3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
We really need someone who would share his saves with us mere simpletons who cannot stomach all this sandbox nonsense.

I really love the art (one of the kind), story is fine, but the whole 'game mechanics' is unbearable.

Knight in the shining armor with all his saves cannot arrive too soon.

Adolerak

Oct 8, 2017
Deleting all old game files (if u rewrite the game to same directory as before) and all old cheat patches may help to launch the game with no errors.
PS: you may leave game/saves folder.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Can't figure out how to complete the Stick or Carrot? opportunity.
Currently the description says: "I wonder if Lisa would agree to watch horror movies without her shirt on! She and I have become pretty close, but I don't know how to talk her into it. But it's better to do on the same day Mom wants to punish her."
The hint is to stand up for her during punishment. Which I do and the next hint is: "There is not much time. We have to make it before Lisa goes to bed."
But there are no new interaction anywhere with Lisa. She just follows her normal routine, dishes, bath, homework, sleep. Can't invite her to watch any movies.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
hi everyone I have a little problem every time I save Lisa from her mother so as not to get her to spank this, I get this:

tell me what is wrong?

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I'm on the "Head of the family" non-NTR path and Ann won't take another drink for me to progress. Are there mood or other requirement for her to drink?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Some help please, how do I get through this part?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At NIGHT place a Spider in Alice's bed while she is in the BATHROOM. I think it's 10pm (but not sure). I recommend saving BEFORE you place the Spider so you can reload and try again if needed. Once that is done go to sleep. If it works, she should come to your room and wake you. If not, you wake in the morning and should reload to save time.

Hope that helps.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
They're all tenants living with a landlady. If you don't purposely patch the game to have incest in it, neither girl is related. I don't understand why are you complaining about something you HAVE to patch to obtain, and then complain about it?
Let them at least be colleagues at work - the sum does not change from the rearrangement of the places of the terms. Everyone understands perfectly who they are to each other for real. :FacePalm: :WeSmart: Incest Patch was created solely due to patreon rules.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes