3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
You can play the legacy version meanwhile, which is different from the remaster.
Legacy version? I haven't seen anything with that exact name. I've finished the Smirniy version plus shopping adventure/Lisa's photo shoot, Untold stories (yikes). Did i miss something?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I wouldn't hold my breath lets put it that way. The Dev got a pretty decent way along then I think realised what he was trying to do was such a pain in the butt it was easier to rewrite the interface and restart it, so we've had a day 1 proof of concept does the rewrite actually work thing and the dev intends to be back where he was for summer so sept-oct I'd guess completion realistically probably at least 2 years away (I'm pulling that figure out the air don't quote me). So if you jump on now you literally start at the ground floor which is nice as you haven't missed anything but the games at the ground floor and we're with varied levels patience for the next update
You had me at "2 years away". This is good to know - there's plenty of other, completed games to play in the meanwhile. thanks!

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
You had me at "2 years away". This is good to know - there's plenty of other, completed games to play in the meanwhile. thanks!
2 years is beyond generous. Nearly 4 years* since this game was released and Lisa has yet to do anything more than a kiss with MC and he touches her boobs (she also touches, literally just a touch before leaving, the other dude's dick). Compare that with her plethora of foreplay and anal scenes in the half-complete original and I'd wonder why there's a zero missing after that 2. That said, dev has to re-program the game a few times and re-do all the images in Gen9 then 10 then 11 then 12 first.

* Pretty sure it was August 19 but Patreon only shows payments back to 2020.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Legacy version? I haven't seen anything with that exact name. I've finished the Smirniy version plus shopping adventure/Lisa's photo shoot, Untold stories (yikes). Did i miss something?
BBAS orioginal v0.09.2.03 on page 1 in the according spoiler tag. That one won't be continued, therefore "legacy".
From the new version/remaster so far we have only seen a demo.
Most scenes are being redone with new models, different poses and angles and a more homogene lighting model, the story flow will changed and also tightened a bit, release will happen in episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: darthpham
Jun 10, 2017
Oh wow, I had only played through the demo release once and didn't even know about that option to be able to "hide" their clothes.

It'll still be more fun when they're actually naked though lol (besides Eric that is.)

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I wouldn't hold my breath lets put it that way. The Dev got a pretty decent way along then I think realised what he was trying to do was such a pain in the butt it was easier to rewrite the interface and restart it, so we've had a day 1 proof of concept does the rewrite actually work thing and the dev intends to be back where he was for summer so sept-oct I'd guess completion realistically probably at least 2 years away (I'm pulling that figure out the air don't quote me). So if you jump on now you literally start at the ground floor which is nice as you haven't missed anything but the games at the ground floor and we're with varied levels patience for the next update
Did he notice in three years with three reworks in total? wait, let me think, so every time he realizes that his work is not cool he will rework again? oh god, imagine if all the devs did this, hey guys i'm working on my game but i think i'm going to rework it because it's not cool, but don't worry, if it's not cool again I'll rework it again, okay?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes