3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Hey!

Does the game have any new content yet compared to the original game ?

Does it have any animations ? Is it planned ?

Does it have any sounds, voices or any background music ? Is it planned ?

How buggy is the game at the moment ? Could it be that people complaining about bugs they bug it when they roll forward or edit game files ?

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hey!

Does the game has any new content yet compared to the original game ?

Does it have any animations ? Is it planned ?

Does it have any sounds, voices or any background music ? Is it planned ?

How buggy is the game at the moment ? Could it be that people complaining about bugs they bug it when they roll forward or edit game files ?
The game is largely error-free, I've played through all paths. There may still be little things that have not been found, but you can complete everything on all paths. There has been music, sounds and some animations for a long time. The game is still under development, there are some extended scenes with new content and changes compared to the original.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Try it out. I can watch and replay the Eric scenes even if I didn't play them because I took someone else's file and adapted as my own a few updates ago.
Thanks, I replaced it with yours but there are still locked scenes:
c27862a072f45f020b556574e314236c.jpg
And as far as I can see, the unlocked Eric scenes are only with mom and 1 with Lisa, but none with Alice, none with Kira.. Even in the original there were a few with Alice by now and by all means the sex scene of Eric with Kira in the living room at night, which was very difficult to avoid in the original.

This is what i meant. Persistent files from others on this thread are most probably not including NTR scenes coz most of the users here are kids, which means NTR haters and will not play that path..

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Here is my persistent file with all unlocked images and all clothes on all paths . Normally you unlock the scenes in the game, it's a kind of help so that we can see what we are still missing. Personally, I always delete the file when I start a new game. The scenes are unlocked in the persistent file but not in your save and sometimes the scenes are needed to unlock more scenes in the next update. That's why I would never have replaced my one persistent file with another. Unless you are only missing pictures from the paths you are not playing. In that case you can use the file. In this update, after all scenes in the gallery are unlocked and all opportunities are marked as finished, you should continue playing because some scenes are extended.
Could you please attach the file? I would like to try yours too , maybe it has all scenes unlocked. Or other scenes ...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
On another note, I am in Day1, used the cheat mod to get more money so i can buy the book Web Standards, got it same day with delivery cheat and red it once (20%). I keep trying to read more after a few hours, same day, but the icon of the book no longer appears. And from inventory i can not get it out. Is this normal or i bugged the game by using those cheats?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
On another note, I am in Day1, used the cheat mod to get more money so i can buy the book Web Standards, got it same day with delivery cheat and red it once (20%). I keep trying to read more after a few hours, same day, but the icon of the book no longer appears. And from inventory i can not get it out. Is this normal or i bugged the game by using those cheats?
You don't need cheats, you can order it from the money you have on the first day and get it on the second day. On the third day you have read the book and can open your website.
Screenshot_119.png

• Love
Reactions: Pee Cool Lu

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
thanks my good sir ive always used your saves ever since, but this time the persistent file is missing a couple (maybe 14) grayed out scenes on the EXTRA tabs gallery. was hoping to see this if possible thank you always!

View attachment 2168719
The images are unlocked in this update, so they are not unlocked in my old persist file. The images will be unlocked in the new update 0.90.2.03.
The images are unlocked in new persistent files.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-09-2-03-aleksey90.43101/post-9387123

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You don't need cheats, you can order it from the money you have on the first day and get it on the second day. On the third day you have read the book and can open your website.
View attachment 2168730
I know i can do that but whenever i played BB I used the cheat to get money in the first day so that I can buy all cameras and install them allover as soon as possible and then I can stat making real money every day without needing the cheat anymore. But if i can't read the book in the first day (as it seems I can't) it means i must wait 3 days anyway.. I don't remember anymore exactly but I think when i played other versions of BB I could install the cameras quicker and start making money.. buy clothes, take those on line courses, etc.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I know i can do that but whenever i played BB I used the cheat to get money in the first day so that I can buy all cameras and install them allover as soon as possible and then I can stat making real money every day without needing the cheat anymore. But if i can't read the book in the first day (as it seems I can't) it means i must wait 3 days anyway.. I don't remember anymore exactly but I think when i played other versions of BB I could install the cameras quicker and start making money.. buy clothes, take those on line courses, etc.
In the normal game without cheats, I installed the last camera on day 22 (I still owe the bank $5500). As you can see it is possible without cheats. You must have $350 on day 9 and first borrow $500 and pay back immediately, then borrow $1000 and pay back immediately, then borrow $2000 and pay back immediately after that borrow $5000 and play. I pay for advertising 3 times a day (After I installed second camera) after getting up (6:00), midday (14:00) and in the evening (22:00). With this you can easily repay the loan $5500 up to 39 day.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Example of extended scenes.

View attachment 2168699
The translation is wrong here. Should be something like "Unterwerfung" and not "Vorhaben". And given the circumstances I would say, that Max should "earn" his reward and not just "get" it (like every good puppy does). Maybe rewrite the whole thing into something transleted less literal. It probably sounds good in russian, but it's already a bit dry in English and in German it just doesn't nail it. Maybe he likes his reward and doesn't just agree to it.
Translators can always try to improve the text. "Siehst du Max, dich zu unterwerfen macht sich bezahlt. Wie gefällt dir deine Belohnung?"

This remembers me why I always play my games in english :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The translation is wrong here. Should be something like "Unterwerfung" and not "Vorhaben". And given the circumstances I would say, that Max should "earn" his reward and not just "get" it (like every good puppy does). Maybe rewrite the whole thing into something transleted less literal. It probably sounds good in russian, but it's already a bit dry in English and in German it just doesn't nail it. Maybe he likes his reward and doesn't just agree to it.
Translators can always try to improve the text. "Siehst du Max, Unterwürfigkeit zahlt sich aus. Wie gefällt dir deine Belohnung?"

This remembers me why I always play my games in english :)
I haven't translated it, but I always test the German version, Black Panther, Maxbishup and others always test the English version. In the tests, the text is of secondary importance, the main aim is to find and eliminate all errors. So the posted game is largely without errors.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I haven't translated it, but I always test the German version, Black Panther, Maxbishup and others always test the English version.
Never thought so. I just saw the text and something was off.
(I also changed the text a little more in the previous post, wasn't completely happy with the first version. Also there was too much influence from my dialect in it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukumoide
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes