3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
What is there to get? People have their kinks. I could say the same about you being turned on by eating your own cum from your girl's butthole or having a girl shit on your chest.
Right, lol. I will never understand kink shaming or people having issues with what makes another person bust. They always out themselves as the biggest, weirdest losers.

"Oh, no! This 3D model of a female in a VN I stole from a pirating website is banging some other 3D model that I don't weirdly think of as myself! Welp, back to being a lonely fn loser that has never spoken to, let alone touched, an actual woman."

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for the update..
Updated talk about sex lesson between Max and Ann. Maybe this is a way Max will fuck Ann for sure tomorrow. Someday he will fuck Ann when Eric not come at home.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
How to trigger Carrot and Stick and Who doesnt Risk... Im not found any scene that trigger both of them quest.

Last edited:

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
hey got a question is this going to go further than the last game like are we going to see stuff we havent already seen if so im excited if not its a waste of time

Jul 18, 2018
and I still don't understand what people see in someone else fucking their women. A game has already been created for such people and it is called CUCKOLD SIMULATOR
And there are thousands of games for people like you that are just like this game without the NTR including a BB remake by the original dev without Eric called "Glamour." Feel free to play it, you can download it on this website. Personally, I'm waiting for the remake where Eric is the MC, but I'll make do for now.

I get it, if someone feels the same way about watching a woman get fucked by someone else that I do on the rare occasion I get some myself, then by all means do you. If they're feeling saucy, let me get a turn with her so we can both get what we want.

Last edited:

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
And there are thousands of games for people like you that are just like this game without the NTR including a BB remake by the original dev without Eric called "Glamour." Feel free to play it, you can download it on this website. Personally, I'm waiting for the remake where Eric is the MC, but I'll make do for now.

I get it, if someone feels the same way about watching a woman get fucked by someone else that I do on the rare occasion I get some myself, then by all means do you. If you're feeling saucy, let me get a turn with her so we can both get what we want.
Is Glamour worth it? Also, does it actually try and download shit after opening still, like the OP says?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
What I would like to see in one of the BB remakes is a totally unique ending, with Eric getting run over by a runaway steamroller while screwing Lambchop the sheep sock puppet.
download.jpg

Reactions: Allen0206
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes