3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have an Android problem i need fixing. I'm not an Android player usually, it's just since I'm traveling i wanted to play this game on my phone. It has Android 12 on it.

I installed this game and wanted to move the save files around, but i can't find the save folder in its usual location (Android/data/com.whatever/saves/) <- this is where it was in the previous Android versions. Now on A12 It's nowhere to be found!

People say Google did something with the latest OS. How do I access the save folder now, does anyone know?
I have not used the version of Android that you are using. But go to the path where the game save files used to be. If the game saves folder does not exist, create it manually by name "SAVES" . Run the game and make a test save. Now check if there is a saved file in that path or not.
In addition, whatever the OS is, it definitely has a "search" option, and you can find the save in the memory according to the name of the save that you have tested above.

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
soo grindy and boring XS why can't i interact more with the characters? i have to wait most of the time and i feel like i have no choice in anything i do.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
can anyone make a replay scenes mod please guys we cant play whole game everytime so please
You don't need to play the whole game from the beginning every time. Use your last save file. If you have lost your saves, you can find the latest save files related to the previous version in the first post

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
i just keep pressing the wait button. nothing happens in this game at all. the cheats don't work cause i have passed day 9 already and the money cheat does not work.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I liked the latest update. Where Alexey really exeled are side effects.
The storyline guides you through a series events, each one brings the interaction between Alice and Max a step forward.
What's new - what you don't easily find in other games like this - is, that it also influences other events.
Once you reach a certain point for example with the punishment routine, more actions on the couche and follow up events are unlocked which are not part of the storyline. That also leads to optional scenes which normally you only see on friday night.

A few things could still be improved. At this point Alice really shouldn bother if Max enters the bathroom or shower without prior invitation or also let him into the room when she's changing. Also it seems to be a good time to have the spider thingy optional and let Max sleep in her room just for the sake of it. Like everyone else I have some additional visions, what other scenes the game MUST offer, but I keep them to myself :)
The current highlight are BJs on several occasions. Personally I always prefer the scenes where the girls get pleasured and not Max spreading love around the room.
Overall I was very positively surprised however.

The are off ... again. While it was necessary to go on with the spider pranks, the hint for "who doesn't takes risks" said that Max should interact more with Kira. Just for the sake of it I went to Kira, but the hint didn't change. It only got updated after a certain action in Arachnophobia.

Reactions: Cowboy84

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
extra.rpa unlocks the button to the gallery.
The persistent file is the file in which unlocked scenes and cookies are stored.
And no, no cheats. Someone made a mod once, I don't know if it still works, haven't used it for ages.

BlackPanther and LukuMod post savegames and persistent files for each update. Check their according posts, some are linked on page 1, others you have to find.
Hmmm you say no cheats but on the cheat mod page linked on the OP at:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-09-2-03-aleksey90.43101/post-6730967

I read this:
" The mod is now obsolete. The game in 0.09.1.04 has built in cheats. To enable them, go to settings, enable the cheat menu and then there will be a new option in the laptop."

So if i understand right, cheats are already in the game. I used them a lot in the original to get the spider, same day deliveries, get all girls topless, kill Eric and so on. If these cheats are also in this version, then I only need the extra.rpa to unlock the gallery (it was just updated). I won't kill Eric this time coz this is supposed to have a NTR path and that would make no sense without Eric :)

BTW: what i kinda missed in the original version by the scene at the beginning with Max and Lisa when Olive and Alex come to visit and Max fucks Olive was a little more action in the other bed between Alex and Lisa. Coz all Lisa does in the original is a small kiss on Alex's cock. Is anything more on that scene in this version on the NTR path? That could be a real swinging scene, soft swap or even full swap.. And I would like to see that more than Eric fucking Lisa:)

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I have not used the version of Android that you are using. But go to the path where the game save files used to be. If the game saves folder does not exist, create it manually by name "SAVES" . Run the game and make a test save. Now check if there is a saved file in that path or not.
In addition, whatever the OS is, it definitely has a "search" option, and you can find the save in the memory according to the name of the save that you have tested above.
1- Inside the data folder, there's nothing! No com.blahblahblah or whatever! The game folder itself is not there! I even started the game as new, saved it, and checked. Still nothing.

2- I did the search and results showed nothing fruitful!

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018

Last save files in all three paths(v0.07.00 P1)
by Lukumoide

1: Enmity
2: Friendship
3: Friendship
4: pretending to be a friend

Last save files in all three paths (v0.07.P2.00)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.
1: Hostility
2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.08.07 )
by Lukumoide

2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship

Last save files in (v0.09.01.x)
by Lukumoide
2: True Friendship
3: Fake Friendship

any chance we can get an update for this for the latest version? :D thanks!

BDI

May 23, 2017
The storyline guides you through a series events, each one brings the interaction between Alice and Max a step forward.
What's new - what you don't easily find in other games like this - is, that it also influences other events.
Once you reach a certain point for example with the punishment routine, more actions on the couche and follow up events are unlocked which are not part of the storyline. That also leads to optional scenes which normally you only see on friday night.

A few things could still be improved. At this point Alice really shouldn bother if Max enters the bathroom or shower without prior invitation or also let him into the room when she's changing. Also it seems to be a good time to have the spider thingy optional and let Max sleep in her room just for the sake of it. Like everyone else I have some additional visions, what other scenes the game MUST offer, but I keep them to myself :)
The current highlight are BJs on several occasions. Personally I always prefer the scenes where the girls get pleasured and not Max spreading love around the room.

The are off ... again. While it was necessary to go on with the spider pranks, the hint for "who doesn't takes risks" said that Max should interact more with Kira. Just for the sake of it I went to Kira, but the hint didn't change. It only got updated after a certain action in Arachnophobia.
I too am through with the Kira involvement in the Who Doesn't take Risks quest, now how do I get to the end of the quest?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

Here I must agree with you. But as for uses for a dead Eric come on. There's lots you can do with a dead Eric. Ever want to start a worm farm, bait a coon trap, and just look at that face, does that not scream Halloween. For more check out my new book "1001 USES FOR A DEAD ERIC".

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
I've been trying to start the quest "Who doesn't take risks" for over 3 hours, but nothing happens. I've looked in the bathroom at all times that Alice is (alone or with someone) and she hasn't found me. I'm tired so I came to see if I have to do something else.
P.S. The path I chose was Eric's enemy.
P.S.2: If I let myself get caught by Alice, the only thing that happens is that I get punished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I've been trying to start the quest "Who doesn't take risks" for over 3 hours, but nothing happens. I've looked in the bathroom at all times that Alice is (alone or with someone) and she hasn't found me. I'm tired so I came to see if I have to do something else.
P.S. The path I chose was Eric's enemy.
P.S.2: If I let myself get caught by Alice, the only thing that happens is that I get punished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What?!?
buddy, how exactly did you do that?
Please send your last save file so we can check it. This will take time, so thank you in advance for your patience.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes