3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
For me who new player and nothing whats must i download and what diffrent
Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03 this or Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild [v0.01.00] [Aleksey90]

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Same answer as when the last guy asked for this. Search is your friend, reading posts is great as well.
In short: 0.9 = legacy, won't be continued, but has a lot more content than 0.1 rebuild, which is a demo of the new version containing only one day.

Reactions: firevoodoo
Jun 10, 2017
I'm not the dev of this game. I'm here just for the fun.
I don't even know how that happens lol.
so when next update, Dear Dev?
Already been pointed out that he's not this game's dev, but the last thing I've seen on Discord is Aleksey was "preparing an update for testing."

This was a few days ago (June 30th.)

I guess he's doing an incomplete release of chapter one (something he said he'd consider) rather than making us wait longer for the full one, so he must be getting that ready.

loser12366

Jan 28, 2022
I don't even know how that happens lol.

Already been pointed out that he's not this game's dev, but the last thing I've seen on Discord is Aleksey was "preparing an update for testing."

This was a few days ago (June 30th.)

I guess he's doing an incomplete release of chapter one (something he said he'd consider) rather than making us wait longer for the full one, so he must be getting that ready.
It’s sad to see that we had to wait 6 months and only get an incomplete release (I doubt it will be this month). The people who try to make excuses for a lazy developer is insane to me.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes