3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Cynicgrow

Apr 12, 2017
Man 500+ subs for minor updates every month or so? I should make my own clone with real updates. STONKS

t. every BB clone maker.

Last edited:
Reactions: kameohawk

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Man 500+ subs for minor updates every month or so? I should make my own clone with real updates. STONKS

t. every BB clone maker.
It's kind of like when you see those videos on youtube and it's just some wee kid playing with toys.

18 million subs. Parents probably rolling in it and all the kid needs to do is play with new toys. Whilst I'm busting my ass on the commute to work

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
You get either rid of Eric and be the one with all girls or you won't get rid of him and he gets all the fun, nothing in between, at least as far as I know. Maybe someone knows more than me, then pls correct me.
Yeah, but that's family only no? What if I want someone outside of the family?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
and I still don't understand what people see in someone else fucking their women. A game has already been created for such people and it is called CUCKOLD SIMULATOR
Maybe they want to be the one who forces a woman to cheat. That's cool.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You missing the point. There were so many clones of BB and it always is the same thing "GREAT REMAKE*"
Of course. No one would say "Dude, my game is shit", not even the creator of Little Sister. But really, I don't see the connection to you wanting to have a lot of Patreons. These are two completely different posts.

I don't know if 500 subscribers are a lot or almost nothing, but it seems to be enough for Alexey to continue his work,thumbs up.
It sure is coming slowly, but from what I can tell, it's the best one out there, the one with the most work put in details and most elaborated progress.

If you think you can do it better and get many subscribers, you should get started.

Machina4

Mar 4, 2019
so today's update is all about Alice?
that is nice, it seem the opportunity with Alice was intensively improved.

personaly i have a thing for Lisa and Olivia. but alice is allways good, and Ann too. that is the think with this game, you can have a favorite but cannot really dislike any character.

Reactions: Allen0206

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
and I still don't understand what people see in someone else fucking their women. A game has already been created for such people and it is called CUCKOLD SIMULATOR
It is very simple.

Some peeps play these games in first person. Some play these games in third person. Big difference. First person players are more emotionally involved because they project themselves onto, or into the MC. So their responses to NTR, sharing, swinging, etc are more emotional...angrier even. They don't like losing a goal, even though it's just a cartoon depiction on a computer screen.

Third person players are more voyeuristic. They like to watch. They don't put themselves into the character. They want to create chaos, excitement, eroticism without having to worry about the emotion. It's just a game and they can unplug after playing and not be so angry.

It would be better for everyone if they accepted others' differences and quit trying to shame. Your anger hurts only yourself.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
(his women? plural).until now I knew that real men have a one woman and they never cheat on her.Did you see what I learn reading on the forum? that if you fuck a woman who does not belong to you,you forbid her to fuck anyone else.
if I fuck a woman drunk in a bar at night when I'm done I'll tell her... now that I've fucked you I don't want anyone else to fuck you.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes