3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Of course. No one would say "Dude, my game is shit", not even the creator of Little Sister. But really, I don't see the connection to you wanting to have a lot of Patreons. These are two completely different posts.

I don't know if 500 subscribers are a lot or almost nothing, but it seems to be enough for Alexey to continue his work,thumbs up.
It sure is coming slowly, but from what I can tell, it's the best one out there, the one with the most work put in details and most elaborated progress.

If you think you can do it better and get many subscribers, you should get started.
Depends if they all give 10$ or 1$.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Is there a romance option in this game that is not family? So I can watch my family get fucked while having my own girl?
They're all tenants living with a landlady. If you don't purposely patch the game to have incest in it, neither girl is related. I don't understand why are you complaining about something you HAVE to patch to obtain, and then complain about it?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
When can we expect this to be updated? I can't see a download button anywhere so I assume it's not ready yet?
If you open up the rpy file and delete all font variables (font "hermes.tff") in it, the mod actually works with this version just fine. Or you can use the more limited cheat option at the ingame laptop.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes