3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

loser12366

Jan 28, 2022
By whom? Or better: Where did you get that date from? Only recently there were rumors about a update in june, prior to that no one knew anything.
The only thing that was "known" was that the game should be on pair by the end of summer, I can't remember any official or unofficial posts by the usual suspects (BlackPanther or others who forward update posts by Alexey) about when the next update was scheduled. Of course I could have missed it, but I don't think so.
It’s on his Patreon he says that there will be an update in the last third of May.

Reactions: Nemo56

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
By whom? Or better: Where did you get that date from? Only recently there were rumors about a update in june, prior to that no one knew anything.
The only thing that was "known" was that the game should be on pair by the end of summer, I can't remember any official or unofficial posts by the usual suspects (BlackPanther or others who forward update posts by Alexey) about when the next update was scheduled. Of course I could have missed it, but I don't think so.
I´m pretty bad at quoting, but on March 26 there was a post on Patron (you can still find it), where he said the full update would be released in April or May. It´s not a big issue for me, but perhaps it would be better for him to exagerate a bit with the release date, since he never managed to release an update on the time promised and people will always complain.
I´m not complaining by any means. I really enjoy the game and I´m happy to wait until is ready

Reactions: Nemo56

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Personally, I've never really cared if a dev misses a deadline. They're self imposed anyway. The more important thing to me is that they give some kind of reasonable updates on progress. They don't necessarily even have to have a set deadline. It could be something like "making good progress, no ETA yet" early in a cycle. Later in the cycle it might be something more like "getting close to finishing the next update, ETA 1 week". When running into problems it might be something more like "having unexpected issues, probably going to take an extra week". Something like that would keep me happy even if he never actually sets a deadline in advance. What I don't like is when you get radio silence for 6 months and wonder if he got hit by a bus (I'm talking about devs in general, not Aleksy in particular).

I imagine this next update will be an important one for Aleksy since it will give his supporters a good idea of whether the rebuild is going to pay off with faster development eventually or if it's going to end up being the equivalent of like a year with no content compared to the previous version. So if it was me I would rather release a good update a bit late than a bad one on time.

Jun 10, 2017
I do really like what he changed in the demo version, more variations of repeatable scenes and such. Seems like that will take away some of the repetitiveness that the old versions have.

Sometimes it seems like people expect these devs to just be working 24/7, and it doesn't matter if they're a team or one person they MUST get a release out and if it's not a huge update with tons of content that's EXACTLY what they want they're just scammers milking their supporters.

Usually while pirating the games and never giving the devs a cent.

Don't like seeing a dev get lumped with ACTUAL scammers whenever something isn't quite finished when they expected it to be.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Are there any storyline differences between this version and the renpy remake?
yep, the ren'py remake is a 1:1 copy of the original + fan art, this game has the same premisse, but the story arcs are different.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Walkthrough Mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/walkthro...r-story-rebuild-onlyfunz-black-panther.162177

:: Overview ::
Walkthrough Mod is an unique idea and approach towards enhancing your game play experience.
The goal is to take you through step-by-step approach in completing a Task/Quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Individual Character Panel provides Walk-Through Steps to progress.

Daily Duties panel provides Hourly information for the current day.

..Hoot Like.. Hoot Comment.. Hoot Rate the Mod..

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
BBRR: 1:1 remake of the original + fan mods. Not related to this game.
Glamour: New game by the original BB developer
BBAS: Alexey's version of the game, not the same story. Legacy, not continued.
BBASR: Rebuild of BBAS, new style, better manageable development

You find more details by reading the answers to this question that have been asked over and over again.

ps:
Lisa's Big day: Lisa's big day
Little Sister: If you are up for a challenge and like to take naps, pick this one

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there any other threesome with Eric and Max apart the one with Kira?
Not in this game so far, neither in the legacy version nor in the rebuild. Of course we don't know what Alexeys plans are for the future once the rebuild has reached a point where it could happen.

Geun88

May 4, 2020
is there any full save file for the 0.9xx ver? the one that admin pin on the front didn't open all the memories

jeoblack

Mar 2, 2021
BBRR: 1:1 remake of the original + fan mods. Not related to this game.
Glamour: New game by the original BB developer
BBAS: Alexey's version of the game, not the same story. Legacy, not continued.
BBASR: Rebuild of BBAS, new style, better manageable development

You find more details by reading the answers to this question that have been asked over and over again.

ps:
Lisa's Big day: Lisa's big day
Little Sister: If you are up for a challenge and like to take naps, pick this one
don't forget about
Big Brother in Space [v0.4] [Lewd Fiction Games]

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-in-space-v0-4-lewd-fiction-games.147203/

Reactions: Chaosguy
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes