3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Jan 7, 2022
Guys I’m playing for the first time and I’m kinda confused on which one to download.

There is this other game called “Big brother Renpy Remake story” which is ongoing and seems official but this game - Another Stroy Rebuild has more 3 times the likes than that one o_O:ROFLMAO:

There are 2 more games which seems to be abandoned - Fan game and original Unity one. I hope I covered all the games.

Now even if I don’t include the 2 abandoned games, which of the two games should I play first? What’s the difference b/w two - Renpy Remake story & Another Story Rebuild?

How much content is there is these 2 games , which should I play first?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Guys I’m playing for the first time and I’m kinda confused on which one to download.

There is this other game called “Big brother Renpy Remake story” which is ongoing and seems official but this game - Another Stroy Rebuild has more 3 times the likes than that one o_O:ROFLMAO:

There are 2 more games which seems to be abandoned - Fan game and original Unity one. I hope I covered all the games.

Now even if I don’t include the 2 abandoned games, which of the two games should I play first? What’s the difference b/w two - Renpy Remake story & Another Story Rebuild?

Disclaimer: This is not a real answer and should not be taken seriously.

If you can, try waiting around a year and a half or two and you'll get the better version of all, "Big Brother: Another Story (Rebuilt. Reimagined. Remade. Reloaded)"

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019

The real multiverse

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

There is nothing official. The closest you come to 'official' is Glamour, it's made by the original dev. It's basically a fuck feast, but very heavy on grinding. You have to complete a scene with Alice 16 times to get to the end result, each time the texts vary a bit or one new image is added or something like that.

The Ren'Py Remake started as a rebuild of the original game on Ren'Py, but they integrated several fan mods. The quality of the renders varies a lot. This game is what you go for if you want all sorts of fan made content mashed into one game.

BBAS was originally planned as sequel to the original, but then the dev started from the beginning anyway. It takes a different direction than the original, most of all when it comes to side characters. It focuses on variations, providing a more consistent story flow and make seeing repeatables worthwhile as well. For the same scene (example: Alice foot massage) there are several poses and clothing options. Also sometimes the clothes chosen for the character are part of the gameplay, so it's not just for the looks. I like this one best.
Since the data format and story structure were very expensiive to maintain and with the new DAZ version the characters would look different anyway, Alexey stopped development after version 0.9 (no, it was not close to completition) and rebuilt the whole thing. The new version is supposed to be more manageable, making it easier (and therefore faster) to add content.

Another Story Rebuild is so far only a demo, containing only one day of game play. Supposedly at the end of summer it should be around the point where the legacy version 0.9 was.
If you want to see what this game is about and don't want to wait for the update, play version 0.9. I'd say it's worth it in any case, since th Rebuild will also have different content.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
There is nothing official. The closest you come to 'official' is Glamour, it's made by the original dev. It's basicall a fuck feast, but very heavy on grinding. You have to complete a scene with Alice 16 times to get to the end result, each time the texts vary a bit or one new image is added or something like that.

The Ren'Py Remake started as a rebuild of the original game on Ren'Py, but they integrated several fan mods. The quality of the renders varies a lot. This game is what you go for if you want all sorts of fan made content mashed into one game.

BBAS was originally planned as sequel to the original, but then the dev started from the beginning anyway. It takes a different direction than the original, most of all when it comes to side characters. It focuses on variations, providing a more consistent story flow and make seeing repeatables worthwhile as well. For the same scene (example: Alice foot massage) there are several poses and clothing options. Also sometimes the clothes chosen for the character are part of the gameplay, so it's not just for the looks. I like this one best.
Since the data format and story structure were very expensiive to maintain and with the new DAZ version the characters would look different anyway, Alexey stopped development after version 0.9 (no, it was not close to completition) and rebuilt the whole thing. The new version is supposed to be more manageable, making it easier (and therefore faster) to add content.

Another Story Rebuild is so far only a demo, containing only one day of game play. Supposedly at the end of summer it should be around the point where the legacy version 0.9 was.
If you want to see what this game is about and don't want to wait for the update, play version 0.9. I'd say it's worth it in any case, since th Rebuild will also have different content.
Thanks man, although it’s confusing I kinda got the gist of it. I can imagine the drama this game underwent in all these years. Damn. Like the guys above said, this game might as well have it own multiverse which would put marvel to shame :ROFLMAO:

So anyway the first game I should be trying is Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03 right?
Then after completing BBAS, I might as well check “BB Renpy Remake Story” which contains fan content and whose pictures quality are kinda inconsistent. Hope I got that right?

Reactions: Nemo56

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks man, although it’s confusing I kinda got the gist of it. I can imagine the drama this game underwent in all these years. Damn. Like the guys above said, this game might as well have it own multiverse which would put marvel to shame :ROFLMAO:

So anyway the first game I should be trying is Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03 right?
Then after completing BBAS, I might as well check “BB Renpy Remake Story” which contains fan content and whose pictures quality are kinda inconsistent. Hope I got that right?
You can also play BBIS(Big Brother In Space)after BBAS,BBASr and BB Remake.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You can also play BBIS(Big Brother In Space)after BBAS,BBASr and BB Remake.
And don't forget "Little Sister".

The order is not all that important, but sure, sounds good.

Jan 7, 2022
And don't forget "Little Sister".

The order is not all that important, but sure, sounds good.
Bro, I downloaded BB: Another Story v0.09.2.03 from OP.

Now I also downloaded OnlyFunz Cheat Mod as well. But there are two other patches in OP “Patches- Incest & Game Extra”.

Now Incest seems to be included in OnlyFunz Cheat mod so I can ignore “Incest” but do I have to download “Game Extra” or not needed? What does it contain?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Bro, I downloaded BB: Another Story v0.09.2.03 from OP.

Now I also downloaded OnlyFunz Cheat Mod as well. But there are two other patches in OP “Patches- Incest & Game Extra”.

Now Incest seems to be included in OnlyFunz Cheat mod so I can ignore “Incest” but do I have to download “Game Extra” or not needed? What does it contain?
"Game Extra" is important, as it gives access to Photo Gallery view in the game.

I would also recommend downloading the Walkthrough by .Black Panther. @
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-01-00-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That version has by far the most content, but as you mentioned the quality varies a lot. It also's also pretty jarring when you want to see the fan made content since most of it is not integrated into the game. You'll see a dialog option like "shopping mod" or something when interacting with Lisa and be able to fuck her immediately even if you hadn't made any progress with her at all in the base game's story. Same thing for all of the other characters. So there's not really a story. It's more of a gallery that includes the original game and a bunch of mods all thrown in together but not really a game with a story.

I did still enjoy seeing some of the content but with the story being so irrelevant I really couldn't get into it. It's more like looking through a CG file than playing an actual game, although I consider it superior to Glamour. IMO, BBAS has by far the best integrated story and the most plausible side paths. Unfortunately it has not progressed anywhere near as far even if you play the 0.9 version instead of the new demo.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
...You'll see a dialog option like "shopping mod" or something when interacting with Lisa and be able to fuck her immediately even if you hadn't made any progress with her at all in the base game's story...
Yeah, that was already the case with the old mods and the first mig mod collection (Smirnity or something like that) which they copied 1:1
And I don't think they integrated the new mods in a good way as well.
At that point back in the days I stopped playing the game.
I downloaded the renpy remake to extract some good Alice shots, but I really have no desire to actually play it.

But it's probably what the "whenfuckmom" and "whynolisa" factions wants, who are not interested in a game, but only in seeing people shag.

Reactions: Allen0206

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
Of course not, just as announced. And so far rumors, you can read these on the previous pages.
Actually, it´s been more than 3 months (the test version was released on February 28), and the update was originally expected to be released between April and May. I´m not complaning in any way, since I love everything from the game (gameplay, renders, mechanics, characters, etc), just pointing out that there was indeed a delay. Nothing serious though, we can wait

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
the update was originally expected to be released between April and May.
By whom? Or better: Where did you get that date from? Only recently there were rumors about a update in june, prior to that no one knew anything.
The only thing that was "known" was that the game should be on pair by the end of summer, I can't remember any official or unofficial posts by the usual suspects (BlackPanther or others who forward update posts by Alexey) about when the next update was scheduled. Of course I could have missed it, but I don't think so.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes