3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:alien:

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
BBRR: 1:1 remake of the original + fan mods. Not related to this game.
Glamour: New game by the original BB developer
BBAS: Alexey's version of the game, not the same story. Legacy, not continued.
BBASR: Rebuild of BBAS, new style, better manageable development

You find more details by reading the answers to this question that have been asked over and over again.

ps:
Lisa's Big day: Lisa's big day
Little Sister: If you are up for a challenge and like to take naps, pick this one
Small doubt BBASR is still in d
BBRR: 1:1 remake of the original + fan mods. Not related to this game.
Glamour: New game by the original BB developer
BBAS: Alexey's version of the game, not the same story. Legacy, not continued.
BBASR: Rebuild of BBAS, new style, better manageable development

You find more details by reading the answers to this question that have been asked over and over again.

ps:
Lisa's Big day: Lisa's big day
Little Sister: If you are up for a challenge and like to take naps, pick this one
Small clarification -> BBASR runs for 1 day only right ? or m i doing something wrong ?
do i need to mix / merge folder from current version and previous

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Small clarification -> BBASR runs for 1 day only right ? or m i doing something wrong ?
So far we have only seen the day 1 demo.
There is more in the demo that can be seen in one playthrough, but you will see all that anyway once CH1 is out. One of Alexey's goals is to make the game feel more natural by showing random scenes for the repeatables also with different layers of clothing depending on what the characters are wearing at that moment. In the demo's options you can even turn all clothing off.

And no, the legacy version is not compatible in any way with the remake. Never try to mix them, that will only cause errors.

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
So far we have only seen the day 1 demo.
There is more in the demo that can be seen in one playthrough, but you will see all that anyway once CH1 is out. One of Alexey's goals is to make the game feel more natural by showing random scenes for the repeatables also with different layers of clothing depending on what the characters are wearing at that moment. In the demo's options you can even turn all clothing off.

And no, the legacy version is not compatible in any way with the remake. Never try to mix them, that will only cause errors.
thanks for clarification. was wondering the goals vs days issue.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

:alien:
What

What's this about farming? What?

Also he didn't know before that he had to do it when he said the remake will have caught up with the legacy version by the end of summer?

This is disheartening to say the least. Ik people were already apprehensive about this remake, including me. Well...this certainly doesn't do much to alay their fears.

Reactions: ra and LordMikeTG

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
What

What's this about farming? What?

Also he didn't know before that he had to do it when he said the remake will have caught up with the legacy version by the end of summer?

This is disheartening to say the least. Ik people were already apprehensive about this remake, including me. Well...this certainly doesn't do much to alay their fears.
Also, has he said upto what portion of the legacy version this first update is supposed to cover?

Because the demo version which has one day In-game worth of content and it took mooooonth. I thought he was laying the ground work for the upcoming updates so that the later updates would come out much faster. Now that this update is taking this long to come out, I don't think I am being unfair if I expect it to cover upto atleast 40-50% of what we had before. Am I?

Reactions: LordMikeTG

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Because the demo version which has one day In-game worth of content and it took mooooonth.
That's not true. There is no way to tell hoe long it took. And if you look at the resource files, the day1 demo contains a lot of new stuff which is not visible in the demo, meaning: He doesn't work at the stuff in appearing order, but in whatever order is convenient for him. Ìt would make sense to do all Lisa 'door' scenes in one go, would it? Same for game mechanics. From a development point of view it hardly ever makes sense to do the things in the order the user experiences them.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
Aleksey could be murdered and there'd probably be someone in here claiming he faked his death so he could run off with all the money he "milked from his cows."
Since we all know he's making tens of thousands a month, right?

Anyway, I like when the girls have funny retorts like Lisa telling Max if all guys were like him she'd rather date girls.
(Though if the girl was Olivia I wouldn't mind lol.)

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
Communication could be better, absolutely. But thinking that no one here (the site itself not just this thread) thinks devs should spend every second of free time they have working on these games or they're just scammers milking their supporters is being willfully ignorant.

There are a lot of entitled pirates around here, it's not just supporters frustrated with lack of communication.

Anyway, enough about that, let's get back to talking about ways of destroying Eric!
Some of those videos from that new Zelda game of people torturing the Koroks give me ideas for what I'd like to do to him.

Oh, this is (probably) a LONG ways away but I hope Lisa's "first time" is handled differently than in Glamour (don't mean to bring that game up but it's really the only thing I have to compare it to right now). I liked that she was sneaky but come on now lol.
As long as it's not Eric...(Ann would be a real parent of the year if she lets her boss/boyfriend fuck her after treating her like she's still 12 the whole game).

She gets a little sex crazy in that game too, not that I mind but it probably wouldn't fit in as much with the BB version of her.

But as long as Max can have fun with her and Olivia (and them with each other) without Ann coming in and spanking them I'll be happy lol.

I cannot speak on behalf of every pirate but this pirate used to support so many creators even before I found F95 and i have been hit with so many abandoned tags its unreal. Honestly if the dev is good and keeps communication and content flow the support will flow to them. The communication and content flow are very important part of the dev/support relationship. Like if my wife stopped talking to me I would stop supporting her. Capiche?

Jun 10, 2017
Communication is definitely important, I guess some devs aren't as good at it and some just don't care.

I don't think I'd put Aleksey in the "just don't care" category though, I don't know much about his personal situation but it sounds like he has a lot going on right now that's keeping him from working on the game as much as he'd like to. On top of the game needing more work than he expected. He probably should try to update with news a bit more often even if some people would just blow it off and still call him a scammer, they'll do that no matter what.

And when I say "entitled pirates" I mean the kind of people that endlessly complain whenever a game (any game) doesn't have a massive update every week, or try to demand things be added or removed from the games, or get aggressively angry towards the devs over certain types of content (*cough* NTR *cough*) but have never once given even a cent in support of any of them.

I download these games for free too just like most of you.
I did used to support a few of them (including Dark Silver when Big Brother was still being worked on), but I no longer have a way of paying for it (not broke, just don't have any usable payment methods...don't ask) so I can't pay even if I wanted to.

There are things (types of content I guess) I'd like to see in this game, but no way can I or should I try to demand anything. Even if I DID support the game at the highest tier I wouldn't do that (unless it was a poll or something.)

Other than that I just hope certain things about the old game are either toned down or changed (mostly having to do with Eric or Max being rapey) and that the game is more fun to play overall.

In conclusion: Fuck Eric!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I download these games for free too just like most of you.
I did used to support a few of them (including Dark Silver when Big Brother was still being worked on), but I no longer have a way of paying for it (not broke, just don't have any usable payment methods...don't ask) so I can't pay even if I wanted to.

There are things (types of content I guess) I'd like to see in this game, but no way can I or should I try to demand anything. Even if I DID support the game at the highest tier I wouldn't do that (unless it was a poll or something.)
I think a pretty good chunk of the people who pirate games fall more into the "try before you buy" camp than the "free forever" camp. Most of the games I have, I've paid for. Adult games are a bit different since most of them are indie projects and the value proposition just isn't there for a lot of them. They're closer to the value prospect of a free mod for a paid game. I'll buy the game, but not the mod. There's a minimum threshold a game needs to meet for me to pay for it and one of those thresholds is that it has to actually be a finished product. So I don't do Patreon subscriptions but I'm happy to buy a game I consider good on Steam or some other platform for a single "one and done" price.

So I can see why a dev would prioritize their Patreon supporters over comments on a pirate site, but I think most devs realize that a good chunk of those pirates are potential customers. So it makes sense to listen to feedback from them as well. Most people commenting on a game's forum are doing so because there is something about the game they like and they want to see improvements to it. If there was nothing redeeming about the game (to them), they're probably not going to comment on it at all.

Jun 10, 2017
Played all the way to getting rid of Eric in the old Another Story version, and managed to miss the Lisa path AGAIN, still don't know exactly how that plays out.

Hmm I do have an old save from before I started the blackmail on Eric thing, guess I'll go from there.

It's also a little ridiculous that Eric says his wallet had $25k in it and everyone just believed him.
It probably didn't even have $25 lol (if I remember right his wallet was empty in the original game.)

I still say the photo of Eric jerking off where you can clearly see who he's jerking it to should have been enough to launch his ass into the sun. Maybe set him up and somehow have another character (Ann wouldn't be able to rationalize seeing that...I'd hope) witness it themselves. Or just find a way to wake Alice up while he's in there, she would rip his balls off herself.

What I really want is for Ann herself to realize he's a bastard based on something he did to her and kick him out on her own.

But who knows what Aleksey has planned for the "rebuild" as far as all that goes.

Edited to add:
I like the little scenes with Max and Lisa when you sleep later, it's hilarious how she's so in denial about how she's checking out his schlong lol.

Oh, and I just remembered.
Max telling Ann she has the "coolest boobs I've ever seen" sounds like something Butt-Head would say lol.
I think a pretty good chunk of the people who pirate games fall more into the "try before you buy" camp than the "free forever" camp. Most of the games I have, I've paid for. Adult games are a bit different since most of them are indie projects and the value proposition just isn't there for a lot of them. They're closer to the value prospect of a free mod for a paid game. I'll buy the game, but not the mod. There's a minimum threshold a game needs to meet for me to pay for it and one of those thresholds is that it has to actually be a finished product. So I don't do Patreon subscriptions but I'm happy to buy a game I consider good on Steam or some other platform for a single "one and done" price.

So I can see why a dev would prioritize their Patreon supporters over comments on a pirate site, but I think most devs realize that a good chunk of those pirates are potential customers. So it makes sense to listen to feedback from them as well. Most people commenting on a game's forum are doing so because there is something about the game they like and they want to see improvements to it. If there was nothing redeeming about the game (to them), they're probably not going to comment on it at all.
I've definitely done the "Try before you buy" thing with games here back when I could pay for anything. And yeah the "I just want it for free" types probably aren't the majority.

As far as getting feedback, It's also about HOW they give their feedback. Actual genuine constructive criticism is a lot more helpful than angrily ranting about something minor, giving a bad review because a first release doesn't let you fuck every character in the game world, demanding things be added or removed, or making borderline threats because a character (often a mom or sister) isn't just the MC's mindless plaything (NTR tag always causes trouble lol.)

Which also goes for paying customers too, obviously.

Players can be just as bad at communicating as devs.

The last thing, yeah I'm definitely in that group. I see games that I would never play all the time, I just put the thread on ignore usually. And if it's a game I didn't like I just don't play it anymore.
delusion.
Who are you replying to here?

Last edited:

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Played all the way to getting rid of Eric in the old Another Story version, and managed to miss the Lisa path AGAIN, still don't know exactly how that plays out.

Hmm I do have an old save from before I started the blackmail on Eric thing, guess I'll go from there.

It's also a little ridiculous that Eric says his wallet had $25k in it and everyone just believed him.
It probably didn't even have $25 lol (if I remember right his wallet was empty in the original game.)

I still say the photo of Eric jerking off where you can clearly see who he's jerking it to should have been enough to launch his ass into the sun. Maybe set him up and somehow have another character (Ann wouldn't be able to rationalize seeing that...I'd hope) witness it themselves. Or just find a way to wake Alice up while he's in there, she would rip his balls off herself.

What I really want is for Ann herself to realize he's a bastard based on something he did to her and kick him out on her own.

But who knows what Aleksey has planned for the "rebuild" as far as all that goes.

Edited to add:
I like the little scenes with Max and Lisa when you sleep later, it's hilarious how she's so in denial about how she's checking out his schlong lol.

Oh, and I just remembered.
Max telling Ann she has the "coolest boobs I've ever seen" sounds like something Butt-Head would say lol.

I've definitely done the "Try before you buy" thing with games here back when I could pay for anything. And yeah the "I just want it for free" types probably aren't the majority.

As far as getting feedback, It's also about HOW they give their feedback. Actual genuine constructive criticism is a lot more helpful than angrily ranting about something minor, giving a bad review because a first release doesn't let you fuck every character in the game world, demanding things be added or removed, or making borderline threats because a character (often a mom or sister) isn't just the MC's mindless plaything (NTR tag always causes trouble lol.)

Which also goes for paying customers too, obviously.

Players can be just as bad at communicating as devs.

The last thing, yeah I'm definitely in that group. I see games that I would never play all the time, I just put the thread on ignore usually. And if it's a game I didn't like I just don't play it anymore.

Who are you replying to here?
I want to have the option of having him rendered down into soap and used to clean pig pens. Just one of my ideas anyways.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes