3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
check the first post .

Nothing special has happened. Lisa is upset because Max does not help her in her studies. All you have to do is make her feel good again.

No, read the section about this opportunity in the game guide.

Read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-09-2-03-aleksey90.43101/post-9355556
If the mentioned conditions do not apply to you, read the game guide.

Check the first post.

Which game path are you on? And what platform do you use to play?
The latest save files in the first post have been checked and they all work.

install the extra game patch from the first post on the game.

plz send a save file for it .

check the Alice event part in game guide.

Updated

For which language?
Can i ask how to unlock the gallery plz ???/

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Can i ask how to unlock the gallery plz ???/
There is no cheat for it. Memories are unlocked over time and based on progress in the game.
Or you should use the persistent file of someone who finished the game and unlocked all the memories.
You can request about it from Lukumoide .

clues in the game are not good enough, spending hours running in circles.
The guide in the first post may be able to help you. Take a look at it if you are interested

Last edited:

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
There is no cheat for it. Memories are unlocked over time and based on progress in the game.
Or you should use the persistent file of someone who finished the game and unlocked all the memories.
You can request about it from Lukumoide .

The guide in the first post may be able to help you. Take a look if you are interested
sorry for my bad english but i cant find the gallery

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So you spoke on something without any knowledge of what actually happens? That is not a good policy, friend. I only pointed out, and only ever intended to point out that no Eric path ever reached any point where "Eric fucks all the girls" as was your angry claim.

And you are fully free play however you want! That's the beautiful part of this game: there are OPTIONS. With all of the Max content out on the internet to enjoy, including (as I said) a version of this game made by the original creator completely without Eric (though admittedly still in development) you can go literally anywhere to get what you want. Those of us who love this game, but find Max's story without Eric boring AF cannot. It makes me just as, if not even more angry when people complain about how frustrated they are with Eric when they are the only one of the two of us who has the option to get EXACTLY what they want.
I never claimed anything and also not in any angry way. You, sir or madam, imputed something, that is just false. Also, according to the INGAME infos, where my assumptions rely on, implies, that Eric gets all girls on the friendship path, and Max can only get sloppy seconds or voyeur content. It may have reached that point or it may take some more time, I don't know it, but it WILL reach that point one way or another. This is completly based on this game and the infos I got from it. I never played any other BB game, because one is close to too much with all the grind and slow development. Please stop attacking me. In my first post, I kindly asked to correct me, if I'm wrong. But instead I get attacked? That's not a good policy. At least I was willing to answer some of the questions.

So please let us stop here, before it gets out of hand. And again, if YOU or anyone else have more refined infos, feel free to share and correct it, but don't attack people, who are willing to help and may have not the whole infos.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Help I'm not what I have to do thank you

help je c'est pas ce que je dois faire merci
Essaies de lui proposer un massage avec un chocolat alcoolisé et la suite devrait se faire toute seule (nécessite de l'espionner dans la douche au matin et faire du bruit)

# Try to propose her a massage with candy and it will follow (need to spy on her in morning and "make some noise").

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I never claimed anything and also not in any angry way. You, sir or madam, imputed something, that is just false. Also, according to the INGAME infos, where my assumptions rely on, implies, that Eric gets all girls on the friendship path, and Max can only get sloppy seconds or voyeur content. It may have reached that point or it may take some more time, I don't know it, but it WILL reach that point one way or another. This is completly based on this game and the infos I got from it. I never played any other BB game, because one is close to too much with all the grind and slow development. Please stop attacking me. In my first post, I kindly asked to correct me, if I'm wrong. But instead I get attacked? That's not a good policy. At least I was willing to answer some of the questions.

So please let us stop here, before it gets out of hand. And again, if YOU or anyone else have more refined infos, feel free to share and correct it, but don't attack people, who are willing to help and may have not the whole infos.
To be honest, I haven't read your previous posts. I'm sorry about that, but the number of posts in the last day has been too many and I'm sure I've missed some of them.
I can ask you to write again what you need to know about the game or what can help you. so that if I have information about it, I can answer and help you to the best of my ability.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I've been watching her sleep like told in the "guide" for weeks, fuck all is happening.
You don't need to watching her when she is sleeping! You have to meet Ann in the living room at 3:00 when she is drinking and help her to go to the bedroom.
Send your last save file so I can check it for you.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
To be honest, I haven't read your previous posts. I'm sorry about that, but the number of posts in the last day has been too many and I'm sure I've missed some of them.
I can ask you to write again what you need to know about the game or what can help you. so that if I have information about it, I can answer and help you to the best of my ability.
All good, I never played the paths where Eric sticks around. Someone had asked if there are paths, where Max can get only Olivia and everyone else is skipped/sticks with Eric. I just assumpted, that it's either Eric gets all or you get rid of him and therefor Max gets all. I assumpted that, because of the infos, I found ingame. And I have also no info, how much sexual content with Lisa/Alice and Eric is already developed. In the end, I kindly asked, that people would correct me, if something was missing or wrong. In the end, one person felt it necessary to get angry, offended or what ever and started a unnecessary and aggressiv discussion, where I get those infos from and that my infos are wrong and I shouldn't share them. I don't want to stir things up again. I won't react to these people anymore. Too much time already wasted on this BS. But thank you, that you're willing to help.

Hutty31

Sep 16, 2020
I see the dev trying to make the grind little bearable from the last patch by having a cheat menu and a more stream lined purchasing system, don't get me wrong the work on this patch looks immense but still this is a painful grind with the player sometimes being misguided by the in-game-guide itself. the dev should focus making the gameplay easier.

And I didn't like the departure from the story line in the last patch, felt cheated.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
All good, I never played the paths where Eric sticks around. Someone had asked if there are paths, where Max can get only Olivia and everyone else is skipped/sticks with Eric. I just assumpted, that it's either Eric gets all or you get rid of him and therefor Max gets all. I assumpted that, because of the infos, I found ingame. And I have also no info, how much sexual content with Lisa/Alice and Eric is already developed. In the end, I kindly asked, that people would correct me, if something was missing or wrong. In the end, one person felt it necessary to get angry, offended or what ever and started a unnecessary and aggressiv discussion, where I get those infos from and that my infos are wrong and I shouldn't share them. I don't want to stir things up again. I won't react to these people anymore. Too much time already wasted on this BS. But thank you, that you're willing to help.
There is nothing wrong with asking questions.
But about your answer:
The answer I give is about this game up to the current version.
There are 3 main path to play the game: enmity with Eric, fake friendship, and complete or true friendship.
It doesn't matter which path you are on, in all three paths, Olivia can be an option for Max. But what is different is the interaction of the other characters in the game and Max with Eric. As you mentioned, in one path, Max is a Dominant, in another path, Eric is a Dominant, and in the third path, Max pretends to be defeated, but he is thinking of overcoming Eric...
This is the game plan until now, but if there is a specific change in the game paths planned for the future, I don't know about it.
I hope you got the answer you wanted.
By clicking on the link in my signature in the "FAQ" or "Question and Answer" section, you can get more information about the game.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I have an Android problem i need fixing. I'm not an Android player usually, it's just since I'm traveling i wanted to play this game on my phone. It has Android 12 on it.

I installed this game and wanted to move the save files around, but i can't find the save folder in its usual location (Android/data/com.whatever/saves/) <- this is where it was in the previous Android versions. Now on A12 It's nowhere to be found!

People say Google did something with the latest OS. How do I access the save folder now, does anyone know?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes