3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Vanderdanden

Jan 28, 2018
Who played the rebuild? Is it just straight starting from the beginning and all the progress made is meaningless? Or is there actually a good amount of content and the time put in before wasn't a complete waste?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Bonjour! BB
WalkThrough Mod v0.01.02

Change-Log:
v0.01.02 for BBASr v0.01.xx

• Added French Language.
  • UI updated to support multi-language.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 10, 2017
Some of these previews would indicate some pretty significant progress in the next version if they're actually in the game rather than just preview renders that aren't implemented yet. Looking forward to it.
I'd bet it is from "chapter one" at least, Aleksey did say he wants to get it finished so he doesn't have to go back to it.
Wondering how much of the game "chapter one" is gonna be.

I saw that he said on Discord he wouldn't rule out releasing an incomplete version of chapter one "so players don't get bored", I'd be fine with that.

And I'm sure most of the biggest complainers would complain about the eventual full release just as much so whatever.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Some of these previews would indicate some pretty significant progress in the next version if they're actually in the game rather than just preview renders that aren't implemented yet. Looking forward to it.
To me it seems like an incomplete scene where they added a swimsuit later, I don't think it's a scene where Max convinced her sister to be naked while applying suntan lotion, I think there was a similar scene before with Lisa and Ann, I'm sure it's a daily event in the pool where you can apply suntan lotion to the girls.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
To me it seems like an incomplete scene where they added a swimsuit later, I don't think it's a scene where she convinced her sister to be naked while applying suntan lotion, I think there was a similar scene before with Lisa and Ann, I'm sure it's a daily event in the pool where you can apply suntan lotion to the girls.
The legacy version had naked pics a swell with the swimsuits layered over them. Also Lisa's sleeping poses were rendered nude. This way he's more flexible. What type of clothing ends up in the story is up to him. But it would make sense having Lisa on the sunlounger as well. There were already scenes with Lisa and Olivia in the legacy version.
And in the original game at some point the whole cast was topless when suntanning.

Reactions: elbro

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
You can't say it's better if you didn't play it yet. The demo looked promising, but Cyberpunk looked promising too, look how that turned out to be.
At the end, it always depends on each person´s tastes. For people like me, who love Sandbox, this version seems to be much better, since it offers a lot a different variations in daily interactions with the characters and progress in each scene according to the stats.
But, as you said, we need to see how it turns out.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You can't say it's better if you didn't play it yet. The demo looked promising, but Cyberpunk looked promising too, look how that turned out to be.
I like it, despite the bad start that it had.

And I also like the presentation of the demo which is indeed better than in the legacy version. Of course it's too early to say if he can keep that up - except for the people who help him with testing.

Reactions: Master Bates Games
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes