3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
View attachment 2166476
cant clear this task.... the hint kinda vague .. does any1 know?
Catch her in the shower so that she punishes you after dinner. Approach her when she is in the living room watching tv and choose to get punished. Make sure you have liquour candy. Should be an option to giver her one before you follow her into her room for your punishment. That should do it. Remember to quick save right before a series of events. Follow one path of choices and then after the event is over just quick load and choose everything else. It's the easiest way to unlock the memories with less grind.

EDIT: Also there is an official walkthrough in the first page. If you get stuck just follow it.

Reactions: .Black Panther.
Jul 18, 2018
Then please correct me. As far as I can interpret the parts with Eric, he starts his "lessons" with Lisa, that will finally, if not already, get to the point where he fucks her. Showing her sex by having sex with her is his goal after all. And he helps Alice with her blog and buys her the lingerie to see her in them, don't tell me the story would settle with only that? Maybe the story isn't developed enough for sex scenes with Eric and the girls, but sooner or later it will happen, at least on the paths where he or Max don't get kicked out.

I can only interpret, because I'm on the war path and he is gone. I will never play a different path, because I don't like the other two. The story until he's gone was already annoying AF for me. So please, if you have more refined infos, then please share them and correct me.
So you spoke on something without any knowledge of what actually happens? That is not a good policy, friend. I only pointed out, and only ever intended to point out that no Eric path ever reached any point where "Eric fucks all the girls" as was your angry claim.

And you are fully free play however you want! That's the beautiful part of this game: there are OPTIONS. With all of the Max content out on the internet to enjoy, including (as I said) a version of this game made by the original creator completely without Eric (though admittedly still in development) you can go literally anywhere to get what you want. Those of us who love this game, but find Max's story without Eric boring AF cannot. It makes me just as, if not even more angry when people complain about how frustrated they are with Eric when they are the only one of the two of us who has the option to get EXACTLY what they want.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I got confused within the postings related to the extra and the persistent file..
extra.rpa unlocks the button to the gallery.
The persistent file is the file in which unlocked scenes and cookies are stored.
And no, no cheats. Someone made a mod once, I don't know if it still works, haven't used it for ages.

BlackPanther and LukuMod post savegames and persistent files for each update. Check their according posts, some are linked on page 1, others you have to find.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The images can be unlocked on all three paths without any problems. I haven't had any issues with it on any of three paths.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I though it can be unlocked by playing from a save file , but it doesn't work I guess , share a complete persistent file please
If I post the persistent file and they use it, they've missed part of the content. After unlocking all the images in the gallery, you should continue playing, there is still content (some scenes are extended).

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
Does anyone have the Walkthrough for windows? My DNS is having a problem with pixeldrain and I can't see what the problem is.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
someone share a save start this latest update
check the first post .

hi everyone I have a little problem every time I save Lisa from her mother so as not to get her to spank this, I get this:

tell me what is wrong?
Nothing special has happened. Lisa is upset because Max does not help her in her studies. All you have to do is make her feel good again.

I'm on the "Head of the family" non-NTR path and Ann won't take another drink for me to progress. Are there mood or other requirement for her to drink?
No, Ann's mood is not involved in this Event .read the section about this opportunity in the game guide.

i dont understand whats new in this update. did i miss someting? still 23 achievements here. all solved so far. even checked the ntr-route. where is the new content? can someone help me?
Hmm my anticipation for the update was probably hasty, if there is no new content... ??? :unsure:
How to trigger Carrot and Stick and Who doesnt Risk... Im not found any scene that trigger both of them quest.
Read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-09-2-03-aleksey90.43101/post-9355556
If the mentioned conditions do not apply to you, read the game guide.

Anyone got save file?
Share with me please!
Check the first post.
all my save didnt work. so I downloaded the "saves" from here.
but its not the same progress I did so I got confused. and only 2 mission available that I dont recognize.
thats the bad things in sandbox games, if save gets fucked up it ruins it all.
and to start over means hours of play. hm...
Which game path are you on? And what platform do you use to play?
The latest save files in the first post have been checked and they all work.
I dont see it. I tried to find the problem and it seems I dont have the "game extra". Where can I download?
How to get the gallery thank you
install the extra game patch from the first post on the game.

i got a hidden cam but it doesn't let me put it anywhere what am i missing
plz send a save file for it .

How to open last two?
check the Alice event part in game guide.
So where is the content?
Updated
Does anyone have the Walkthrough for windows? My DNS is having a problem with pixeldrain and I can't see what the problem is.
For which language?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes