3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

KurtPitt

Mar 26, 2020
Not in this game so far, neither in the legacy version nor in the rebuild. Of course we don't know what Alexeys plans are for the future once the rebuild has reached a point where it could happen.
Thanks. Saw some pics online of Max Eric and Lisa and thought it was in this, since it is not in the renpy remake

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks. Saw some pics online of Max Eric and Lisa and thought it was in this, since it is not in the renpy remake
There's also a lot of old fan art that didn't make it into any game, in most of the Lisa pics Eric is very abusive.
And as long as no one wraps these in some actual story content, they don't fit any game anyway, not even the Ren'Py Remake.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
do you have the persistent with all the memories unlocked? the one from lukumoide missing some of the memories
I think BlackPanther's savegames contain a complete one.

Mine is missing the Eric route scenes.
ps: When you replace savegame and/or persistent files, always make sure to do it in both the local savegame directory and in the one in %appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS

Reactions: Chaosguy

Geun88

May 4, 2020
I think BlackPanther's savegames contain a complete one.

Mine is missing the Eric route scenes.
ps: When you replace savegame and/or persistent files, always make sure to do it in both the local savegame directory and in the one in %appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS
Thanks. I only replace in the local directories i think thats why the memories not changed

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
There was a scene in the Smirny BB, in which Max pretends to have a nightmare to get into the room while Ann and Kira are fooling around. The night mare is Eric pretty much raping Lisa in the bathroom and there is a scene of it I dont think Max is in the scene but is seeing it. Of course it is all just made up into the Ann's room.

Jun 10, 2017
I made a Discord account, though I don't even know what I'd do on a server for this game or anything else other than lurk.
There was a scene in the Smirny BB, in which Max pretends to have a nightmare to get into the room while Ann and Kira are fooling around. The night mare is Eric pretty much raping Lisa in the bathroom and there is a scene of it I dont think Max is in the scene but is seeing it. Of course it is all just made up into the Ann's room.
I don't even know if I've seen that one, don't remember if I played that version or not.

Hopefully there's never a scene like that (where it's actually happening) in any of these games...

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Features:
  • "Reset Wait Time" if you get caught!
  • "Reset Room Entry/Event" - Can't enter the room again? No worries...
  • Notification details updated.
  • Custom Dialogue Text Colors for each Game Character.
  • Character MOOD can be Changed.
  • Custom Diary Layout to provide additional game info.
  • No more Watermark on the Screen, take screenshots as you desire :love:
  • Clothing can be Hidden from the Settings Menu, when you hide UI (H key).
  • Diary now has "Close" tab for ease of use.
    • To avoid accidental touches also for "Touch screen" devices.
  • Laptop features:
    • Close Laptop button included to avoid accidental touches along the sides in Touch screen devices.
    • Mod is available in the Laptop Main menu.
  • Mod can be Turned ON/OFF from the Settings menu.

Jun 10, 2017
It'd probably be more of a pain to do with Patreon's BS about the character's relationships to each other, but it'd be cool to have the game go a bit into Anne's ex husband's side of the err... "family."

Could always do with another hot "aunt" (or three) you know? No need to include any boyfriends or husbands in that though lol.

Also what happened to Alexandra? I remember her being mentioned once, wasn't she supposed to be Kira's daughter or friend or something like that?

Oldboyy

Mar 24, 2020
Yo, how do I download the game extra. Link in the op is not working. Do I need it? ( Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03 )

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, Extra is not "needed". It unlocks the gallery/memories button and the clothing options for the title screen. I also think that it's included in the download of the base game anyway.

Oldboyy

Mar 24, 2020
No, Extra is not "needed". It unlocks the gallery/memories button and the clothing options for the title screen. I also think that it's included in the download of the base game anyway.
I don't think I have this "Extra" since I don't see any gallery or memories. I got the game from rpdl using torrent.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes