3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
all my save didnt work. so I downloaded the "saves" from here.
but its not the same progress I did so I got confused. and only 2 mission available that I dont recognize.
thats the bad things in sandbox games, if save gets fucked up it ruins it all.
and to start over means hours of play. hm...

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Please post the exact places Eric gets anyone other than Ann or Kira. There's never been a "Eric fucks ALL the women" storyline, though one is being worked on
Then please correct me. As far as I can interpret the parts with Eric, he starts his "lessons" with Lisa, that will finally, if not already, get to the point where he fucks her. Showing her sex by having sex with her is his goal after all. And he helps Alice with her blog and buys her the lingerie to see her in them, don't tell me the story would settle with only that? Maybe the story isn't developed enough for sex scenes with Eric and the girls, but sooner or later it will happen, at least on the paths where he or Max don't get kicked out.

I can only interpret, because I'm on the war path and he is gone. I will never play a different path, because I don't like the other two. The story until he's gone was already annoying AF for me. So please, if you have more refined infos, then please share them and correct me.

Reactions: Priappus

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
all my save didnt work. so I downloaded the "saves" from here.
but its not the same progress I did so I got confused. and only 2 mission available that I dont recognize.
The game has three different paths (hating the rat, befriending the rat, backstabbing the rat), all offering some different quests.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Then please correct me. As far as I can interpret the parts with Eric, he starts his "lessons" with Lisa, that will finally, if not already, get to the point where he fucks her.
This is not part of this game and was not part of the original game. I only have seen that in fan art which later was packed together into a mod. I am not sure, but they might have used that material also for the Renpy Remake. The original game however, didn't feature that.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yes I know, I picked the one that I did myself. still its different. could be this version changed the hints or maybe I just dont remember well. but I see missions that I didnt do. in the "complete" list. seems to be more in the list. not sure, could be I skipped something in my play. but its still confusing.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This is not part of this game and was not part of the original game. I only have seen that in fan art which later was packed together into a mod. I am not sure, but they might have used that material also for the Renpy Remake. The original game however, didn't feature that.
This game took already some great liberties (at least by judging from the comments in this thread) from the original, that never was finished. So it's a more than likely outcome from the "lessons", I mean, the hints are obvious enough. Everyone that doesn't sees this as an possible outcome, just doesn't want to see it or has still faith in humanity.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This game took already some great liberties (at least by judging from the comments in this thread) from the original, that never was finished. So it's a more than likely outcome from the "lessons", I mean, the hints are obvious enough. Everyone that doesn't sees this as an possible outcome, just doesn't want to see it or has still faith in humanity.
Of course it's possible, but so far it's not in the game. And personally I don't believe it will.
Also it was announced that the slimeball will try to backstab Max on friendship path and leave the house on that path as well.
On all paths he will play a future role however. I just don't think his direct influence will go beyond Kira and Ann.

Slimeball fans will probably be disappointed in any way, I saw what people expect from Eric (fan art) and I don't think that Alexey will want to go that route. I don't think he wants an abusive character in his story.

(btw, I have still faith in humanity)

ps: I misread your first post, I thought you were describing what you saw in a game.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
First of all it blocks your caps lock key and doesn't let you write like a normal person. But you already got that so it's not necessary anymore.
Second: it still does the same which it did yesterday, when the last person asked the same question.
Look wise guy.. the problem that programmers and scripters (coders) alays have is that, IF they ever explain anything about their product , that is only technical data, what was updated, when, how to install .. and how great they are for doing such a thing, so that the other coders can bow in front of them. BUT (sorry caps) at leat 90% of them never tell WHAT that product is or does!

And you know why? Because they are so full of themselves that they really believe the whole world already knows what they did there. For them that's obvious.. but that is not the case for the rest of the world! My caps are due to the fact that i am so pissed off by such people, of which i had more than enough since the 90's, that i must yell at them in order to maybe wake them up to reality.

It can't really be so difficult to start by saying : yo people, this is a text program, or a graphic program, or it's a game or a cheat or .. whatever. Then it's all clear and everybody knows if they may or may not need it. But "game extra patch" can mean a lot of things.Why is it such a problem for "coders" to say what their product is?

And if YOU are so clever and know it all, it would be in everyone's advantage (including yours) to SAY what you know not to send people to the same question asked "yesterday", and probably answered in a similar way (if at all).

Thing is : I might want to test and use this patch and, if it's good, i might even want to recommend it to others.. that's how marketing works.. but if he doesn't tell me WHAT IT IS AND WHAT IT DOES, how the heck am i supposed to even want to try it? If you have ever asked yourself why coders suck at selling.. that's why!

The answer i expect from you now (since you seem to belong yourself to the "coder" species), is something like: "I do not care if you use it or not, or if you like it or not, i only care to show how clever, how dominant and how always right i am". Right ?

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Long story short, you are too lazy to read the forum.
Yesterday I did say what I know and you would know that if not for being lazy.
Short story a little longer: are you aware that there are more than 1000 pages in this forum? Without you mentioning "yesterday" I should have red them all, right.. instead of playing games, which is why i am here..

Now i did look some 3-4 pages before this one but i did NOT see the same question and an answer to it. How difficult would it be for you to just copy paste the answer or at least to link to the respective post instead of spending even more time insulting others for allowing themselves to not read all your posts that you ever wrote?

klar1nka

Feb 3, 2020
Wait am I the only one who doesn't see any file/code in the "game extra" post? There just a description how to install the file, but not the file itself. Hlp plz

Reactions: redcaptain
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes