3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
I don't know what's with this game but it caused my computer to crash multiple times. First time I've ever expirienced anything similar

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
How are so many people struggling with this?

IF YOU ARE STUCK --> THERE IS A WALKTHROUGH AVAILABLE ON THE FIRST FUCKING PAGE

IF YOU WANT UNLOCKED MEMORIES AND PHOTOS --> SEARCH THE THREAD FOR THE LATEST PERSISTENT FILE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS UNLOCKED EVERYTHING AND MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE LATEST "game extra"

IF YOU WANT TO UNLOCK SAID MEMORIES/PHOTOS --> DOWNLOAD LATEST "game extra" FILE FROM THE THREAD

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE MEMORIES AGAIN --> JUST PRESS THE ONE YOU WANT AND YOU CAN REPLAY THE SCENE YOU SELECTED

Every time an update comes out there is a barrage of mentally challenged individuals posting the same question hundreds of times. How in the fuck are you guys making it through life?
Most Americans can't even read properly.

> Trend in twelfth-grade NAEP reading achievement-level results

Only 37% are "proficient". And if you know anything about "proficient" in terms of government, it's the bare minimum. Assuming most of the users on this site are Americans or live in "The West" and speak English (majority are), it's possible that 63/100 of them can't even read what you wrote and explain what it means.

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

sportymarc

May 17, 2020
well. asking for a proper changelog is not too much. how should i know if i had to replay stuff in any of the tree main-paths of the game?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
"IF YOU ARE STUCK --> THERE IS A WALKTHROUGH AVAILABLE ON THE FIRST FUCKING PAGE "

- I am not stuck, i just start playing this. The WT is wide open on my second screen and i'm following it. But the WT says nothing about unlocking the gallery, nor does it know that a gallery could exist.. Your answer above is not related to my question.

"IF YOU WANT UNLOCKED MEMORIES AND PHOTOS --> SEARCH THE THREAD FOR THE LATEST PERSISTENT FILE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS UNLOCKED EVERYTHING AND MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE LATEST "game extra"

- As I wrote in my post i did download and install the latest game extra. My question was if that what is called "Photographs" in the respective menu is what is referred to as "Gallery". As for the persistent file i do not wish to have the whole game already played , i was asking if there is ANOTHER way to unlock the memories as it is usual in renpy games to have an unlock mod that does ONLY THAT: unlocks the gallery.

"IF YOU WANT TO UNLOCK SAID MEMORIES/PHOTOS --> DOWNLOAD LATEST "game extra" FILE FROM THE THREAD"

- No need to repeat that but since you do, I will also repeat: I do have the latest (as i said above)

"IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE MEMORIES AGAIN --> JUST PRESS THE ONE YOU WANT AND YOU CAN REPLAY THE SCENE YOU SELECTED"

- Also this answer has no connection with my question. I don't want to see the memories AGAIN because i didn't make those memories yet, I just started playing. I want to see them BEFORE or instead of playing because i played multiple versions of BB and I'm only interested in scenes that may be new for me in this version and not in grinding and repeating the same old scenes in order to advance as usually in BB. So no, "pressing the one i want" will NOT replay the scene because the scenes are not unlocked, they are not even played yet.

" Every time an update comes out there is a barrage of mentally challenged individuals posting the same question hundreds of times. How in the fuck are you guys making it through life?"

I use computers and inernet since 25 years, which is about twice as long as you are alive, and my IQ is 130 so I don't think it is appropriate to call me "mentally challenged". It may be however helpful for your own mental development to read the post to which you reply and understand the questions before, or instead, of answering with a copy/paste of one of your previous ansers to questions which you assume must be identical.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
"IF YOU ARE STUCK --> THERE IS A WALKTHROUGH AVAILABLE ON THE FIRST FUCKING PAGE "

- I am not stuck, i just start playing this. The WT is wide open on my second screen and i'm following it. But the WT says nothing about unlocking the gallery, nor does it know that a gallery could exist.. Your answer above is not related to my question.

"IF YOU WANT UNLOCKED MEMORIES AND PHOTOS --> SEARCH THE THREAD FOR THE LATEST PERSISTENT FILE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS UNLOCKED EVERYTHING AND MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE LATEST "game extra"

- As I wrote in my post i did download and install the latest game extra. My question was if that what is called "Photographs" in the respective menu is what is referred to as "Gallery". As for the persistent file i do not wish to have the whole game already played , i was asking if there is ANOTHER way to unlock the memories as it is usual in renpy games to have an unlock mod that does ONLY THAT: unlocks the gallery.

"IF YOU WANT TO UNLOCK SAID MEMORIES/PHOTOS --> DOWNLOAD LATEST "game extra" FILE FROM THE THREAD"

- No need to repeat that but since you do, I will also repeat: I do have the latest (as i said above)

"IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE MEMORIES AGAIN --> JUST PRESS THE ONE YOU WANT AND YOU CAN REPLAY THE SCENE YOU SELECTED"

- Also this answer has no connection with my question. I don't want to see the memories AGAIN because i didn't make those memories yet, I just started playing. I want to see them BEFORE or instead of playing because i played multiple versions of BB and I'm only interested in scenes that may be new for me in this version and not in grinding and repeating the same old scenes in order to advance as usually in BB. So no, "pressing the one i want" will NOT replay the scene because the scenes are not unlocked, they are not even played yet.

" Every time an update comes out there is a barrage of mentally challenged individuals posting the same question hundreds of times. How in the fuck are you guys making it through life?"

I use computers and inernet since 25 years, which is about twice as long as you are alive, and my IQ is 130 so I don't think it is appropriate to call me "mentally challenged". It may be however helpful for your own mental development to read the post to which you reply and understand the questions before, or instead, of answering with a copy/paste of one of your previous ansers to questions which you assume must be identical.
If your IQ is 130 you should be able to pick up on the fact I wasn't targeting you specifically by the way I worded my post. I merely used it to highlight the absolute shitshow that has been going on in this thread for the past 3 days. I'm sorry you got triggered.

Also that 130 IQ should have steered you into using the search function of the website. You know the little magnifying glass on the top right of the page that is the universally accepted symbol for "search". This thread has over 1000 pages. Care to venture a guess as to how many fucking times the questions you posed were answered already?

But I am still willing to help you out. There is no gallery for this game. there is no unlock feature. If you want the scenes unlocked play the game and unlock them or you can download, like I said, someone else's persistent file. The persistent file should not "have the whole game played for you". It merely houses stuff like the preference settings, languages, etc... which you can still change. Hope that helps.

Reactions: cleanfeel and groq

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

Only 37% are "proficient". And if you know anything about "proficient" in terms of government, it's the bare minimum. Assuming most of the users on this site are Americans or live in "The West" and speak English (majority are), it's possible that 63/100 of them can't even read what you wrote and explain what it means.
Little dose of reality I needed but didn't want :(

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019

Sorry to contradict Mr. Yet Another Wannabe Wise-Guy but i am not American, I am European and therefore not subject to the well known poor US education System. As such, I can guarantee that i can understand 100% of such a clear message in all caps, (although Englisch is not my native language) but i can not guarantee that you or the author of that message are able to understand my answer to it since you are most probably.. indeed Americans :)

Little test for you: Which one is correct: "Come here", "Come hear" or "Come hair" - all 3 are quotes from games on this site written and/or textprooved by native English speakers. Not to mention that all of them were followed by a question mark :)

Reactions: intrigan

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
If your IQ is 130 you should be able to pick up on the fact I wasn't targeting you specifically by the way I worded my post. I merely used it to highlight the absolute shitshow that has been going on in this thread for the past 3 days. I'm sorry you got triggered.

Also that 130 IQ should have steered you into using the search function of the website. You know the little magnifying glass on the top right of the page that is the universally accepted symbol for "search". This thread has over 1000 pages. Care to venture a guess as to how many fucking times the questions you posed were answered already?

But I am still willing to help you out. There is no gallery for this game. there is no unlock feature. If you want the scenes unlocked play the game and unlock them or you can download, like I said, someone else's persistent file. The persistent file should not "have the whole game played for you". It merely houses stuff like the preference settings, languages, etc... which you can still change. Hope that helps.
It is because i did search this tread that I know that using a persistent file would not solve the problem since not all scenes would be present there and mostly not all on ALL paths. For me it is hard to understand that, by the amount of coders around here, nobody has been able or willing to make a gallery unlock for a game as "popular" as BB .. Lots of less known or even unknown games have WT mod, Gallery Unlock mod and more.. Why do we have to fool around with persistent files when most people who play this version already went through the whole scene repeating terror of the original BB or it's thousands of clones and mods? Why can't we just get the cherries? :)

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
It is because i did search this tread that I know that using a persistent file would not solve the problem since not all scenes would be present there and mostly not all on ALL paths. For me it is hard to understand that, by the amount of coders around here, nobody has been able or willing to make a gallery unlock for a game as "popular" as BB .. Lots of less known or even unknown games have WT mod, Gallery Unlock mod and more.. Why do we have to full around with persistent files when most people who play this version already went through the whole scene repeating terror of the original BB or it's thousands of clones and mods? Why can't we just get the cherries? :)
I'm so confused. I just literally told you how to do it in this game. Get a fully unlocked persistent file and download the games extra and you have the gallery feature you are looking for. You are treating the copy paste of the persistent file as if it were rocket science when it is literally easier to install than 99% of other gallery mods you use... I just don't get where your issue lies. It's like transfering saves from one update to the newest. You click copy, then click paste and then open the game.

I seriously cannot understand your question and it confuses me more when you talk about paths. I have EVERYTHING fully unlocked and replayable and only play the hostility path...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm so confused. I just literally told you how to do it in this game. Get a fully unlocked persistent file and download the games extra and you have the gallery feature you are looking for. You are treating the copy paste of the persistent file as if it were rocket science when it is literally easier to install than 99% of other gallery mods you use... I just don't get where your issue lies. It's like transfering saves from one update to the newest. You click copy, then click paste and then open the game.

I seriously cannot understand your question and it confuses me more when you talk about paths. I have EVERYTHING fully unlocked and replayable and only play the hostility path...
In my understanding if you only play the hostility path you get all scenes from that path and if i take your persistent file, then i can replay exactly those scenes. But , since i killed Eric at the very beginning of each BB mod I ever played, I wanted this time to play the NTR path and let Eric fuck as many as he can from the available girls. And you will understand when i say that I hink not many of the people who offer their persistent files have played and will play THAT path, due to the fact that most players are teenagers and therefore they can't even think of "sharing" their harems.. Even the pdf WT has very little info on the 2 paths where Eric is not removed.. So this is my problem and that's why i was looking for a normal gallery unlock mod.

In case you have a persistent file with that NTR path in it please put it here and i will try it. I just want to see things that I didn't see alredy in all the other versions of which I played many.. Although i think there is not much to see for the moment but maybe more will come in the future and then i must again hope to find a persistent file from someone who is not 12 and not afraid of competition :)

EDIT:
On another note, i think i must install the separate cheat mode because as far as I can see the included cheat on the laptop has only options to modify the values for the girls but more money can be only added after Day 9 and i wanna buy all cameras in day 1, because this way i can make money every day and buy whatever else is needed.. Not to mention getting the spiders and same day delivery. I can't see those options in the included cheat either..

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
In my understanding if you only play the hostility path you get all scenes from that path and if i take your persistent file, then i can replay exactly those scenes. But , since i killed Eric at the very beginning of each BB mod I ever played, I wanted this time to play the NTR path and let Eric fuck as many as he can from the available girls. And you will understand when i say that I hink not many of the people who offer their persistent files have played and will play THAT path, due to the fact that most players are teenagers and therefore they can't even think of "sharing" their harems.. Even the pdf WT has very little info on the 2 paths where Eric is not removed.. So this is my problem and that's why i was looking for a normal gallery unlock mod.

In case you have a persistent file with that NTR path in it please put it here and i will try it. I just want to see things that I didn't see alredy in all the other versions of which I played many.. Although i think there is not much to see for the moment but maybe more will come in the future and then i must again hope to find a persistent file from someone who is not 12 and not afraid of competition :)
Try it out. I can watch and replay the Eric scenes even if I didn't play them because I took someone else's file and adapted as my own a few updates ago.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Here is my persistent file with all unlocked images and all clothes on all paths . Normally you unlock the scenes in the game, it's a kind of help so that we can see what we are still missing. Personally, I always delete the file when I start a new game. The scenes are unlocked in the persistent file but not in your save and sometimes the scenes are needed to unlock more scenes in the next update. That's why I would never have replaced my one persistent file with another. Unless you are only missing pictures from the paths you are not playing. In that case you can use the file. In this update, after all scenes in the gallery are unlocked and all opportunities are marked as finished, you should continue playing because some scenes are extended.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes