the old inconsistencies are gone, since opportunities/quests are interconnected. To progress with Alice on the couch for example, the enhanced spider pranks scenes have to be played as well.
I'd say the girls in BBAS are definitely more believable than in Glamour but Eric still remains the most cartoonish villian imaginable.

I don't even mind getting cucked (eventhough it's not my thing) but nothing about him is realistic in any BB game. He's Ann's boss who somehow figures out how to control her because of her traumatic past (which he should have no way of knowing mind you) so he dates her and tries to fuck all her female relatives and picks a fight with her son. What?

At least BBAS left out the subplot from the original where he was just a scam artist in the end who was already in a relationship and just trying to get Ann's money.

Reactions: Nemo56

fuzzytonic

Dec 21, 2020
Your save file has been checked
Yes, you are missing something. What others are talking about is on the hostile path of the game and you are on the fake friendship path of the game. So this will not happen in the path of the game you are in.
Oh I see.
Can anyone please share a save file of Hostile path which has this progression done ?
Many thanks !

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hey Black Panther, any eta on the next update?? I can't wait to play around with Alice!!! =)
No exact time has been set for it yet. But a post on the developer's official pages has provided limited information, but the exact release time is still unknown. Rest assured that I will share the game's official release date whenever it becomes available

foible

Aug 29, 2017
There are so many versions, which is the best Big Brother verison?
This also seems to be the best version if you’re into the NTR aspect. Aleksey has yet to crumple under the weight of the alpha-whiners. No path will ever result in full-on NTR/cuckoldry, but he’s keeping a good bit of NTR content involved that seems will eventually result mostly in “game over” situations.

side note: if you’re into the NTR aspect that can be avoided or retried, “Power Vacuum” has some really entertaining content. It’s impossible to lose the game. If you accidentally pick the NTR scenes, (which you can fully disable), it just reverts back and lets you pick the other option. But several of the NTR scenes are pretty funny, so I suggest playing through all of the content.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
This also seems to be the best version if you’re into the NTR aspect. Aleksey has yet to crumple under the weight of the alpha-whiners. No path will ever result in full-on NTR/cuckoldry, but he’s keeping a good bit of NTR content involved that seems will eventually result mostly in “game over” situations.

side note: if you’re into the NTR aspect that can be avoided or retried, “Power Vacuum” has some really entertaining content. It’s impossible to lose the game. If you accidentally pick the NTR scenes, (which you can fully disable), it just reverts back and lets you pick the other option. But several of the NTR scenes are pretty funny, so I suggest playing through all of the content.
Don't forget the What-if side stories

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It also has one of the best scenes ever. Hunter vs Eric, Hunter is my ultimate favorite badguy.

Sep 9, 2019
Isn't PGN's BB Ren'Py remake more NTR-heavy than BBAS? I haven't played it in a while but it focuses a lot more on the 'friendship' route. So it's basically just Eric cucking Max by threatening him with the military camp but also throwing him a bone every now and then.
The friendship path is a lot more fleshed out in that game and has a lot more scenes. There's way less content if you just get rid of Eric but they might update that in the future.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Isn't PGN's BB Ren'Py remake more NTR-heavy than BBAS? I haven't played it in a while but it focuses a lot more on the 'friendship' route. So it's basically just Eric cucking Max by threatening him with the military camp but also throwing him a bone every now and then.
The friendship path is a lot more fleshed out in that game and has a lot more scenes. There's way less content if you just get rid of Eric but they might update that in the future.
It includes fan art with Eric content.

Friendship and fake friendship don't contain any ntr, since Eric isn't taking anyone from Max, they share.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I can be corrected because I don't know what's on the friends paths but the shear volume of content does not have Eric in it. Once again I can be corrected but to me he's only there 3 times a week and only between 8-6. On the hostility path Eric is barely a blip now.

Sep 9, 2019
It includes fan art with Eric content.

Friendship and fake friendship don't contain any ntr, since Eric isn't taking anyone from Max, they share.
I guess that's one way of looking at it. I meant that it's NTR in the sense that it's on his terms. It's him throwing you a bone every now and then to keep you in line. But yeah I guess you're right. It's not really NTR in the traditional sense.

Sep 9, 2019
I can be corrected because I don't know what's on the friends paths but the shear volume of content does not have Eric in it. Once again I can be corrected but to me he's only there 3 times a week and only between 8-6. On the hostility path Eric is barely a blip now.
Yeah I usually only play the hostility path in these games and yeah there was barely any content at all after you get rid of Eric. But I guess it's a full port to Ren'Py so it's probably going to take a while.

And I played the friendship path off someone else's save and there was a lot of Eric but that's obviously more towards the end so I can't speak on the entire game.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah I usually only play the hostility path in these games and yeah there was barely any content at all after you get rid of Eric. But I guess it's a full port to Ren'Py so it's probably going to take a while.

And I played the friendship path off someone else's save and there was a lot of Eric but that's obviously more towards the end so I can't speak on the entire game.
Depends on your playthrough. If you want you can check my signature to varify. I think I got rid of Eric around save 10 or 12 and still about half the current content to go.

Sep 9, 2019
Depends on your playthrough. If you want you can check my signature to varify. I think I got rid of Eric around save 10 or 12 and still about half the current content to go.
Aren't the saves in your signature for BBAS though? I was talking about the Renpy remake.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes