3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Personally, I don't know why people need cheats for such games????? You can achieve everything without any problems without cheats. I have played all paths from the beginning (day 1) with every update up to now. This update V0.90.2 only one path from the beginning and all paths with my end saves from the last update. I know from experience that cheats can cause problems, so you shouldn't use them for that reason alone.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How to complete 2 possibilities? Opportunity "Classmate" is closed, but "Mentor" and "Carrot or stick?" do not advance further. Help
I checked your save file. Something is wrong with your save file. It needs more check and this takes time. Thank you in advance for your patience .We will let you know the result

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2021
You don't need to play the whole game from the beginning every time. Use your last save file. If you have lost your saves, you can find the latest save files related to the previous version in the first post
what if i want to see or play a specific scene or a quest or an interaction i cant save every single event right

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
what if i want to see or play a specific scene or a quest or an interaction i cant save every single event right
It depends on each person. For example, for some reasons, I will not have less than 240 save files in each round of playing this game.
And another thing is the memories and galleries exist for this reason .

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Go on Sunday morning at 7:00 and spy Alice in the shower. Choose the option to make noise, then talk to Alice at 8:00 and apologise. This will start the last Oppurtinities. Played with your save
screenshot0004.png

Reactions: .Black Panther.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
I've been trying to start the quest "Who doesn't take risks" for over 3 hours, but nothing happens. I've looked in the bathroom at all times that Alice is (alone or with someone) and she hasn't found me. I'm tired so I came to see if I have to do something else.
P.S. The path I chose was Eric's enemy.
P.S.2: If I let myself get caught by Alice, the only thing that happens is that I get punished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
I've been trying to start the quest "Who doesn't take risks" for over 3 hours, but nothing happens. I've looked in the bathroom at all times that Alice is (alone or with someone) and she hasn't found me. I'm tired so I came to see if I have to do something else.
P.S. The path I chose was Eric's enemy.
P.S.2: If I let myself get caught by Alice, the only thing that happens is that I get punished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't that the one where you need to take the option "make a noise"? Do you have that option?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
How to complete 2 possibilities? Opportunity "Classmate" is closed, but "Mentor" and "Carrot or stick?" do not advance further. Help
You have to protect Lisa from punishment, after you have protected Lisa several times (the options where you deliberately make mistakes in the homework do not count) an option where you can ask Lisa to watch the films topless becomes available in the washing up (After Dinner)
screenshot0010.png

After you have done it, you can also finish Mentor.
screenshot0012.png

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Wait for update MC seduce and fuck Ann. Hope dev will make it quick, I hope next year. I dont care about story anymore. I played this coz Ann and Kira character there, they are too tempting for me;):)
We already seen animated Kira sex scene and wait for animated Ann soon also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: keer

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Big Brother - Another Story v0.09.2.03
Extras and "lovepatch" included
Memories and photos unlocked(mostly)
Dev's cheats switch in "Dev" tab in prferences.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple) Using the original choices here as they are a bit complicated.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It depends on each person. For example, for some reasons, I will not have less than 240 save files in each round of playing this game.
And another thing is the memories and galleries exist for this reason .
I installed your extra and i can see memories (which are locked) but I can not see a scene gallery anywhere. Or do you mean the "Photographs" are the gallery? Just static pictures?

Is there a way to unlock the memories?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I installed your extra and i can see memories (which are locked) but I can not see a scene gallery anywhere. Or do you mean the "Photographs" are the gallery? Just static pictures?

Is there a way to unlock the memories?
How are so many people struggling with this?

IF YOU ARE STUCK --> THERE IS A WALKTHROUGH AVAILABLE ON THE FIRST FUCKING PAGE

IF YOU WANT UNLOCKED MEMORIES AND PHOTOS --> SEARCH THE THREAD FOR THE LATEST PERSISTENT FILE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS UNLOCKED EVERYTHING AND MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE LATEST "game extra"

IF YOU WANT TO UNLOCK SAID MEMORIES/PHOTOS --> DOWNLOAD LATEST "game extra" FILE FROM THE THREAD

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE MEMORIES AGAIN --> JUST PRESS THE ONE YOU WANT AND YOU CAN REPLAY THE SCENE YOU SELECTED

Every time an update comes out there is a barrage of mentally challenged individuals posting the same question hundreds of times. How in the fuck are you guys making it through life?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes