3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Jun 10, 2017
Probably a while off but I hope Max will be able to go shopping with Anne and the girls, that had a lot of potential in the original BB that wasn't fully explored other than a few scenes.

One thing at a time though, have to get back to where this version was at first.

I don't even know what else I'd like to see in the game other than a million ways to get rid of Eric, excluding the Alice method that was in the game previously. I'd also like to see Max just out-smart Eric for once, instead of Eric being all-powerful and easily able to get everyone to turn against him based on nothing.

I guess more stuff involving the hidden cams beyond just being an income source, would fit the "big brother" theme.

Not a supporter so I haven't seen any of the previews, I dunno what to really expect for the next version.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If I read "potential" one more time ... :)

For BB1 install the mod with the shopping adventure or the mod collection (smirnity or something like that ).

In BBAS Max went shopping wiht Alice so far, she bought a special suit. That was during one of the last updates. It will probably take some time until we see what she had planed with it.

I guess more stuff involving the hidden cams beyond just being an income source, would fit the "big brother" theme.
Agree, that would be nice, but this time with somewhat more guidance. Catching Alice in the evening on cam after a foot massage was a pita, since it was connected to a random generator without any indicator that one should just try his luck again next time.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
If I read "potential" one more time ... :)

Agree, that would be nice. But this time with somewhat more guidance. Catching Alice in the evening on cam after a foot massage was a pita, since it was connected to a random generator without any indicator that one should just try his luck again next time.
Yeah, needs the right balance between having enough guidance to keep you from having no clue what to do next and just being a full-on walkthrough.

Main thing should be not needing to do the same thing 20+ times to advance the story, that's why I always cheated in the original BB lol.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Yeah, needs the right balance between having enough guidance to keep you from having no clue what to do next and just being a full-on walkthrough.

Main thing should be not needing to do the same thing 20+ times to advance the story, that's why I always cheated in the original BB lol.
The thing with the cameras IMO is that it has a very limited pool of options. Maybe i lack imagination but i don't see what else could be done with it apart from spying behind closed doors and source of income.
Interaction with the girls seems a lot more.. interesting :giggle:

Jun 10, 2017
The thing with the cameras IMO is that it has a very limited pool of options. Maybe i lack imagination but i don't see what else could be done with it apart from spying behind closed doors and source of income.
Interaction with the girls seems a lot more.. interesting :giggle:
I've had a lot of ideas for things like that, but they probably wouldn't work for this version and I'm not gonna make my own obviously.
Things like having Olivia being a fan of "voyeur cams" and wanting to get in on it after finding Max's site lol.

Those various ideas also included having Max secretly record all of his conversations with Eric as a way to get rid of him, and a "New Game +" where you can choose to have him be dealt with before he ever shows up (among other things) which probably isn't likely either lol.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've had a lot of ideas for things like that, but they probably wouldn't work for this version and I'm not gonna make my own obviously.
Things like having Olivia being a fan of "voyeur cams" and wanting to get in on it after finding Max's site lol.

Those various ideas also included having Max secretly record all of his conversations with Eric as a way to get rid of him, and a "New Game +" where you can choose to have him be dealt with before he ever shows up (among other things) which probably isn't likely either lol.
Yeah my favorite story arc from the previous version was the Max/Lisa/Olivia love triangle. Personally, I would love to see that escalate. The most obvious and plausible path to me would be Olivia getting off on putting on a show for Lisa by getting it on with Max right in front of her. Bonus points if Olivia and Lisa decide to blueball Max with some pure lesbo action some of the time as well. Eventually Lisa would also put on a show for Olivia by doing things with Max in front of her, but that should take longer to unlock IMO. An eventual threesome would be the logical conclusion to that path eventually.

The Olivia escalation would be plausible very early though which is one of the reasons I like that idea.

Jun 10, 2017
Seems more like a Kira kind of thing haha :giggle:, but yeah that could be interesting.
Probably, but you know whynotboth.gif?

I think that idea was just a way to have cams at Olivia's house (I think I gave her a sister or something) too, it also had at least Lisa knowing about the cams. Don't ask me how having her be OK with that would happen though lol.

I sometimes wonder if Eric knew about them, or had a camera in Anne's bedroom himself. He had to find out about Max and Kira somehow to be able to blackmail them.

Yeah my favorite story arc from the previous version was the Max/Lisa/Olivia love triangle. Personally, I would love to see that escalate. The most obvious and plausible path to me would be Olivia getting off on putting on a show for Lisa by getting it on with Max right in front of her. Bonus points if Olivia and Lisa decide to blueball Max with some pure lesbo action some of the time as well. Eventually Lisa would also put on a show for Olivia by doing things with Max in front of her, but that should take longer to unlock IMO. An eventual threesome would be the logical conclusion to that path eventually.

The Olivia escalation would be plausible very early though which is one of the reasons I like that idea.
Yeah I liked that too, only thing I didn't like about the original version was that Alex guy being involved (didn't he try to drug them?)
As far as Lisa/Olivia putting on a show for each other with Max, YES!
Same goes for them blueballing Max by fucking each other, with them I really don't care if he gets off I just want to see the action lol.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:alien:

Jun 10, 2017
No, we don't know when the new update will come. Supposed to be this month but there's not much time left, I think I saw it was in the testing phase though.

So are Anne and Eric going on "dates" now?
Hmm...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes