3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
can someone tell me where the cheats are?
can't find the option to enable them in the settings,
there are language options, screen mode, some gameplay options like text speed and font size and audio options but there is no way to enable cheats

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
cant find the cheat menu even thoe there is nothing to even cheat in how is there nothing at all this has been remade so many times

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Forgive me for asking what has probably been said already, but this starting from scratch thing has taken me completely by surprise and is honestly just sad... Could someone point me to an older post or someplace that explains the reasoning behind starting over..?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
wish I could have been in the Dev's head when he thought: "mhmm, my progress is a lot slower than I hoped for and fans are bugging me all the time to progress the story to get more lewd scenes. And to really tell "another story" as I promised.
Hey! I have an idea! Let me start all over, so they can wait even longer and make them relive the same old start of the story from DS! Bet they haven't had enought of that from all the mods they played. No new sex scenes for the next decade, and no new story ... but NEW ICONS! they will love it"

I wish I could have crushed that thought before it ever materialized.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Forgive me for asking what has probably been said already, but this starting from scratch thing has taken me completely by surprise and is honestly just sad... Could someone point me to an older post or someplace that explains the reasoning behind starting over..?
Both DarkSilver and Aleksey90 are artists and not writers.

Both are perfectionists.

Both seems to be thrilled with the tech side of 3D art and bored with storytelling.

Reboot allows one to focus on creating of more ‘perfect’ art while not bothering with the story.

I predict DS will never finish Glamour and might do yet another reboot as well.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes