3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't think I have this "Extra" since I don't see any gallery or memories. I got the game from rpdl using torrent.
That might be a different download indeed. If you have it installed, extra.rpy will be in the "game" subdirectory.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh, I don't know, maybe someone that would be able to give an actual date within a few days which should be the dev. who should know. Instead all he says is "soon".
I know what you want but who do you think knows that date if the dev doesn't?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Did you actually read my post?
Of course. But your post didn't answer my question, that's why I repeated it.

I was asking who you think that 'someone' is if not the dev who already gave a statement. He said "soon" and still you asked if anyone knew when the update would come out. That does not make any sense, except if you think that someone besides the dev knows mor than the dev said and that's why I ask you who you think that someone is.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Of course. But your post didn't answer my question, that's why I repeated it.

I was asking who you think that 'someone' is if not the dev who already gave a statement. He said "soon" and still you asked if anyone knew when the update would come out. That does not make any sense, except if you think that someone besides the dev knows mor than the dev said and that's why I ask you who you think that someone is.
My point is that "soon" is not a suitable answer. The Dev. has been doing this for years and, since the last update of this has been working for a little over three months and I think that he has a better idea, as in two or three weeks rather than "soon".

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
My point is that "soon" is not a suitable answer. The Dev. has been doing this for years and, since the last update of this has been working for a little over three months and I think that he has a better idea, as in two or three weeks rather than "soon".
I know what your point is, but I still got no answer, to why you asked the question in the first place, when it was already clear that the best currently available answer was "soon". I know what you wanted for an answer, but what did you expect and from whom?

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

BDI

May 23, 2017
I know what your point is, but I still got no answer, to why you asked the question in the first place, when it was already clear that the best currently available answer was "soon". I know what you wanted for an answer, but what did you expect and from whom?
The anser that you got was MY opinion, I really think that I am entitled to that, nothing more and nothing less.

• Angry
Reactions: Master Bates Games

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So, uh, what kind of crazy method for getting rid of Eric do you want to see?
(I just want it to get vaguely back on topic)
Remember that Simpsons episode with the giant boot the australian diplomat wore to punish Bart?
That combined with a trebuchet should do the trick.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
probably gonna hope in again when season 3 revenge of the eric remaster will come online

Jun 10, 2017
Looks like there were some updates posted on the Patreon, I'm not a supporter though so we'll have to wait for someone else to post them here.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Looks like there were some updates posted on the Patreon, I'm not a supporter though so we'll have to wait for someone else to post them here.
Text posted on Patreon:

I didn't make the update in time and now I have a lot of farming to do at the country house.
Only now have I found the time and energy to hastily inform you. I can't predict an approximate release date for the update in this environment. Work on it is slow, so go to the minimum subscription levels. Sorry for the long wait for the update.

Jun 10, 2017
Real life responsibilities get in the way of working on an adult game again, as they often do.

We now go to the thread for live reactions from people who think devs should devote every second of their lives to working on their games while still being compared to scammers that haven't released anything in over two years.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Real life responsibilities get in the way of working on an adult game again, as they often do.

We now go to the thread for live reactions from people who think devs should devote every second of their lives to working on their games while still being compared to scammers that haven't released anything in over two years.
Well, if they get payed a full salary for it, it can be expected that they do at least 36 hours a week (or 40 in my region, not including breaks).

But most of us here don't pay at all, so we are not entitled to expect anything. Once the game is finished and published, I'll buy it. If he had a production plan and estimated costs, I would have participated in crowdfunding. But I don't do subscriptions so until teh game is finished I just take what I can get and see no reason to complain about it.

Jun 10, 2017
Well, if they get payed a full salary for it, it can be expected that they do at least 36 hours a week (or 40 in my region, not including breaks).

But most of us here don't pay at all, so we are not entitled to expect anything. Once the game is finished and published, I'll buy it. If he had a production plan and estimated costs, I would have participated in crowdfunding. But I don't do subscriptions so until teh game is finished I just take what I can get and see no reason to complain about it.
Yeah if it's their full-time thing then it's a more reasonable expectation for them to be working on the games as much as possible, within reason like you said.

That's usually not the case, often having regular jobs on top of other "real life" stuff going on AND sometimes being a solo project as well.

Not like there's 15-20 people working 30-40 hours a week on this game.

raif78

Oct 17, 2020

Are you really surprised that (paying) customers are frustrated when a dev does not clearly communicate times frames?

If you can quote where people have been asking the dev to devote every second of their life to the game, that would be fun - but I think we both know that, generally, people haven't been too unreasonable with their criticism of the dev.

• Angry
Reactions: Master Bates Games
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes