3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's impossible to understand why they always start these games from scratch, what would you lose if you kept updating what you have?
I suspect it's more likely that he was making enough changes to core game mechanics that it was easier to just redo everything than it was to go back and update every individual event. Depending on the complexity of whatever you're trying to do you could quickly end up in a situation where you've broken something and you're wasting huge amounts of time trying to figure out what you broke.

The best example I can think of is from when I first started modding and I would bang out the coding for an entire update and then try to bug fix the entire update with zero testing during the coding phase. There were times where I was running around in circles to the point where I had to just scrap the whole update and start over. An experienced dev would probably know better but I'm a self taught novice.

Turns out it's a lot easier to code small chunks and test each small chunk as you go. Tough to do that if you're updating a large section of code that's already done though. Where do you delineate the parts you've updated and need to test vs the parts that haven't been updated yet? I have no idea if that's his line of thinking on the matter, but I definitely found that if I test as I go, I end up spending dramatically less time overall to complete and bug fix the same amount of code.

The more branches and inter dependencies you have, the easier it is to find yourself chasing your tail trying to figure out what you've screwed up. Sometimes it's not as simple as a crash where you can usually point to an error that gives you an exact section of code to start looking at. The harder issues to find are things that aren't throwing errors but are not working as expected and you don't know why.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
The game is "done" when there are no more main characters left to fuck.
From what I see, this game is only about inventing situations, in that sense it's like doing various secondary missions to keep the player hooked, but there is no final mission, there is no main arc and that happens with all games where you only act as a manipulative pervert, the fun thing is to get things little by little, for example play Bad Bobby Saga or Man of the House, the last one was finished but even so they can continue forever adding characters and inventing mini missions for the player to complete.

Reactions: Tipster

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
As for the 1 year timeframe to finish a game, it's possible as long as you keep it simple(as BB was), that means not adding 50 side characters, 150 clothes variations, 300 sidequests that offer nothing to the story/progression, and focus on finishing the tons of open events already in the game(so that players have something to do instead of playing the "let's skip another day").
But he (partially) did, so a year is out of the question.
I love the game exactly for the side quests and options. Side quests may slow down the progress, but they add flavor to a game. They define the feeling the game gives.That's what distinguishes it from most others. Without all that I could just play a VN instead, which I also sometimes do, but I get quickly bored with these, I just fast forward the sex scenes usually to see where the story goes so I can uninstall the 'game' afterwards.

Of course that's not for everyone. Some people like straight arcade like shooters, others prefer a 'open world' Turrican or Metroid style. I am more of an explorer, but I can enjoy both. First thing I do in modern open world games is to ignore the story and see what areas I can reach.
And I can perfectly understand how just watching a game rather than playing can be entertaining as well, TV shows would not be so successful if people didn't like that. And that gameplay style is absolutely ok. I'm just glad that BBAS is diferent, so I get to do something as well.

But 5 stars for BBAS? No way, more like 3, maybe 3.5

If you're happy to know that you could if you wanted to ... great :)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But he (partially) did, so a year is out of the question.
I love the game exactly for the side quests and options. Side quests may slow down the progress, but they add flavor to a game. They define the feeling the game gives.That's what distinguishes it from most others. Without all that I could just play a VN instead, which I also sometimes do, but I get quickly bored with these, I just fast forward the sex scenes usually to see where the story goes so I can uninstall the 'game' afterwards.

Of course that's not for everyone. Some people like straight arcade like shooters, others prefer a 'open world' Turrican or Metroid style. I am more of an explorer, but I can enjoy both. First thing I do in modern open world games is to ignore the story and see what areas I can reach.
And I can perfectly understand how just watching a game rather than playing can be entertaining as well, TV shows would not be so successful if people didn't like that. And that gameplay style is absolutely ok. I'm just glad that BBAS is diferent, so I get to do something as well.

But 5 stars for BBAS? No way, more like 3, maybe 3.5

If you're happy to know that you could if you wanted to ... great :)
Just because we've got so damn hot scenes with Alice I will bump it to 4 stars.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just because we've got so damn hot scenes with Alice I will bump it to 4 stars.
You got a point there.
The one sad thing is that it "ended" (legacy version) with some BJs, I am getting sick of these to be honest (in most games). But I loved the extended night spider scene with Max taking care of her. I enjoy seeing the girls getting of a lot more than when they have all the work and no fun.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You got a point there.
The one sad thing is that it "ended" (legacy version) with some BJs, I am getting sick of these to be honest (in most games). But I loved the extended night spider scene with Max taking care of her. I enjoy seeing the girls getting of a lot more than when they have all the work and no fun.
Hey don't forget the original.
4 updates only handjobs from Ann,then 3 updates blowjobs,and finally the last update-sex.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game did seem very ambitious to me when I first played it, so it's no wonder it was going be getting pretty nightmarish to code. You had scenes that would only happen with an specific outfit for example, and while I love the idea it is probably an added layer of difficulty that may not be worth the trouble

What I always loved about it is how it expanded BB existing events and concepts into some great scenes. A whole bunch of teasing but it's well done teasing with good payoff (great Alice and Kira scenes), not like the original which was bad teasing with little to no payoff (short scenes that don't show anything)

ra

Jun 19, 2017
'm sorry for my english.
you make me laugh i don't know if you realize that aleksei started from scratch only to see max looking at his sister from under the water! and who talks about spitting mud at the developer?
but of course he is and he deserves it all

Reactions: DTchan

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
It's not impossible to understand.

In this game's case, it was to make the code a lot easier to work with so it's not a pain in the ass to add things to the game, don't have to be a programmer (I'm sure as hell not one) to figure that out.

He also wanted to change some things to make it more his own game, better to do it now instead of when the game is 90% done or something.
This is such a disgusting manipulation of the truth we can all see. If he wanted to improve the code and make things easier to add he would have moved on to season 2. Start the game fresh with all the intended changes but still at the point it left off.

His goal is clear. Milking sub money for as much as he can with minimal effort. That's why he started over with barely any visible changes. Not everyone is as dimwitted as you and Aleksey think they are.

Jun 10, 2017
This is such a disgusting manipulation of the truth we can all see. If he wanted to improve the code and make things easier to add he would have moved on to season 2. Start the game fresh with all the intended changes but still at the point it left off.

His goal is clear. Milking sub money for as much as he can with minimal effort. That's why he started over with barely any visible changes. Not everyone is as dimwitted as you and Aleksey think they are.
Your goal is clear: Come into a thread for a game you have no interest in and call the developer a scammer without proof, then imply that both he and I for some reason, think people are "dimwitted" for not immediately jumping to "HE'S A SCAMMER!" like you do.

The only "truth" here is that you have no reason to be in this thread.

SantaiWae

May 25, 2023
Anyone have save file from old game? I was playing till get rid on Eric but deleted for some reason
No problem if i get save for end of story
I was playing in android

Thank you

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes